Jul 28, 2020
From her look, I'm not a fan of the new girl. If she is anything like a stereotypical orc she is as bad or even worse than Naomi and I'm not a fan of her, in fact, I like every one side scene girls more than Naomi.
I have to agree. I can scarcely believe that she is going to have a unique personality but still i would rather have dev resources put into something better. For example why not just add MORE LYRIEL content. If there has to be a new character why not just add... ANOTHER LYRIEL. I mean it's simple math right. Lyriel is like the totally best thing and adding one more should make this game the greatest of all time. Imagine the possibilities ! Oh and maybe Naomi drinks a magical potion that turns her into.. LYRIEL. Wow. I hope dev is writing these down, honestly i am surprised how creative i am today.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Projecting much.
Disliking character trait does not automatically mean fear of said trait.

Plus whether or not the orc has strong personality remains to be seen.
I had rather have tomboy as a new girl than another dom girl.Guys never see her as a women and she become insecure about it.

Or

A girl that love playing around and naive.She never really serious and never experiences love or dating before.But when she meet MC she finally can learn how to do a lot of things and be mature.

Or

I also want to add a loli girl but she actually way older than MC.She hate her look,but by staying in this house.They can make her feel comfortable and finally can be more confident about herself.

In my opinion,if we add Orc girl,she is no different than Naomi.The only differences is she is a dom nympho that fucking everything until she satisfied,like she did to Male Orcs and human stocks.MC will become her new toy like Naomi did to MC.There is no gentle and naive orc girls,only ruthless and dom nympho orc.

Reactions: \EGOIST and DiTo

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
How do you know what orcs in this 'verse are like? I mean, you're being very specific with your generalities.
He might be a bit overly specific, however, the appearance of the Orc is very telling. The orc character essentially looks like a dude with tits so it's hard to imagine a different personality to match that appearance. I have seen a different orc female character in the game "Weird Shit is Going to Happen" and I felt that one was good, but this character is not looking good to me.

Reactions: Genji

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I have to agree. I can scarcely believe that she is going to have a unique personality but still i would rather have dev resources put into something better.
There are 7 girls in the misc gallery that could have become the new character in the house, and we know that the MC has a sister but I think the dev want to avoid trouble with Patreon or needing a patch.

Besides me not liking the new girl, I think the progression with Cait and Lyriel is too slow, I mean if the MC fucks Lyriel in the dream she asks later if it feels the same in real life so I was expecting a faster progression with her.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
There are 7 girls in the misc gallery that could have become the new character in the house, and we know that the MC has a sister but I think the dev want to avoid trouble with Patreon or needing a patch.

Besides me not liking the new girl, I think the progression with Cait and Lyriel is too slow, I mean if the MC fucks Lyriel in the dream she asks later if it feels the same in real life so I was expecting a faster progression with her.
I agree completely on Lyriel. She's pretty much admitted to him she's sub to him and attracted to him but still is bitchy and distant. Would like to see the pace increased on her story line. I didn't like her at first, got to be really attracted to her.... but now I'm beginning to feel like she's too much trouble and want to just put her in a corner and ignore her. There's no "return on investment"

Reactions: HansDampf788

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For everyone complaining about another domme girl, you all know that she isn't going to be that, right? I forget what the exact plan is for her but I do remember it isn't that.

Reactions: ZanithOne

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
View attachment 397324 We're having another poll at my Patreon page. This is a big one, deciding on the next major character being added to the game. This is a fetish/kink poll, too, cause each of the girls has her own trait.

One of them is violent, but ultimately submissive. Another one doesn't even know it yet, but the thing she actually wants the most is being fucked until she's a drooling mess. And the third one won't be able to live without being stuffed full of sex toys once she gets a taste of modern technology.

The poll is there btw -
A post from 2019.

So, this new Orc girl is either

- submissive
- Wants to be fucked until she is a mess
- Wants sex toys

Now, Lyriel is on this too. So you can eliminate the one she is, which is *probably* wanting to be fucked but not knowing that yet?

I'd say the Orc being violent, but submissive, is the most likely one.

mistr_ddist

Apr 22, 2018
A post from 2019.

- submissive
- Wants sex toys

Now, Lyri is on this too. So you can eliminate the one she is, which is *probably* the submissive?
I swear Zanith has actually said which is which. Lyriel is "doesn't know it, but wants to be fucked into a mess", the Orc starts gruff but eventually is super submissive, and the dwarfgirl wants sex toys.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
A post from 2019.

- submissive
- Wants sex toys

Now, Lyriel is on this too. So you can eliminate the one she is, which is *probably* wanting to be fucked but not knowing that yet?

I didn't play the game back then.

So that post from back then means from 6 girls in the house I like 3 and don't like the other 3 that is a bleak outlook on what's to come.

Shak002

Sep 27, 2020
Hi...i just wanna ask...how do i can get code to unlock something like when in dream at space ship there's box that need a code to open it and where i can get a code to unlock other dream?anyone know?

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I swear Zanith has actually said which is which. Lyriel is "doesn't know it, but wants to be fucked into a mess", the Orc starts gruff but eventually is super submissive, and the dwarfgirl wants sex toys.
Lyriel complains that men can't keep going after orgasming and MC says he can. Which is backed up by the repeatable cowgirl scene with Naomi. I remember because I'm really looking forward to watching MC fuck her silly.

Well, either MC is too big for Dwarf girl to handle and she needs toys to warm up or too small for Orc girl to feel anything. And I don't think the team is going to introduce a small penis humiliation fetish. Especially since this world kind of literally revolves around MC's dick.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Hi...i just wanna ask...how do i can get code to unlock something like when in dream at space ship there's box that need a code to open it and where i can get a code to unlock other dream?anyone know?
Codes in dreams: Just explore the dream more. You will need to replay it multiple times or otherwise backtrack a fair bit.
Codes for dreams: Spoilered in the OP.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
A post from 2019.

- submissive
- Wants sex toys

I bet its want to be fucked until she Is a mess.She used to get fucked mercilessly and love hardcore sex.She is an orc after all.Depend on her backstory,she will be like Naomi,using humans as a meat stock to satisfy her lust and get gangbang/fucked mercilessly by the orcs for her fetish.

Submissive is Lyriel.-_-

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Either way,MC will have a hard time to satisfy her because of her hunger for dicks and sex starving.

Thom999

May 5, 2018
I'm a returning player is there a way to play Halloween event? If so how do I start? Last I played was 4.13r1

Last edited:

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Oh?
Sweet that's exactly what I was hoping for, didn't want her to be the submissive one.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I bet its want to be fucked until she Is a mess.She used to get fucked mercilessly and love hardcore sex.She is an orc after all.Depend on her backstory,she will be like Naomi,using humans as a meat stock to satisfy her lust and get gangbang/fucked mercilessly by the orcs for her fetish.

Submissive is Lyriel.-_-
No, Lyriel is the drooling mess (you can see this in her dream scenes, especially the maid one), although there is a bit of submissiveness there. Yona is rough but ultimately submissive (people may initially confuse this for her being 'green Naomi' and another dominant girl, but stand up to her and it will be another story). The yet to be named Dwarf girl is going to really love sex toys once she discovers them. This is all going off the poll from 2019.

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 316 Votes