jaq847

Oct 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a dream in space. There's a box in the infirmary, what's the code? Well, or how to find out.
Multiple dreams. And I mean it. The code is spread across the dream, but in different places and in different times. You have to take note of what you choose to do first and then change the order. It's quite interesting. And the scene after is...interesting

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a dream in space. There's a box in the infirmary, what's the code? Well, or how to find out.
Seriously, this game needs a faq now.
The code is generated randomly everytime you start a new save. There is a small guide for this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-7-6r3-zanith.29627/post-4332168
Basically, you want to go to Living Quarters first, find the code, then roll back (or load a save, or start the dream again sometimes later) and this time go to medbay first.

Reactions: Teranty

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
OK- different question. (And I spent 10 minutes searching this thread). Please, what is the in-game gallery unlock code. (dirtypair is not it). Please and thank you!

Last edited:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
OK- different question. (And I spent 10 minutes searching this thread). Please, what is the in-game gallery unlock code. (dirtypair is not it). Please and thank you!
if you mean scene gallary (for animations), try

wannaseeitall

Also you can try the gallary unlock mod

vanilla628

Jul 27, 2017
Definitely still one of my favorite games but boy does it feel like the actual overarching plot has been on hold for what feels like years. Doesn't help the release schedule makes it feel like fan favorite characters aren't getting developed while the underdeveloped ones stick out on account of lack of development. Yona and Blair have grown on me slightly, but it still feels like any work towards them takes away from Rae and Lyriel, and to a lesser extent Catlin and Naomi. But they won't become better characters without that development commitment... Mixed feelings on things.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
It was probably been discussed before but seeing these characters named Irinel and Viorel really made me chuckle because these are male romanian names. Not sure if the dev is aware but a quick name changes to Irina and Viorica are the correct ones but then again these are very minor characters and won't be fixed.

Reactions: BirdBarclay

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It was probably been discussed before but seeing these characters named Irinel and Viorel really made me chuckle because these are male romanian names. Not sure if the dev is aware but a quick name changes to Irina and Viorica are the correct ones but then again these are very minor characters and won't be fixed.
It indeed has been discussed before and so probably there won't be any change.

• Sad
Reactions: DeFuZe

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
They're also elves. Different world, different rules.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes