thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! New update from my favorite game developer, aunt Vivian and Jenny was very hot in their bikini and that sex scene with Viv....really wish we could take either her or both of them into the house, would be fun to have more incest interaction with them
Please make it happen in the future updates ZanithOne

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the thing i took the most out of the Jenny/vivian event is that we need Jenny in the house, it would be funny, i bet she would get jealous of the girls

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
the thing i took the most out of the Jenny/vivian event is that we need Jenny in the house, it would be funny, i bet she would get jealous of the girls
She and Lyriel would be best buddy because they are pretty much the same, with Vivian she could be good with the rest of the girls.

MacDog16

Oct 3, 2017
Finished Dreamy Pool event, no other activities listed in the Journal, and every entry in the Love Jinsei app either says "End of route for current edition" or "None currently available" for activities. I don't think I'm at the end of the storyline, though...anyone know how to advance story?

FabFab69

Jul 19, 2018
Okay, halloween dream is really tricky, just managed to finish the library one, still tinkering about with the other girls, nice one

KiIdar

Jul 16, 2020
The only suggestion I have at the moment is even the scenes you have on dreams an example being the latest halloween dream is that I would LOVE to see the scenes on the scene gallery, makes it a whole lot easier to track what I got and don't got like by mid to the end of the game I'm always paranoid I missed some scene and can't even go to the gallery to double check since it doesn't show them all. Any possibility to make them all show up on the gallery?

saru341

Sep 22, 2018
I want to add some ideas for the new house expansion:

now we need the girls relaxing there from time to time.

suggestions: things are in spoilers to compress my comment a bit.

Rae
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lyriel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cait would obviously be reading.

Naomi would do what Rae does

group activities could include(maybe on the end days of a week? dunno) all 4 relaxing around the table and you can join them for some randomized conversation(maybe even sneak in some conversations about their pasts?)
Rae and Cait studying outside.
Naomi and Cait relaxing by the fence or even having a conversation at the table.
Lyriel and Rae having....an amicable conversation at the table.

I have ideas on what conversations each girl would have with each other and what not(can't say for any group convo because i don't know their backstories.) but i'm not certain where to go beyond that...since i'm not the one who made the game, obviously,

Also, I love the halloween dream, and the pool dream. I agree with others that both need to be in the gallery.

Reactions: kage1822
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes