Oct 15, 2017
Is this scene in the game somewhere? I don't recall this image or setting at all. The picture is part of a collage on their patreon page banner.
firefox_2020-12-05_13-04-16.jpg

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
The snotty elf bitch has been in the house less than 2 days and I already want to kick her out the front door into the void. Can she just be left in her room and ignored?

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
How can i "study wiyh Cail" in new quest Dreamy pool? I study with her many times in library, but quest dont activate...
Could you please post your save? I'll have a look.

Yeah I know, you've been saying it for the last few pages now, but I'm telling you mate, it just doesn't appear for me, will redo a run for .15 anyway so no big deal really.
Please post your save, I'll have a look.

Really Armpit sex? There are 4 girls in the house. You have only "really," had sex with 2 of them. I say "really," because you have sex with one of them in a "dream."... and now you fuck her armpit. This last update was bj, bj, armpit... I'm done with this game. Strong start to epic fail. The story was interesting and now it's just getting stupid. She's bend over a bathtub and you say "That armpit looks pretty inviting," WTF
I'm running side lewd scene polls over on Patreon every now and then, and this scene won. Lyriel doesn't have any PIV sex yet because I'm still struggling with update schedule. I have most of girls' stories planned ahead, but I can only fit so many (not many) decent events into one update.

ZanithOne why the Halloween dream dont show ? do i need to make a new save ?
Since your calendar is probably showing December, it's pretty obvious that the spooky season is over and the dream won't show until the date when it's October or November again.

Ah okay, a pity, I was hoping it was from a new dream I hadn't discovered yet.
Might still happen as a bonus dream some day.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This is an excellent game so far. Completed the current Beverly story line last month. I love big woman as long as they have the curves to match.
She gets better. Give it a little time.
I know she has to or the thread would be full of posts like mine bitching about her;)

It's just that I dated "her" in highschool and ditched the bitch after 2 months. Brings back UNPLEASANT memories.

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Here ya go (I'm never sure it's the right file I attach)
Oof. That was a very sloppy error on my part. The repeatable part never enables if you play the game from the beginning, it was only added in the migration code. Sorry, but it's a bit too unwieldy to fix this error right now, I'll get it fixed for v.16.

• Wow
Reactions: n0cn1l

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Oof. That was a very sloppy error on my part. The repeatable part never enables if you play the game from the beginning, it was only added in the migration code. Sorry, but it's a bit too unwieldy to fix this error right now, I'll get it fixed for v.16.
Oh well, it's my fault for having to format my pc I guess :HideThePain:
(Jk btw it's just one event I won't make a drama over it)

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Oh well, it's my fault for having to format my pc I guess :HideThePain:
(Jk btw it's just one event I won't make a drama over it)
Oh, I mean, once you upgrade your save to .16, you'll be able to initiate repeatable dinners again, the fix will be backwards compatible.

Reactions: DarkLup

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Here is a quasi walkthrough mod for 0.4.14-r1 (PC EDITION). I have not checked if the mod works for MAC or Android.

What the mod does:
1. Highlight dialog paths that advances lewdness / intimacy the most in GREEN, while highlighting bad paths in RED.
2. Allow repeat scenes in some (especially easy-to-miss scenes)
3. Rummaging through closet or fridge no longer costs time
4. Decreases the grind to unlock next scenes
5. Halloween 2020 event is permanently unlocked (i.e., no time check)
6. Includes gallery unlock

HOWEVER, this mod does NOT:
1. Tell you which room to go / what to do. Quest log and Jinsei app are pretty good

How to install:
1. Extract into the main game directory (so that you see AHouseInTheRift-0.4.14-r1-pc/game/script/*.rpy files).
2. IMPORTANT: Move scripts.rpa from the game/ directory into the root directory (where ahitr.exe file is).

This Mod is NOT compatible with other gallery unlock mod.

Enjoy.

Reactions: gfdsf565 and Xtmr61

jack1543

Nov 23, 2020
Here is a quasi walkthrough mod for 0.4.14-r1 (PC EDITION). I have not checked if the mod works for MAC or Android.

What the mod does:
1. Highlight dialog paths that advances lewdness / intimacy the most in GREEN, while highlighting bad paths in RED.
2. Allow repeat scenes in some (especially easy-to-miss scenes)
3. Rummaging through closet or fridge no longer costs time
4. Decreases the grind to unlock next scenes
5. Halloween 2020 event is permanently unlocked (i.e., no time check)
6. Includes gallery unlock

HOWEVER, this mod does NOT:
1. Tell you which room to go / what to do. Quest log and Jinsei app are pretty good

How to install:
1. Extract into the main game directory (so that you see AHouseInTheRift-0.4.14-r1-pc/game/script/*.rpy files).
2. IMPORTANT: Move scripts.rpa from the game/ directory into the root directory (where ahitr.exe file is).

This Mod is NOT compatible with other gallery unlock mod.

Enjoy.
i test it with android isn't working

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.4.15:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Oh, I've been meaning to share A Thing:
1_smaller.png
This is this year's Christmas Special thing, a short comic. I'm posting full pages here - - early, mostly as soon as they are done, and over on twitter - - I'm posting a new panel each day. Enjoy!

I have to say though, it's still weird how talking to her she stands up to talk to us and then lays back down again afterwards. I would definitely have had her talk renders having her laying down on the chair.
This is my own pet peeves to a degree. I don't like how sprites look in general, although I think the new ones are a fair bit better than the old ones. I tried making a list of all possible "special" occupations (i.e. when the girl is sitting or lying down or doing something unique), and it's at least 10 extra sets. And while it's doable in theory, it's going to come to about 30 or 40 hours of work. Yes, I'm that slow when it comes to posing. And then I'll have to be extremely cautious of adding more sprite-based expressions. So the occupation-unique sprites/renders are possible, but aren't very likely in the near future.

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Can we get Lyriel a sweater like that?
I really like girls in sweaters.
Though I wouldn't mind if she were to get a santa costume either.

Anyway I seem to be having some trouble starting the swimsuit reveal events... I guess I could start from when the halloween dream happened and play up until then maybe, see if that's what causes a mess.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes