Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Hmm... personally I think I was hoping for a girl from a futuristic high tech universe rather than an orc from a fantasy world. Another fantasy character gives the impression that all of the worlds are ripples of some fantasy world and limits the possible diversity.

The Lad123

Oct 11, 2017
Windows or Mac? How did you try to install it? You should always, unless specifically installing a 'patch', install the game to a new folder and not 'mix' old and new files.
Apparently if I run it while its still in WinRAR it works but once I move it to a folder it says there are missing dll's and all that. If I move the dll's the game wont launch whatsoever no box just nonworking exe.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
But honestly to say I love tall and muscular women like Naomi and Yona, they really are the best
Ps: Kinda refreshing that Lyriel accepting Yona right away, you would think Elf and Orc would not getting along that much in the lore

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
no problem. though have fun finding the missing item that i was to lazy to find XD
I knew where it was (it was in my guide already) I just didn't have a picture of it. So I fudged it by showing where it is - when it is not there :)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, for an Orc Warrior who was on a quest for revenge, she took that so much better than absolutely every other girl.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the new update, and I'm already in love with Yona. Best Orc girl, I'm expecting her to be more Orc like behavior (like Naomi but 1000 times more tomboy) but turn out she was extremely nice, calm and very quiet. And with those hidden images I found about her, I can't wait until next update where we would got to that juicy green ass
ZanithOne truly a very nice update and love your own take on the Orc

Reactions: Gamesman01

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Hmm... personally I think I was hoping for a girl from a futuristic high tech universe rather than an orc from a fantasy world. Another fantasy character gives the impression that all of the worlds are ripples of some fantasy world and limits the possible diversity.
Well .... It's not really possible in terms of lore is it ? From what I got if a world evolves too much it gets "lost" (just like the protag one was) that's what the dreams will be for I feel like.

Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know where you people are getting these ideas of how elves are, or how orcs are, or what kind of dynamics they have. I mean, look at Lyriel interacting with Yona, I think it's fair to say you should leave your Tolkien/Warhammer/Warcraft/Whatever -based preconceptions at the door.

Right? I feel like I'm taking crazy-pills!
I guess you're right, it's not like Lyriel loves the outdoors and looks down on humans, or like Yona is aggressive and honour-bound.
Seriously though, I was just joking about the trope where orcs and elves are frequently used as pretty much a carbon-copy of the BBC race-play.

Probably because they are? Rae: "I've never seen a world as advanced as yours is before."

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Some of yall are being way too tough on Yona. The girl has barely been introduced and people are already making weird assumptions about her personality that haven't even been hinted at yet. Like someone said earlier, there's hardly any complaints on Cait and Lyriel being similar so, what's the big problem if Yona has something in common with Naomi? I'm personally excited to see how the house dynamic will go with her being around now
Cait and Lyriel are nothing alike. the only thing they have in common is the fact that they don't know much about sex. I will say that while i don't find her body very appealing at least her face matches it. Naomi's chibi face on that bulky body is something that i will never get used to.

I'mma smash both. I'm not really into girls domming me, but watching her fuck Lyriel senseless would be fun. You know how Elves and Orcs are...
Elves do make the perfect "domestic" slaves. Long lived/immortal and breaking down the stuck up knife ears is extra spicy.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Y
She is still a tomboy tho. And thinking that she's ugly doesn't change that
Yuck,maybe too Dom for me that I dont care if she is a tomboy or not.She and Orc probably some of the girl im not interested to fuck.Im more into Lyriel and Cait fan.(y)

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
girl should be far more attaractive... I was waiting someting like but instead we got her... Pretty disappointed... With new updates story became more boring and now you are giving that girl. I gues time for me to drop. I wish you luck bro. Have a nice time while developing your game.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
girl should be far more attaractive... I waiting someting like but instead we got her... Pretty disappointed... With new updates story became more boring and now you are giving that girl. I gues time for me to drop. I wish you luck bro. Have a nice time while developing your game.

Thats his wife?Fuk!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I hope we dont need to have sex with Yona. She is a ugly muscular Orc warrior. Not my typ.
You should be able to avoid all of her character specific events (so you wont be forced to see any lewd content for her) just as you can the other girls (I haven't done any of Naomi's content), though she will likely be included in group house content from this point on.

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes