Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 397324 We're having another poll at my Patreon page. This is a big one, deciding on the next major character being added to the game. This is a fetish/kink poll, too, cause each of the girls has her own trait.

One of them is violent, but ultimately submissive. Another one doesn't even know it yet, but the thing she actually wants the most is being fucked until she's a drooling mess. And the third one won't be able to live without being stuffed full of sex toys once she gets a taste of modern technology.

The poll is there btw -
I'm so glad that you said this is about who gets introduced first, not who gets to appear at all. It's like you're inside my head, all three of those traits are things I'm really into.

Reactions: Scyra

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
intro_some_explanation_azraesha_freezer_slap_3.jpg I recall someone mentioning a lewd conversation with Rae in the morning, but even though I slap her ass and feed her breakfast every morning, and have maxed intimacy and lewd, I haven't seen one. Is there actually one there?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I recall someone mentioning a lewd conversation with Rae in the morning, but even though I slap her ass and feed her breakfast every morning, and have maxed intimacy and lewd, I haven't seen one. Is there actually one there?
I don't think so. Unless it's one of the minor pre- or post-event conversation.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
While I'm thinking of that, sometimes she likes you slapping her ass and sometimes she doesn't; maybe she would be more consistently happy if you just grabbed it and gave her a good-morning kiss?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
No it does not, it is a false positive, some antivirus software frequently flags ren'py games it's a common well known issue for some avs to flag unknown and/or unfamiliar software.
Ah ok, thanks for letting me know, this is a first time occurrence for me with a RenPY game.

Reactions: Hones

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ah ok, thanks for letting me know, this is a first time occurrence for me with a RenPY game.
Here just to put your mind at ease with trusting the download
Virus Total -

Reactions: Canade

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so we have the choice of a dwarf elf or orc i think i like the look of the orc more a red head she orc wielding sword badass yes yes and more yes

Xelloss69

Jul 24, 2017
Not going to lie, this game is starting to get on the top of the games I enjoy playing. It would be nice if we could re-do the event with the succubus in the living room. I thought the jeans fuck was really sexy XD

Reactions: cccjjj

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Not going to lie, this game is starting to get on the top of the games I enjoy playing. It would be nice if we could re-do the event with the succubus in the living room. I thought the jeans fuck was really sexy XD
I keep a save around specifically for that scene. My guess is she wont let you do that again until everyone in the house is slutty (or maybe everyone's routine is set in stone). I'd still like a chance and then interrupt the scene if she hears something though... might add an additional kink to the scene too.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The only minor complaint I have is on replaying the game, it seems like the amount of time you get to mess with Rae is so short before she puts you in the magic headlock. You can't waste any time rummaging through the fridge for goodies while putting her off until later. Her anger is on the clock from go.

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes