SrDanny

May 20, 2020
I'll take it perhaps this bug has already been discussed before but its 383 post and no search bar for key words.
I updated the game and all fine and dandy, resuming from where I left off months ago, but animations only play once but don't loop, making them stationary after one go until you update the next animation.

¿Is this known or did I cause this by switching tabs here and there?

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
I'll take it perhaps this bug has already been discussed before but its 383 post and no search bar for key words.
I updated the game and all fine and dandy, resuming from where I left off months ago, but animations only play once but don't loop, making them stationary after one go until you update the next animation.

¿Is this known or did I cause this by switching tabs here and there?
The search bar at the top of the page works for whatever thread (or subforum) you're currently viewing.

From a quick search it looks like some versions had issues with looping in certain scenes. Maybe try a fresh, full install instead of patching it.

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Aww man it's over. To think I almost didn't play this game. I hope the future updates go for more intimacy and steer away from the usual stuff. It was really refreshing to play a game where the Mc has relationships with each girl not everybody all mixed up. This game has a charm that is missing from most games and so I hope it continues. Personally I've seen enough lesbian/threesome scenes to last a lifetime lol so I hope the house gets more close as a sort of family. Watching Naomi cuddling Caitlin while she reads to her was pretty sweet. Most games would have had something else there. Anyway looking forward to the next updates.

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
The search bar at the top of the page works for whatever thread (or subforum) you're currently viewing.

From a quick search it looks like some versions had issues with looping in certain scenes. Maybe try a fresh, full install instead of patching it.
Oh, well now I feel dumb.
Thanks for the advice. Also, I did.
I don't patch the game, I just download the whole thing in the latest build and import the saves.
As for the scenes, it seemed to have been momentary. It resolved itself afterwards but It might have to do with me not alt tabing the game. Idk.
Anyhow. Thanks!

Reactions: layer1avn

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
the latest version
Hi I already had Version 0.5.12r2. So I applyed the latest update version 0.5.12r3 and it worked fine. I also download the full version which also worked fine for me. The only way I could recreate the error you had was to try and install the patch with out having the previous full version of the game installed. If I was you I would download the Full version of the game

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA
Mac: - - MEGA

I hope this helps.

• Sad
Reactions: ashik Kallal

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Is there still a patch from 5.11 --> 5.12?The OP only shows up to 5.9, I have 5.10 --> 5.11 on my computer, and the current one seems to be 5.12 to 5.13.
So I'm lacking the last in-between.
Or is it time to redownload?

Soloman

Dec 9, 2017
New update is public v0.5.14 linked the patreon

Here are a few downloads, go to the patreon page of you want patchs

PC High Rez

Mac High Rez

Android Compressed

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
New update is public v0.5.14 linked the patreon

Here are a few downloads, go to the patreon page of you want patchs

PC High Rez
Mega

Mac High Rez
Mega

Android Compressed
Mega
rpdl torrent, please <3 XD (i can't download it from mega bc...limits on how much i can download XD)

Reactions: RPDL
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes