Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I saw that was already reported, but i'm gonna do my part and say that Naomi hang out in the kitchen is bugged and dont complete

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022
Patreon post image.png
DREAM DATE DIARY ANNIVERSARY
ARTBOOK OUT NOW! Don't miss it!

And reap your rewards after taking the girls out on magnificent dates!

Our new Artbook is already available for limited time only!

Apart from the artbook itself, other bonuses are on their way - gifs from the beautiful artworks, for example.

Patreon post image.gif

You will also gain access to the new update with lots of interesting stuff. Not only are the girls celebrating the anniversary, but Blair is finally getting her own spot in the Bunny Lounge!

Patreon post image-1.png

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
Im very happy to see more BLAIR content in both free 0.7.6 version and the 0.7.8 premium version.
I see dev keep developing the new character in the story.
And thats great.
Nothing like a thick curvy meaty chick on a game like this.

Now this story needs a little annoying fairie/pixie in the story!
Someone who can blow RAE patience and putting others in the limit...
: D

View attachment 3610032
or a kind of tiny girl ( thumbelina, arrietty ( could live in the dollhouse :D ) )

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Black Cat

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Fortunately it's almost certainly temporary. Once H-scene only if that.

I do hope the next girl is also small-chested though. We still do have extra rooms that need opened.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Fortunately it's almost certainly temporary. Once H-scene only if that.

I do hope the next girl is also small-chested though. We still do have extra rooms that need opened.
I feel pretty sure (I have no inside info whatsoever though, so it is a guess not necessarily better than yours) that the main cast (i. e. "people trapped in the house") is completed. The last room I would think holds a different secret.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I feel pretty sure (I have no inside info whatsoever though, so it is a guess not necessarily better than yours) that the main cast (i. e. "people trapped in the house") is completed. The last room I would think holds a different secret.
I don't think there are any more unlocked rooms so I don't know where all this speculation is coming from. Plus I think it was made pretty clear that Blair was the last addition

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
that last room is where im hiding lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There is no "last room". Every single room in the house has been seen.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
v0.7.8 is finally in Early Access! And there's a HUGE new event in it!

Rae found some boobs. And Lyriel lost a lot of weight. As for Cait? She got real foxy!

View attachment 3658558
This is the worst idea yet, I hope it's just a one time event and not permanent in game. Changing the girl's body types mid game is just ignorant.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
v0.7.8 is finally in Early Access! And there's a HUGE new event in it!

Rae found some boobs. And Lyriel lost a lot of weight. As for Cait? She got real foxy!
Rae is a succubus who is (probably) born to have the perfect body. She can glamour herself into whatever she like. There is a good reason about her size.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes