mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Nightmare has too many choices and it is not clear what the influencing items are. Have some kind of walkthrough?

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Am I the only one whose compressed for PC do not load at all? Apparently missing a "main menu"script...

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
what ive been curious about is why does Lyrial sound like an 80s Valley girl, and Rae sound like a nurturing mother type figure...lol

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
oh, i have like 6 things of ice cream in my inventory, and can never do anything with it... what am i supposed to do with all of them? I only had an option to give some to Rae once but that was way early in the game...

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Great update... love the flash back scene's, was hoping to take them back to the house with me lol. :p
Yeah hoping we run into them in the future and get to take them back to the house. Seems like just a waste to give such hot girls and not let us keep them.

Reactions: Macgamer

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Until this update, I didn't know why Naomi's scenes were not interesting to me. I thought of Naomi more as bro-material. But after the Halloween scene, I know now.

It's an MC vs. Naomi size ratio. They're similar in size during Halloween scene, and I liked it very much. In other scenes, however, Naomi is bigger (like mother and child). There are players who certainly welcome it and maybe it's intentional, but I have a problem with immersion when the MC is smaller than the female partner.

That's just my viewpoint. Naomi can stay the way her fans like her, and I'll spend time with the other girls instead. I wanted to only write feedback for developer.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Great update... love the flash back scene's, was hoping to take them back to the house with me lol. :p
Heh. Me too. But from my understanding of how the magic in this has been explained, do that during a flashback dream and you'd only get an 'echo' of them, not the real thing like we did with the other girls. We'd need to dream about them now to bring them there for real.

Chipnylon

Dec 22, 2018
Sorry to bother but i lost my save file so if anyone could provide a save file from just before the update i would appritiate it.

Lurkidy

Dec 2, 2017
This is a realy well made game. Love the Art Style and the content. All realy great.
Shouldnt have played the halloween content in the dark at 1 o clock in the night.
Cat Girl, Mummy and Vamp were ok. But that damn nun / doll gave me the creeps.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Heh. Me too. But from my understanding of how the magic in this has been explained, do that during a flashback dream and you'd only get an 'echo' of them, not the real thing like we did with the other girls. We'd need to dream about them now to bring them there for real.
So then let's do that then and dream about them now, they were too hot to just leave behind like that.

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
This game's the shit. I only have a couple of nitpicks:

- At least in the early scenes, Naomi's nipples are a bit too light colored for her skin. It seems to be fixed in later renders, I wonder if the dev plans to go back and fix it in earlier scenes.
- The scene gallery seems to be a bit fucky with missing scenes or scenes that are played out in the story but remain locked somehow.

But yeah it's great.

Reactions: ZanithOne
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes