ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
ZanithOne, when you talk to Lyrial while she's watching tv, one of your dialogue options is something on the lines of I might be able to bring a critter... is this just a random conversation piece, or will there be at some point the ability to bring an animal(s) to the house?
Perhaps

Dev, you quoted me in your post but just left a blank line. :ROFLMAO:
Oh, yes, sorry. About Naomi, there is a reason for her lighter nipples, but yeah, they were a bit too light in the early scenes. I have some remaster work going on in the background, so eventually it all should become more consistent.

As for the scene gallery, I know there are some issues with it, but I don't really know what causes those issues. I'll have another look at the code when I have some time.

Looks like the high res and the compressed mega links for Android are swapped. Compressed is 2.8gb and high res is 1.16gb.
Yup, you're right. Fixed now, thanks for repoting.

Chipnylon

Dec 22, 2018
Sorry to bother but i lost my save file so if anyone could provide a save file from just before the update i would appritiate it.
And there is no save fine in the downloadet folder.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
For the halloween is there a way to fk the android? like I see people saying there are only 4 scenes, so maybe not, but worth asking.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

seoyoon

Jun 10, 2020
whenever the game updates how would i be able to update it and keep my progress? or would I have to start all over?

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Unlikely, the bandeau that the middle one is wearing is currently leading by twelve points.

Also, when I see those three Lyriels together it makes me want to see a dream like that, there are so many fun things that can be done with dream scenes.
Yeah, I can still hope but it probably won't happen.
Well it's not as though I dislike the middle one, the pose there is nice and it still reveals a lot so that's good.

Although I think we can all agree Vampire Lyriel looks fuckin Fire with black hair!
Agreed that was a great look on her.
Then again I'm probably biased, I think she looks good no matter what, hah.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
whenever the game updates how would i be able to update it and keep my progress? or would I have to start all over?
Your saves should transfer without any effort on your part. Just download the new version into a separate folder and you're good to go.

Reactions: ZanithOne

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
how do i navigate through the dream without ending up dead? Anyone got anything that works or do u die everytime?

Apr 21, 2018
how do i navigate through the dream without ending up dead? Anyone got anything that works or do u die everytime?
There are walkthroughs a few pages back. But I will explain to you the basics: each character needs two items to de-EVULize. You are to go around collecting items but you only have a limited number of turns before you are at a stage where picking shit up is no longer allowed. Spend a few playthroughs memorizing the items' locations (8 total), then plan you route to collect only two items for each character.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
There are walkthroughs a few pages back. But I will explain to you the basics: each character needs two items to de-EVULize. You are to go around collecting items but you only have a limited number of turns before you are at a stage where picking shit up is no longer allowed. Spend a few playthroughs memorizing the items' locations (8 total), then plan you route to collect only two items for each character.
noice, got all 4 scenes cheers

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
Ahhh does someone have save from 4.3 ver of the game i was playing it then my laptop harddisk fcked up so i had to buy a new harddisk so if anyone can help i will be grateful .

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes