Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Man,aunt vivian is a one ugly ass women lmao, :ROFLMAO: She does look 'pretty'after all that adventures.Well,I choose to gave her toilet water though.-_-

Well,MC is kind of asshole and Jenny Is a bitch.:unsure:

But,I love when Lyriel make a cute pose(hugging her knees making a puppy eyes) while asking MC.No one can refuse her if she beg it like that.Shame we only being friend with her instead of lover.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

teraw

Nov 23, 2017
How can i "study wiyh Cail" in new quest Dreamy pool? I study with her many times in library, but quest dont activate...

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
How can i "study wiyh Cail" in new quest Dreamy pool? I study with her many times in library, but quest dont activate...
I had the same problem so I started a fresh game and that did the trick. A tad on the longer resolve but it works.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
If you've done it once you should be able to repeat it by talking to Cait in the evening.
Yeah I know, you've been saying it for the last few pages now, but I'm telling you mate, it just doesn't appear for me, will redo a run for .15 anyway so no big deal really.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah I know, you've been saying it for the last few pages now, but I'm telling you mate, it just doesn't appear for me, will redo a run for .15 anyway so no big deal really.
Well all I can tell you is how it should work. If you post a save Zanith may be able to help you more.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Oh I never rated the game I just realized, the game is so close to perfect but I'll rate it 1 stars 'cause you can't headpats the girls, therefore there is no point playing it .
You cant headpat because you arent in relationship with them.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well I was thinking more about Lyriel when I was writing that, but the first scene in the bed with Rae too when she's down and you can't headpat her ... fjhdbfhsdbghb vhjs Good thing you can hug her right after 'cause I would have had a stroke .
I think I remember something with Cait too but I couldn't find it. Naomi and Lyriel aren't that kind of girls (although Lyriel may have had something in one of her dreams if you chose the nice choices).

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
Hey so I am doing the space dream part and found that lockbox that needs a code. Is this a Patreon thing or can I find this code somewhere in the game? Whats up with this thing?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hey so I am doing the space dream part and found that lockbox that needs a code. Is this a Patreon thing or can I find this code somewhere in the game? Whats up with this thing?
You can find it later in that dream and use it on a second run, there's variations of each room based on when you go there.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes