DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
I think I remember something with Cait too but I couldn't find it. Naomi and Lyriel aren't that kind of girls (although Lyriel may have had something in one of her dreams if you chose the nice choices).
Actually, Lyriel is totally "that kind of girl" at least for me, there's a reason she likes critters so much she is a bit like them, she may act like a bitch and disinterested but I really think that she would enjoy romantic times, even tho she would never admit it . Or maybe not, time will tell .

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Actually, Lyriel is totally "that kind of girl" at least for me, there's a reason she likes critters so much she is a bit like them, she may act like a bitch and disinterested but I really think that she would enjoy romantic times, even tho she would never admit it . Or maybe not, time will tell .
Yeah I probably should have said that Lyriel isn't that kind of girl yet. While her main focus looks to be total slutty breakdown (complete with ahegao face), I'm fully expecting that after fucking her completely incoherent we'll be giving her aftercare while she recovers.

niconob92

Jul 16, 2017
Am I supposed to do something in particular to access the halloween dream? I loaded my previous save and I don't seem to be getting that dream :(

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Am I supposed to do something in particular to access the halloween dream? I loaded my previous save and I don't seem to be getting that dream :(
I think it should just be an option in the dream menu. Possibly you need to choose it in the phone first?

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Nothing on the phone yet sadly.
I got it right after the dream with jenny and aunt viv, and when I reloaded an earlier save it was right as I went to sleep, if you don't have it after that then send a message to Zanith with your save 'cause it's probably a bug .

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Definitely.
When watching shows and noticing that she held your hand she gets embarrassed but she doesn't seem genuinely angry, instead just flustered.
Same when you save her from books falling on her when she tries to clean up.
I think there's a real shot at some good romance there.
And there are some pretty good opportunities now for romance I think; take her to our world for a while, go swimming with her in the pool, share an explicitly romantic meal together.

Just got to hope it happens, I'd really enjoy loveydovey romance.

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
wow i held off on this game for a while but glad i tried it... that succubus is spicy. love the animation style, it really adds to the scenes so much. 100/10

Reactions: ZanithOne

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Definitely.
When watching shows and noticing that she held your hand she gets embarrassed but she doesn't seem genuinely angry, instead just flustered.
Same when you save her from books falling on her when she tries to clean up.
I think there's a real shot at some good romance there.
And there are some pretty good opportunities now for romance I think; take her to our world for a while, go swimming with her in the pool, share an explicitly romantic meal together.

Just got to hope it happens, I'd really enjoy loveydovey romance.
Romance?They dont even kiss MC nor they care about MC wellbeing or backstory.They are just friend in benefit,I never see them actually have any romantic feeling to him.MC are just a walking dildo that satisfy them and a friend they can tell their problem or story,then again,alot of them never really tell him fully.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Romance?They dont even kiss MC nor they care about MC wellbeing or backstory.They are just friend in benefit,I never see them actually have any romantic feeling to him.MC are just a walking dildo that satisfy them and a friend they can tell their problem or story,then again,alot of them never really tell him fully.
They've been together for like what ? Three month, depending on the pace you play ? That's not enough for them to trust someone completely, even for rae, however they do trust him enough to start to share indicating a few feelings here and there, and how the hell can you not call the night you spend with rae in her bed "Not romantic" ?
As for being "a walking dildo" I feel like the dev went with the "keep the backstory vague so that the players can identify themselves"(at least for now), I personally prefer when even the main protag has a full developped backstory with struggles and such, that way we can see the ladies empathize with him (cf being a dik for instance), but if it's the route he wanna go with I respect it too, plus it's honestly too young of a game to just be definite on how the cast is characterised. (don't know if it's a real english word but you get what I mean)

Reactions: omg05

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
They've been together for like what ? Three month, depending on the pace you play ? That's not enough for them to trust someone completely, even for rae, however they do trust him enough to start to share indicating a few feelings here and there, and how the hell can you not call the night you spend with rae in her bed "Not romantic" ?
As for being "a walking dildo" I feel like the dev went with the "keep the backstory vague so that the players can identify themselves"(at least for now), I personally prefer when even the main protag has a full developped backstory with struggles and such, that way we can see the ladies empathize with him (cf being a dik for instance), but if it's the route he wanna go with I respect it too, plus it's honestly too young of a game to just be definite on how the cast is characterised. (don't know if it's a real english word but you get what I mean)
Dude,thats what I said,they never show any romantic feeling to him nor does they care about his backstory.If they do have a crush on him,they already invite him to do something together,go to his room and chatting with him instead of him trying hard go to their room and talking with them.They also annoyed sometime whenever he ask for sexual favor.As for Rae,she used to serve men back then,she even work in the brothel before.Of course she and MC have a lot of interaction and she know what she is doing.She is a big sis of the house and MC is a big bro of the house.Nothing romantic about it.Just friend.

Last edited:

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
Really Armpit sex? There are 4 girls in the house. You have only "really," had sex with 2 of them. I say "really," because you have sex with one of them in a "dream."... and now you fuck her armpit. This last update was bj, bj, armpit... I'm done with this game. Strong start to epic fail. The story was interesting and now it's just getting stupid. She's bend over a bathtub and you say "That armpit looks pretty inviting," WTF

• Angry
Reactions: tuekop and ThL

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Really Armpit sex? There are 4 girls in the house. You have only "really," had sex with 2 of them. I say "really," because you have sex with one of them in a "dream."... and now you fuck her armpit. This last update was bj, bj, armpit... I'm done with this game. Strong start to epic fail. The story was interesting and now it's just getting stupid. She's bend over a bathtub and you say "That armpit looks pretty inviting," WTF
I agree with you to some extend. I'd say the only character with good content is Rae.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Kids these days, so impatient

:Kappa:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Really? Dropping a game over one sex scene that is silly? I don't like the scene myself but Jesus, it's one scene!

Dwenne

Nov 12, 2020
Discovered this game a while back and just found this forum. great game with interesting characters.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes