Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This is a misconception. The mod team edits the first post, even if the dev themselves would prefer the leak not to occur.
So its up to the mods to maintain and update every game thread every update? Seems like a lot of hassle if that is the case.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So Cait's story is finally moving forward (seriously FINALLY) but no new scenes so far. Here's hoping to finally get more than a bj from her soon.

Reactions: isotope and Skeltom

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well, since we can't just kick her out the front door, I guess I'm glad her story is advancing. ;)

Great job Zanith, thank you very much. Good story

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
For me this game is my top 5. Love story, love Azraesha and other chick.
I really is an all around great game. Even though there are parts of the development prosses that are irksome to me it's still my number one game, has been for a while now, it just clicks with me.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
New update is pure story. Nothing lewd. Was cool to see, but the stuff is so early that nothing big happens so far. Better wait for the next update

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Now, we all need just waiting a hero with:
UpDate Patch (Win/Linux) (v0.5.7r1)
I don't know how to make an actual patch as of yet, but for anyone who may want it you can extract this to the v0.5.6r1 install directory and overwrite the files, I suggest you back the old ones up just in case. I played through the whole update without a problem.

511.2MB

Reactions: Andy057

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Cait's morning blowjob doesn't seem to have a music change? I'm sure it used to, but now it's either silent or has the regular House music depending on what was playing during the night.
It defiantly used to. It has been buggy for my games, after the music change it would stay at the "sex" sfx until I restarted the game. I don't know if it still happens though because I tend to just play my own music when I play VNs.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 320 Votes