despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I love how this game actually made intimate moments, intimate. Kisses, touches etc. Wouldn't say no to more of it. (Actually hoping to see more) Animations became so much better. Those "first time" scenes are too hot. Congratz on that part. I love quality over quantity aspect of females too. I'm pro YoYo. She is nice addition to house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is Rae supposed to be a bitch? And is there any way for her not to be?
Actually, Rae is one of the more loving characters in the game. She just likes to needle people from time to time, prodding just enough to get a rise out of them. I would imagine that there's nothing malicious about it, its just her background of being sent to many noble courts. Once she gets to know someone and what the limits are, Rae gets much friendlier.

She's kinda like a cat.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Actually, Rae is one of the more loving characters in the game. She just likes to needle people from time to time, prodding just enough to get a rise out of them. I would imagine that there's nothing malicious about it, its just her background of being sent to many noble courts. Once she gets to know someone and what the limits are, Rae gets much friendlier.

She's kinda like a cat.

Reactions: HogRocket

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017

She's kinda like a cat.
This may be true, but it was a total turnoff and offputting to say the least when she literally did a 180. So now I decided to also treat her the same way. Was there no better way instead of literally forcing the player at the beginning of the game?

• Angry
Reactions: Peh and longsuper1

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Not to be rude, but out of curiosity, is there a particular part you're talking about?

Cheers
Not rude at all. Sorry if I came off rude myself. I am specifically referring to what I mentioned above. Sure MC told her he isn't a mage, but her approach about it did not come off too well. Frankly, I get the urge to have MC find out how to send people back to their home worlds, send her back ASAP and bar her from returning. LOL

Reactions: Forgotted

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
See, there's a little thing called "Character development".

Yeah, Rae goes through it. Keep playing, you'll see it for yourself.
I get that, but still. As I said it was quite off-putting. And this character development would just amount to Rae trying to be nicer for being rude at the start, it would seem to me. But I will see. So far I prefer Naomi. At least she's a straight shooter.

edit: so I went ahead and replayed the game till day 4 morning choosing all the honest options. Rae even said as much but didn't believe MC. So this is really not cool in my book with her pushy attitude straight out of the gates. Maybe it's just me. Honestly, a little saddening really :(

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
OK, Maybe bitch was the wrong way to phrase it. But let me ask you this: Is it legitimately acceptable and normal to be hyper-aggressive towards someone that has been nothing but courteous to you? I can list 5 instances that I am referring to where she just acts frankly maliciously for no good reason, right off the bat. And I know character development was mentioned, but at this point, to me, it would seem to be more the MC meekly accepting her previous bad behavior and moving along.

I have a question: Does she ever apologize to MC about the way she acted or does the game just move on and ignore that part at the beginning?

• Angry
Reactions: Peh and longsuper1

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Look at it from Rae's perspective.

- She gets abducted by someone that could be very dangerous. She tries to hide and the guy could potentially force her to give him a blowjob.
- She's suddenly now trapped with this person, who turns out to have no understanding or control of magic.
- Through his actions, more people end up trapped. Sure, some of them are great to get along with (Cait) but others just drive her up the wall (Naomi).

If you were in that situation, wouldn't you become a little testy at times too?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Look at it from Rae's perspective.

- She gets abducted by someone that could be very dangerous. She tries to hide and the guy could potentially force her to give him a blowjob.
- She's suddenly now trapped with this person, who turns out to have no understanding or control of magic.
- Through his actions, more people end up trapped. Sure, some of them are great to get along with (Cait) but others just drive her up the wall (Naomi).

If you were in that situation, wouldn't you become a little testy at times too?
I was referring to the very beginning of the game. OK here are the parts I am referring to:

1. I restarted the game and chose ALL honest options, including admitting to not being a mage. I refrained from all sexual advances with her. When she asked me to lie down on the bed I declined and she assaulted MC. That is uncalled for and has nothing to do with what you're referring to.

2. In the morning, I declined to get close to her, and she just assaulted MC again, dragging him to the dream world, all to get some trinkets and her bed it seems. That is pretty selfish, and still very aggressive. For no reason. I guess MC has no free will or agency?

3. In another attic conversation, still day 4-5, I cannot recall the exact convo details, but she basically says she'll make MC's life hell now that she knows he's not a mage. Another wtf moment for no good reason, which also shows MC is spinless? Or that MC decisions are pointless?

4. After Naomi joins in, MC has a choice to select honesty when talking to Rae in terms of telling the truth to the newcomer. I guess this time it is a LITTLE warranted, but also deserved on her part, but when MC chooses to not yell down the stairs, Rae gives him a look. I say deserved because she has been treating him nothing but crap while in my playthrough MC was nothing but a gentleman.

Yes, I get that and would accept the first Attic incident where she attacks MC, but the rest, up to before Naomi gets added are not warranted at all. Besides, didn't she say she liked it in the house? There was a convo with her and MC about how she liked it there instead of having to deal with the douches in her world?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I was referring to the very beginning of the game. OK here are the parts I am referring to:

1. I restarted the game and chose ALL honest options, including admitting to not being a mage. I refrained from all sexual advances with her. When she asked me to lie down on the bed I declined and she assaulted MC. That is uncalled for and has nothing to do with what you're referring to.

2. In the morning, I declined to get close to her, and she just assaulted MC again, dragging him to the dream world, all to get some trinkets and her bed it seems. That is pretty selfish, and still very aggressive. For no reason. I guess MC has no free will or agency?

3. In another attic conversation, still day 4-5, I cannot recall the exact convo details, but she basically says she'll make MC's life hell now that she knows he's not a mage. Another wtf moment for no good reason, which also shows MC is spinless? Or that MC decisions are pointless?

4. After Naomi joins in, MC has a choice to select honesty when talking to Rae in terms of telling the truth to the newcomer. I guess this time it is a LITTLE warranted, but also deserved on her part, but when MC chooses to not yell down the stairs, Rae gives him a look. I say deserved because she has been treating him nothing but crap while in my playthrough MC was nothing but a gentleman.

Yes, I get that and would accept the first Attic incident where she attacks MC, but the rest, up to before Naomi gets added are not warranted at all. Besides, didn't she say she liked it in the house? There was a convo with her and MC about how she liked it there instead of having to deal with the douches in her world?
So... you chose to reveal that you know shit all about anything and then decided to be maximally uncooperative and now you wonder why the being that is vastly more experienced and more powerful than you doesn't want to put up with your shit? Yeah, I guess Rae is just a total bitch...:rolleyes:

4.70 star(s) 315 Votes