DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
somebody know how to unlock the two missing scene?
For one of them you have to do something in the villa dream scene where you got MILFing it up
For the other it happens in the spaceship dream and you have to choose the medbay in *redacted*

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
picking this game back up again, still confused as hell about how to get x or y route. can anybody make a guide or something? it is annoying to play without knowing if all the time you're investing in doing things in a way you don't like will be for nothing cause you'll somehow still end up on the same path you had last time

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
probably a scene in .4.16 that f2p plebs like us dont have access to yet? i really wish zanith's patreon showed the changelogs to public so that we can decide when to pledge
Nah, that's finishing off the rest of the pool introductions and Naomi's dream sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My estimation includes the integration work. I'm using a customized show statement for the sprites, and the usual event images are full-screen. I'll have to decide how to handle these special cases, and then make it work. And yes, I do have a few events I could raid for some expressions, like Rae's and Cait's pool hangouts, but there's still a fair bit of overhead there. And for the rest I'll have to do all the poses more or less from scratch.
Ah, OK. I hope it will get there in the end though.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I don't know what it is about this game, but man is it cozy
Yes! That's exactly the word I was looking for when I mentioned the music earlier, so damn peaceful and homey.
Yep, sometimes feels like Rae and MC are Mom and Dad, Naomi is the drunk athlete oldest child , Cait is the naïve sheltered youngest child and Lyriel is the dysfunctional bitch middle child who REALLY needs a spanking! (except Dad keeps fooling around with the kids o_O) :ROFLMAO:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I had played this and posted here a long time ago and played 4.9 (and before that 4.1 I think). 1) Will the saves transfer/not break the game if I paste the saves folder into the latest version? I saw rollback support in the changelog and didn't know if it meant that.

EDIT: so far that appears to be a no. Great!

2) I was up to the Azresha (forgot her name :p ) fight when I stopped playing (late 2019?-early 2020). Would you people recommend I start over from scratch?

Last edited:

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
how do you not get "infernal trust"? i did this route already, there is no guide or walkthrough. peoples say it's easy but for fuck sake i can't get anything else. do i need to be 200% an asshole to get something else? and with naomi, just bieng nice makes me go the dominated route wich i hate in any game (not a critic, just saying i don't like it, want something else and i don't know how to). the fuck do i do? might be easy for y'all but i really am struggling there.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I was up to the Azresha (forgot her name :p ) fight when I stopped playing (late 2019?-early 2020). Would you people recommend I start over from scratch?
yes? you didn't play for a long time so maybe you should unless you find it tedious to start over

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
2) I was up to the Azresha (forgot her name :p ) fight when I stopped playing (late 2019?-early 2020). Would you people recommend I start over from scratch?
If you mean the training on that bridge, that's super early so might as well check out the remastered intro.
how do you not get "infernal trust"? i did this route already, there is no guide or walkthrough. peoples say it's easy but for fuck sake i can't get anything else. do i need to be 200% an asshole to get something else? and with naomi, just bieng nice makes me go the dominated route wich i hate in any game (not a critic, just saying i don't like it, want something else and i don't know how to). the fuck do i do? might be easy for y'all but i really am struggling there.
There are no routes as such, it's mostly a distinction between their lewd event chain and their main backstory.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
If you mean the training on that bridge, that's super early so might as well check out the remastered intro.

There are no routes as such, it's mostly a distinction between their lewd event chain and their main backstory.
i could have swore that i remembered there being two routes for each character (only implemented for rae and naomi at the time though). look like i was wrong, that or the timeline changed haha. either way, thanks

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
I downloaded the new update (4.15r1), but there was no new content in the journal. Was this an actual update or just a bug fix with no new content?

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I downloaded the new update (4.15r1), but there was no new content in the journal. Was this an actual update or just a bug fix with no new content?
v0.4.15r1
  • Rae's swimsuit reveal event
  • Cait's swimsuit reveal event
  • Naomi's swimsuit reveal event
  • Rae's repeatable poolside activity
  • Rae's oily lewd
  • Occupation suggestions - Lyriel and Rae for now
  • Swimsuit sprites for Rae and Naomi

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
You know, when you're waiting for updates on 60-70 games and novels and you go back and replay saves or start new games from 4-5 of them to pass the time........you know which ones are TRUELY your favorites ;)

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Bless whoever for the compressed download.
May be in my top 3 favorite games, but I can't download 5/6 gigs each update.

I also hope there's more wholesome romance, like with Rae.
Cheers, keep up the good work.

Edit: Nope, 5/6 gigs each update it is, the compressed version looks too sucky.
I can't NOT have the girls in HD.

Last edited:

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
v0.4.15r1
  • Rae's swimsuit reveal event
  • Cait's swimsuit reveal event
  • Naomi's swimsuit reveal event
  • Rae's repeatable poolside activity
  • Rae's oily lewd
  • Occupation suggestions - Lyriel and Rae for now
  • Swimsuit sprites for Rae and Naomi
it doesn't show up in the log/journal the book at the top of the screen

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Is there a way to redo the pool dream? I picked the wrong girl last time and thought you could replay it.
You can unlock both scenes for the gallery but only if you saved before the dream or in it. It doesn't matter what girl you pick the dream is only to get the pool to the house.

If you don't have a save to unlock the second scene here is a save at the beginning of the dream.

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
You can unlock both scenes for the gallery but only if you saved before the dream or in it. It doesn't matter what girl you pick the dream is only to get the pool to the house.

If you don't have a save to unlock the second scene here is a save at the beginning of the dream.
Thank you very much!

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes