• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zeorling

Aug 14, 2020
Guys!! Please, can you help me? In all ren'py games on my pc, turn off animations. I have seen only static pictures, without animation. How to fix it?

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
agree i just lost 40% interest on this game, i love the story and the animation is hype but suddenly the incredible hulk appear lets hope zanith will rework this char the name yona is not fit on the char in my opinion.
Zurhak,Maui or Goro is more fit.Example of tribe people name.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
A bit of a sequencing error. I started at the beginning and have had the first dream about Caitlin, but nothing further. Talking to Rae in the evening and she says "we now have a library" and wants to do the fashion show based on the gaming magazines she's found.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
A bit of a sequencing error. I started at the beginning and have had the first dream about Caitlin, but nothing further. Talking to Rae in the evening and she says "we now have a library" and wants to do the fashion show based on the gaming magazines she's found.
I think she might've found the gaming mags in the attic, but I could be wrong

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So there are still two rooms left for new characters, without changing the shape of the house. I can get behind two more, but that seems like the limit. Anything more may seem cluttered.

Also.. I don't mean this as just criticism, but this game has been spinning its wheels for a bit. Not much has really happened with story and character development. A new character is good, but there needs to be some real work done on the other characters as well as. Also, where is this game going? Has it been planned out? The story needs some work too. It feels like it's just been some sex scenes stapled together for half a year at this point, and nothing progressing.

Reactions: MorbidViews21

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
So there are still two rooms left for new characters, without changing the shape of the house. I can get behind two more, but that seems like the limit. Anything more may seem cluttered.

Also.. I don't mean this as just criticism, but this game has been spinning its wheels for a bit. Not much has really happened with story and character development. A new character is good, but there needs to be some real work done on the other characters as well as. Also, where is this game going? Has it been planned out? The story needs some work too. It feels like it's just been some sex scenes stapled together for half a year at this point, and nothing progressing.
IIRC there's only one more girl incoming, most likely moving in next to your room. I can't for the life of me think of where the other available room is though, are you thinking of the toilet downstairs?

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
IIRC there's only one more girl incoming, most likely moving in next to your room. I can't for the life of me think of where the other available room is though, are you thinking of the toilet downstairs?
Not impossible to turn the toilet into a room for a dwarf hehe, but actually I believe there is a door next to the fridge and not being able to ever interact with it triggers me hard

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Not impossible to turn the toilet into a room for a dwarf hehe, but actually I believe there is a door next to the fridge and not being able to ever interact with it triggers me hard
I thought that door was probably supposed to be leading out of the house to a garage or something similar.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
Alright, played the update.

Yona is great. I was expecting the worst after reading the past few pages. Yet I liked her quite a bit. She is still fresh so we dont know how she will be after but she sounds promising. Lyriel seems to like her and it seems like Naomi has some feelings about her. I am excited to see how she is involved with the story.

As for her character model, it does look less "good" than the other characters but there are always potential to fix it later. Though if I am honest it isn't that big of a deal.

So yeah, keep up the good work!

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes