Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Cait needs more love. And by that I mean dick.
What she needs, or maybe just what i need her to need is anal, i really want to go through the whole concept and act with her, from her initial nervousness turning her into a mumbling stutterer when the MC first brings it up, the preparing her, to doing it to her and then maybe it turns out she's an anal slut and becomes obsessed with it... the whole thing would be both hilarious and hot. Same for Lyriel... really want her to go into turbo "you... ARE... DISGUSTING!!!" mode... and it also turns out she's an anal princess... so many potentially hilarious scenes.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
What she needs, or maybe just what i need her to need is anal, i really want to go through the whole concept and act with her, from her initial nervousness turning her into a mumbling stutterer when the MC first brings it up, the preparing her, to doing it to her and then maybe it turns out she's an anal slut and becomes obsessed with it... the whole thing would be both hilarious and hot. Same for Lyriel... really want her to go into turbo "you... ARE... DISGUSTING!!!" mode... and it also turns out she's an anal princess... so many potentially hilarious scenes.
Hell yeah.

Reactions: GinAnalgin

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
There is no need for that...:(
?? about what ??
All I posted was the fact I know nothing about programming using renpy, posted a bit of code I found & about how I was lucky to find the code

or are you complaining about the fact that I showed the hex code for the code that already been leaked on this thread

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
?? about what ??
All I posted was the fact I know nothing about programming using renpy, posted a bit of code I found & about how I was lucky to find the code

or are you complaining about the fact that I showed the hex code for the code that already been leaked on this thread
It sounds like you were making fun of me...:censored:
But not important right now. Yes I don't know much about hashing and programming either.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Could it be possible to finally have some group action? There are group action on the bonus scenes and stuff, but nothing in the main line.
I mean when You bend over Rae and Lyriel is present that is great opportunitz to starty developing that
Lyriel comming in the morning to clean while Cait is in the middle of one of her morning visits could be fun.

Feb 8, 2019
Uh is the gallery mod broken or has there not been new gallery scenes for a really long time? Like 'Butt Display' with Rae, 'Hands on Research with Lyriel', 'Barmaid Doina' in Misc. Is there no new scenes? I thought the changelog said there was

Reactions: syuura1
4.70 star(s) 315 Votes