Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Here's how the updates work:
- Patrons on Patreon get the updates first.
- A couple of weeks later, the update is released to the public.

So right now, the update that Yona (the Orc girl), is still restricted to Patrons. Which means you can't get her yet.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
First I want to congratulate ZanithOne and the team for the fantastic game. It is one of my favorite. I look foreward to the introduction of the new character.

I like the fact that the cast is diverse. You could strictly stay in the house with the girls and it would still be realy entertaining. Dealing with their strugules, their growth and hopes, navigate their interactions as everyone is searching for their place in the small comunity or familly, if you will, that is slowly forming itself is a testament to the strong personality of each chararacter.

For me, a strong moment was when you let Cait deal with Naomi and Lyriel during the third (if I remember well) group supper and afterward Rae Thanks you for it if you made the right dessision. It was like having RNGesus simle upon you while grinding endgame gear in a ARPG. For a VN to bring out this kind of sensation with simply a few choices is a testament to the solid work done here with making the player care about the characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That was my impression of the game and it's character as of 0.4.16. That was a lot of words especialy since English is not my first language. By the way sorry for the bad grammar and orthograph my corector is not in English either.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
First I want to congratulate ZanithOne and the team for the fantastic game. It is one of my favorite. I look foreward to the introduction of the new character.

I like the fact that the cast is diverse. You could strictly stay in the house with the girls and it would still be realy entertaining. Dealing with their strugules, their growth and hopes, navigate their interactions as everyone is searching for their place in the small comunity or familly, if you will, that is slowly forming itself is a testament to the strong personality of each chararacter.

For me, a strong moment was when you let Cait deal with Naomi and Lyriel during the third (if I remember well) group supper and afterward Rae Thanks you for it if you made the right dessision. It was like having RNGesus simle upon you while grinding endgame gear in a ARPG. For a VN to bring out this kind of sensation with simply a few choices is a testament to the solid work done here with making the player care about the characters.

That was my impression of the game and it's character as of 0.4.16. That was a lot of words especialy since English is not my first language. By the way sorry for the bad grammar and orthograph my corector is not in English either.
Its okay eventhough I find your lack of grammar disturbing.
-Darth Vader probably

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
just a gutt feeling that comes with her almost telling MC she loves him. I don't feel it would express itself in a violent way thow, maybe more in a doubling down for more attention or frustration of unknown origin when MC fools around with someone else.

Edited: I mean, when the relation started there Was no love present. With time it is growing. I Know I would get jalous if my Li was fooling around.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Genji

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
just a gutt feeling that comes with her almost telling MC she loves him. I don't feel it would express itself in a violent way thow, maybe more in a doubling down for more attention or frustration of unknown origin when MC fools around with someone else.

Edited: I mean, when the relation started there Was no love present. With time it is growing. I Know I would get jalous if my Li was fooling around.
I think you're just projecting. There are no signs that the other girls have anything to do with any of that. If it were true I'd expect it to manifest in her interactions with them too. And we don't know if monogamy is even a thing in succubus culture. For all we know harems might even be what's normal for them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know Rae isn't jealous, sharing was her idea, she knows damn well she could work things so she got him all to herself but she is a succubus and sex is one thing she isn't jealous about.

Her hesitation to get into a relationship is more than likely coming from her thoughts on what happens when they leave.

I don't think she believes she will see him again when they get out of the house or even if she could they would be able to continue the relationship.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I know Rae isn't jealous, sharing was her idea, she knows damn well she could work things so she got him all to herself but she is a succubus and sex is one thing she isn't jealous about.

Her hesitation to get into a relationship is more than likely coming from her thoughts on what happens when they leave.

I don't think she believes she will see him again when they get out of the house or even if she could they would be able to continue the relationship.
Right, I expressed that same thought a few pages back. Pretty sure she's hesitant about the long-term here.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Nah,she is more like serving her new master now.And MC arent half bad eventhough sometime he is a pushover.Keep asking for sexual service with some of those girls eventhough they are sometimes annoyed by it.

You need to remember the only relation they have right now is friendship and sexual stuff.They never show any affection or love sign to him unless they become clingy,obvious crushing and always hang out with mc.Thats when...I will say they have a crush on him.As for now,I dont see anything other than them being sex friend because they are trapped in that house together.Like Naomi said they all friend and one family.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Also till now no one teasing each other if they have a crush on MC.Other than sex related.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Nah,she is more like serving her new master now.And MC arent half bad eventhough sometime he is a pushover.Keep asking for sexual service with some of those girls eventhough they are sometimes annoyed by it.

You need to remember the only relation they have right now is friendship and sexual stuff.They never show any affection or love sign to him unless they become clingy,obvious crushing and always hang out with mc.Thats when...I will say they have a crush on him.As for now,I dont see anything other than them being sex friend because they are trapped in that house together.Like Naomi said they all friend and one family.
Mate we get it, you say that all the time and you're not necessarily wrong, however there are other evidence or at least clues that she may have feelings, the discussion that she has with her Lady and the sleeping over scene, even if you don't want to see it like that, for me it is clear that it's more of romantic setting than a simple "sex friend" or "master"

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Well the MC and Rae are sometimes referd to as a couple by the other girls ( I think it was just two time by Lyriel at a dinner and Cait pining them as the parents?) Jalousy can take many forms and is not necesairly exteriorised. It is something that I think would be fun to explore with Rae but ultimatly it is Zanith's game.

Maybe I'm projecting, it is a discution I want to have to know if I am crasy or if my reflexion as some sense to it. You bring good points Master of Pupets and theory crafting is nice since I am sure Zanith already has all the lore figured out ( he might be laughfing at us or be impress by or perspicacity in equal mesure)

Yhea I figured that out too Avaron and MoarDakka prehaps it is enough for Rae as a character to develop and all this talk of jalousy is not needed for the game overall since there are six resident of the house besside MC projected and we don't know the overall legnth of the game. And even if Rae is a beloved character there is only somuch space you can dedicate to one character without taxing the others.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jealousy could be a thing it just makes very little to no sense for that jealousy to come from a succubus given what they are.

One of the others, sure, the one that lives by having sex with many, many, many beings .... not so much.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Emotions aren't logical, I don't see any reason to think Rae is incapable of feeling jealousy.

That said, I don't think she's jealous at all, and I'm having a hard time understanding where this idea comes from.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Honestly, Rae is flirting as much with the others as the MC is flirting with her.
With Naomi, its giving as good as she gets.
With Cait, its almost a Big Sister/Mentor capacity.
With Lyriel, its to wind her up.

But Rae is also the only one of the girls that reveals that she does have romantic feelings for the MC, most notably if you cum at the same time as her during the bedroom missionary scene.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
MoarDakka123 It come from the impression that her burgeoning (conflicted) love for the MC is the first time she is feeling love for someone. Prior to that her love and devotion was taken by her Lady.

The harem and fooling around being established prior to the love apearing, jalousy would show its unwanted head not long after. Rae being in love for the first time would not know how to deal with her jalousy that she never had before. And that is my resoning for why Rae could be jalous. It could lead to some intersesting sceens.

It is all theorycrafting on my part of course based on the way I play the game. However, by discussing with you guys I am not sure anymore if such a story arc would be needed for the game as there is already other conflicts established for the character.

Evil13 I shoud replay a bit if you find that Rae is flirting with the other girls, I did not aproch her interactions with the others in that optic. I just figured it was her natural self, not her flirting, but maybe you are right.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
MoarDakka123 It come from the impression that her burgeoning (conflicted) love for the MC is the first time she is feeling love for someone. Prior to that her love and devotion was taken by her Lady.

The harem and fooling around being established prior to the love apearing, jalousy would show its unwanted head not long after. Rae being in love for the first time would not know how to deal with her jalousy that she never had before. And that is my resoning for why Rae could be jalous. It could lead to some intersesting sceens.

It is all theorycrafting on my part of course based on the way I play the game. However, by discussing with you guys I am not sure anymore if such a story arc would be needed for the game as there is already other conflicts established for the character.

Evil13 I shoud replay a bit if you find that Rae is flirting with the other girls, I did not aproch her interactions with the others in that optic. I just figured it was her natural self, not her flirting, but maybe you are right.
Whatever float your boat,mate.I pretty sure Dev don't want to shove any lovey dovey shit and want to keep them casual.You will get your love when you reach the ending later.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
But Rae is also the only one of the girls that reveals that she does have romantic feelings for the MC, most notably if you cum at the same time as her during the bedroom missionary scene.
If you hang out with her at the pool one of her scenes she refers to you as a couple, and then totally ignores you when you comment on it. :ROFLMAO:

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Remastered pre reveal animations? We gotta replay the intro for those to show up in the gallery or is it retroactive?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Wish I could make my own (seems there are too many custom additions to use standard SDK) but will be waiting for a Mac version...

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes