Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how do i update? do i have to start over?
All ren'py games work the same unless they say differently. Download the new version. Put it in a new folder. Start the game from that folder. You should have access to all your saved games. Depending on the game and the update, they may or may not load; the game or OP post should mention if they won't work. Delete the old folder.

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
All ren'py games work the same unless they say differently. Download the new version. Put it in a new folder. Start the game from that folder. You should have access to all your saved games. Depending on the game and the update, they may or may not load; the game or OP post should mention if they won't work. Delete the old folder.
Ah okay, that worked. Thanks!

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
so was that halloween dream just a one off thing? I kept trying to talk to Rae about it....lol

btwis getting the yard the end of the current content, or is there more?

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Great update... love the flash back scene's, was hoping to take them back to the house with me lol. :p

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
so was that halloween dream just a one off thing? I kept trying to talk to Rae about it....lol

btwis getting the yard the end of the current content, or is there more?
Go to your phone and go to the dream app.
Great update... love the flash back scene's, was hoping to take them back to the house with me lol. :p
As nice as it would be, we already have a blonde tsundere and a darker skinned big titted woman.

jamm00

Nov 24, 2017
how many times do i have to study with cait? i started the update on day 112 now day 130 and nothing lol

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
how many times do i have to study with cait? i started the update on day 112 now day 130 and nothing lol
did u study with her solo or when she was studying with Rae? I was asking myself the same question until I was able to study with Cait without Rae

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
Go to your phone and go to the dream app.
i meant is there anything significant about that dream or was it just a one off like the dream about the game on MC's phone? I kept trying to find a dialogue option with Rae to tell her about that dream

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i meant is there anything significant about that dream or was it just a one off like the dream about the game on MC's phone? I kept trying to find a dialogue option with Rae to tell her about that dream
Nah, it's just another dream, nothing really useful outside from what i've seen.
It triggered when i studied with her alone.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Just so im not missing anything i study with her in the afternoon in the library right? just checking since i'm now on day 147
That's all i did. The girls talk to you about feeling stir crazy when you do their event. If this isn't working, check their profiles in the phone to see if there are any previous events you've yet to complete.

jamm00

Nov 24, 2017
That's all i did. The girls talk to you about feeling stir crazy when you do their event. If this isn't working, check their profiles in the phone to see if there are any previous events you've yet to complete.
i checked everything and its all done trying to delete the save and start from 4.13 but the saves keep coming back did the save location change?
Update: got my 4.13 save working and started with cait this time and it worked last time i started with lyriel so maybe that bugged it?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes