Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
Is there a walkthrough mod for android version?
I don't think there is a walkthrough mod or walkthrough period as it is not needed for this game. If someone gets stuck on the first? I think its the first dream walk sequence with Rae, Zanith made a hint/guide post HERE, thats really the only time a guide may be helpful. The in-game hint system should be all that you need.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrsLakitu

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Brilliant use of the camera and scene animator in hs! Especially the shaking touch. Makes the POV feel very real. Good renders too.

Also very interesting and unique story concept with diverse girls.

You deserve all the success. Look forward to seeing future updates.

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Wow. I know she's a bitch at first, but wow.
I honestly like the trope where you can help someone change for the better, but I guess it's not everyone's cup of tea. I think the author handled it pretty well as she seems to put in a genuine effort to the point I felt really bad when I saw the muscle girl yell at her because of that gift.

Reactions: ZanithOne

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I honestly like the trope where you can help someone change for the better, but I guess it's not everyone's cup of tea. I think the author handled it pretty well as she seems to put in a genuine effort to the point I felt really bad when I saw the muscle girl yell at her because of that gift.
I was ready to jettison her out of the front door myself when she took the bathroom from Caitlin and left her in the hall without her clothes though. I'd never have got to the point where she started trying to get along with people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The way I played it with her I was polite and friendly to her except when she was bullying Cait, then I had him make his displeasure known. I really like the parts where we're keeping the peace between the girls, I'm expecting more between Naomi and Rae at some point soon, there is some tension there that hasn't been resolved yet.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
all choices in this game feel so irrelevant :unsure:
I've spoken about this before. I try to make slight alterations to the events and relationships depending on the player's choices, but the format of the game doesn't really lend itself to actual story branching. I simply won't be able to keep multiple alternate storylines going, I have enough trouble keeping up with a single "canon" story. The choice are mostly there so that folks can roleplay a bit.

Any guide for the Halloween dream?
Nooooooooooooope :giggle: It's not that long, tho

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I've spoken about this before. I try to make slight alterations to the events and relationships depending on the player's choices, but the format of the game doesn't really lend itself to actual story branching. I simply won't be able to keep multiple alternate storylines going, I have enough trouble keeping up with a single "canon" story. The choice are mostly there so that folks can roleplay a bit.

Nooooooooooooope :giggle: It's not that long, tho
Well I'll either try or just wait for it in the gallery
I tried always end up dead. I always have hard time remembering choices

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
Well I'll either try or just wait for it in the gallery
I tried always end up dead. I always have hard time remembering choices
I know how to get the Cait one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E: And the Naomi one
E2: Lyriel as well
E3: Last one

Last edited:

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I know how to get the Cait one
E: And the Naomi one
E2: Lyriel as well
E3: Last one
Thanks funny thing I got it before seeing your post
But I'll keep just in case I want to repeat it

Reactions: ermousa
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes