• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
My favorite example of that is how the name of the lead character in The Witcher sounds so exotic and cool to Anglophone ears, but it's literally just the Polish form of Gerald, one of our milquetostiest, poindexteriest names.
This really depends on what language you know. For me names like Giovanni and Petrus exotic enough.

Reactions: Cartageno

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
CAn someone help me with the Blair story quest 3?
it tells me To find Blair and Az in the kitchen in the morning, but Blair never leaves the garage for any reason and i really dont know what im missing anymore

Vignari

Mar 24, 2020
CAn someone help me with the Blair story quest 3?
it tells me To find Blair and Az in the kitchen in the morning, but Blair never leaves the garage for any reason and i really dont know what im missing anymore
For events that require two (or more) people, you usually gotta wait for their schedules to line up right, which usually means waiting for a specific day of the week. And even then sometimes it can take up to two weeks for the stars to align to get an event to trigger. If you've cycled through an entire week (or even two weeks just to be safe) and still nothing has happened in the mornings then I don't know what the problem might be. That being said though, I do remember there was a certain event in the morning that I kept missing once because it triggered on the mornings when Cait would come into my room. So, if you've been going through with Cait or Lyriel's morning visits, maybe try skipping them for that day so it doesn't skip by the morning.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Vignari

Mar 24, 2020
This is pretty funny
screenshot0001.png
I loaded a save I had from before getting Blair into the house to see what her 3rd event was since I forgot, but it seems the Christmas event will trigger regardless if she's been introduced in the house or not. I actually don't even know her name :ROFLMAO:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
This is pretty funny
View attachment 2282384
I loaded a save I had from before getting Blair into the house to see what her 3rd event was since I forgot, but it seems the Christmas event will trigger regardless if she's been introduced in the house or not. I actually don't even know her name :ROFLMAO:
This quest has a condition. You have to progress enough through main quest and each personal quest to be able to trigger it.
But of course, such condition was written before Blair, and Dev forgets to change it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad

Rhooo

Jul 1, 2020
Came back for a peek...
I played 0.5.x last, so there was a LOT of content added (for me)
So there went most of my night o_O:LOL:

I really loved it!

Thanks man

• Red Heart

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
why is the scene gallery not updated? is the dev waiting until the final version of the game and then he/she will update it then. If that's the case, why?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
My version is 0.6.6r2-pc what update should i download and where you i put update file?
you are at least 2 versions behind, and new beta is out, you can try to find 6.7 in thread, but i wouldnt bother just download full version, they got usable links
as for where it does, everything with renpy always goes in to \game folder unless specified differently

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes