DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Oh, I've been meaning to share A Thing:
View attachment 934712
This is this year's Christmas Special thing, a short comic. I'm posting full pages here - - early, mostly as soon as they are done, and over on twitter - - I'm posting a new panel each day. Enjoy!
Huh, I wonder how they call this holiday, it can't be christmas ('cause you know, Christ), but I really dig the artstyle !

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Alright got it working now, and this was pretty nice.
Really appreciate Naomi getting some stuff, although I think it's a shame she won't be going topless again.
The reward she gave was pretty nice too!

And while she isn't my favorite, I do like the interaction we had with Rae at the pool.
It was cute.

Reactions: ZanithOne

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
So how do I unlock these last cellphone gallery pictures?

I got the ones from the hidden items, but there are 8 more locked, the last two are lyriel as a maid.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Here is a quasi walkthrough mod for 0.4.14-r1 (PC EDITION). I have not checked if the mod works for MAC or Android.

What the mod does:
1. Highlight dialog paths that advances lewdness / intimacy the most in GREEN, while highlighting bad paths in RED.
2. Allow repeat scenes in some (especially easy-to-miss scenes)
3. Rummaging through closet or fridge no longer costs time
4. Decreases the grind to unlock next scenes
5. Halloween 2020 event is permanently unlocked (i.e., no time check)
6. Includes gallery unlock

HOWEVER, this mod does NOT:
1. Tell you which room to go / what to do. Quest log and Jinsei app are pretty good

How to install:
1. Extract into the main game directory (so that you see AHouseInTheRift-0.4.14-r1-pc/game/script/*.rpy files).
2. IMPORTANT: Move scripts.rpa from the game/ directory into the root directory (where ahitr.exe file is).

This Mod is NOT compatible with other gallery unlock mod.

Enjoy.
Hey man, I follow your instructions but the gallery in not unlocked as you advertised. And where do I find the Halloween 2020 event? Cheers

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Hey man, I follow your instructions but the gallery in not unlocked as you advertised. And where do I find the Halloween 2020 event? Cheers
I would say the mod doesn't work because it is for 0.4.14 and but you probably already updated the game to 0.4.15.

As far as I know, you can only access the Halloween dream with a save from November.

I added a save made at the beginning of the Halloween dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: {0__0} and hunya

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
No, I downloaded and tried on both v0.4.14 and 0.4.15, neither working!
check my previous post again for the Halloween dream and if you want I can also upload my persistent file for the gallery unlock with the exception of the new scene, haven't played the update yet.

Reactions: hunya

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
So, it's pretty clear when I can suggest for Lyriel to do something else... at least, through regular conversation, in 2 places.
But, I haven't figured out when or how to do so for Rae.
Which makes me wonder whether I'm missing something?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
So, it's pretty clear when I can suggest for Lyriel to do something else... at least, through regular conversation, in 2 places.
But, I haven't figured out when or how to do so for Rae.
Which makes me wonder whether I'm missing something?
when rae is on the couch you can ask her to go to the pool

Reactions: ZanithOne

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Man, I just love the romantic moments with Rae, they're all really charming and her chemistry with the poker-face responses is just great.

I mean, just in general this game oozes charm, and I'm pretty sure we owe some massive thanks to the impeccable choice of music, that piano tune just sets the perfect tone.

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes