Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Hm.. That is a good thing to think about. I mean, I know how I'd react. Given our human mortality I honestly wouldn't blame her if she choose her eternal duty over a couple more decades with me. Not that this would stop me from fighting back with every single joule of energy in my body. Which in this case seems to be a lot.

What about y'all?
Well, both the game´s and the girl´s story is incomplete, so we don´t know exactly what are the challenges we are going to face.
But if I had to answer right NOW, I would say that my main objective would be to ensure the girls well-being and happiness first, and the betterment of their homes second;

Other chalenges I would deal with as they emerge.

Last edited:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well, both the game´s and the girl´s story is incomplete, so we don´t know exactly what are the challenges we are going to face.
But if I had to answer right NOW, I would say that my main objective would be to ensure the girls well-being and happiness first, and the betterment of their homes second;

Other chalengs I would deal with as they emerge.
I meant more like, would you forgive her and not be personally offended and/or angry at her for picking her duty over you. Me, I would forgive her. Than I'd try to fight back even if it means destroying the universe just to protect my self because I am the sacred #1 only one that matters. But I would forgive her and not hold a grudge.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
I meant more like, would you forgive her and not be personally offended and/or angry at her for picking her duty over you. Me, I would forgive her. Than I'd try to fight back even if it means destroying the universe just to protect my self because I am the sacred #1 only one that matters. But I would forgive her and not hold a grudge.
I think that depends on what "picking her duty over you" actually means. If that means that we will simply part ways, then it is, for all intents and purposes, a breakup. Sad, heartbreaking even, but not, ultimately, a big deal. (and besides, the other girls would be more than willing to console you...)

But if "picking duty" means murder you, then I would defend myself, obviously. Forgiveness would depend on how willingly Rae tried to do so, and how much choice she had.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I meant more like, would you forgive her and not be personally offended and/or angry at her for picking her duty over you.
That would be a hard thing to forgive considering her duty would most likely be to capture of kill you. Not to mention the ill that would come to her and the other girls. Rae may survive if the construct is ripped apart but I doubt the others would be so lucky.

I personally don't see her doing anything to jeopardize anyone in the house, she is more fond of everyone than she lets on. With you being so powerful I'm sure the crew could find a long term solution, granted it wont be an easy road.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Since there's already more than enough fap material, I was really glad to see Zanith relying more on the story with this update. There's plenty of sex to be had w Cait in the lounge scene. I would love to see more updates like this, or at least a better balance of updates? Anyway.... was a nice update.....
Keep up the great work.

Cheers

Reactions: whichone

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Actually Rae doesn't get sexual because she's a succubus, at first she does because she's afraid of the MC, then when she isn't anymore she refuses him if he asks again, but will accept later if you earn her trust.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Since there's already more than enough fap material, I was really glad to see Zanith relying more on the story with this update. There's plenty of sex to be had w Cait in the lounge scene. I would love to see more updates like this, or at least a better balance of updates? Anyway.... was a nice update.....
Keep up the great work.

Cheers
It is very nice that it is finally move forward after all this time. But when it comes to the lounge dream, it's noncanonical so that lewdness is completely irrelevant to the actual story. Her as a character in the game is still very behind in an arc sense.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It is very nice that it is finally move forward after all this time. But when it comes to the lounge dream, it's noncanonical so that lewdness is completely irrelevant to the actual story. Her as a character in the game is still very behind in an arc sense.
Yeah, she's behind on all fronts, really. Sexually and story wise.
Got to presume that she'll be going back for more visits now that the headmaster has given the all clear.
Would guess that the next update will also be devoted to Cait, following on from the set-up in this version of her wanting to visit her friends etc.

Seems a large proportion here are huge Caitlin fans. Personally, I'm happy to spend time with each of them but, as she's currently lacking a little, would also like to see her brought up to speed.

Reactions: isotope and Skeltom

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do you not understand what a succubus is?
Her being a a succubus, is the exact reason for her ease and speed in getting sexual.

The headmaster of Cait's college, along with every other magi we've met, has been massively shocked by how much raw power the MC has.
Don't forget, their trap (designed to protect the college against harm from intrusion, so their main defence) couldn't hold him.
He blinked out of it, like it was nothing.
Have to wonder how much concern Rae would have about the Infernals, when she's got the protection of the most powerful magic user around.
She's just a succubus. Not the demon equivalent of James Bond.
Exactly. The MC is even able to override normal rules of traveling through the ether. Notice that, when Cait first asks him if they can leave the cage, he says he can't do it (no pull to tug them back). But when he sees her plead — this innocent, frightened creature to whom the MC has grown incredibly close — he basically (almost certainly subconsciously) forces the ether to obey his will and take them back. Not only could he escape the power of the college, but he also managed to manipulate the laws of magic to force his will. That alone would give anyone with knowledge of how things ought to work a huge reason for pause, if not extreme concern. I think the heads of the council are very scared.

As for Rae, I believe she's actually, somehow, fallen in love with the MC. She's a being of pure lust and yet somehow finds herself driven by more than sexual urges, something she very well might have never experienced before. I think she has loved people before (like Lady Sirenia), but she's never had this deep of a connection to anyone. I don't think she has any idea what to do about it, but she's come to fully embrace the feeling and fully committed to the MC. It may not be in her to ever become some equivalent of a wife or anything, but I do think she's effectively drowned in an ocean and embraced the feelings washing over her.

Reactions: whichone

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Got to presume that she'll be going back for more visits now that the headmaster has given the all clear.
Would guess that the next update will also be devoted to Cait, following on from the set-up in this version of her wanting to visit her friends etc.
Here's hoping. She deserves it especially this far in.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Exactly. The MC is even able to override normal rules of traveling through the ether. Notice that, when Cait first asks him if they can leave the cage, he says he can't do it (no pull to tug them back). But when he sees her plead — this innocent, frightened creature to whom the MC has grown incredibly close — he basically (almost certainly subconsciously) forces the ether to obey his will and take them back. Not only could he escape the power of the college, but he also managed to manipulate the laws of magic to force his will. That alone would give anyone with knowledge of how things ought to work a huge reason for pause, if not extreme concern.
100% agreed.
Was definitely something instinctive about how they got back. Concern for the wellfare of Cait enabled him to easily overpower the main defence of the college of magic.
He's seriously powerful & it seems innate.
As for Rae, I believe she's actually, somehow, fallen in love with the MC. She's a being of pure lust and yet somehow finds herself driven by more than sexual urges, something she very well might have never experienced before. I think she has loved people before (like Lady Sirenia), but she's never had this deep of a connection to anyone. I don't think she has any idea what to do about it, but she's come to fully embrace the feeling and fully committed to the MC. It may not be in her to ever become some equivalent of a wife or anything, but I do think she's effectively drowned in an ocean and embraced the feelings washing over her.
This. (y)
Absolutely she's a creature driven by lust, but now seems to be having real, raw passion with & feelings for the MC. Something close to love, maybe.
It must be alien to her.
I mean, succubi are not renowned for falling in love, more for inspiring/seducing men to fall in love with them, then draining their lifeforce.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
I can't get "Watch TV with Lyriel when Rae's in the room" event. PLS HLP!!!!
Azraesha is never in the same romm with the elf then she watchs TV.
I have Intimacy is on lvl 20 and lewdness is at 6 with Lyriel. How to trigger this event to happen?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I can't get "Watch TV with Lyriel when Rae's in the room" event. PLS HLP!!!!
Azraesha is never in the same romm with the elf then she watchs TV.
I have Intimacy is on lvl 20 and lewdness is at 6 with Lyriel. How to trigger this event to happen?
You should be able to talk to either one and tell them to go to the living room. For Rae I think its Ask her to > Raid the fridge, or for Lyriel it should be Ask her to > Watch TV or maybe go to living room.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
im stuck on the part in the library with cait and rae?
In what way are you stuck? If you've already done the initial etherwalk, you should find them both discussing things in the afternoon, when they normally would have a magic lesson (and you can stay after and have one as well, if you want). If you go in the afternoon and find them there but you're getting a bug at that point, if you provide details of the error, we might be able to help you.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
im stuck on the part in the library with cait and rae?
In what way are you stuck? If you've already done the initial etherwalk, you should find them both discussing things in the afternoon, when they normally would have a magic lesson (and you can stay after and have one as well, if you want). If you go in the afternoon and find them there but you're getting a bug at that point, if you provide details of the error, we might be able to help you.
A bit more info would be nice. There are several events with the two of them in the library.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Seems a large proportion here are huge Caitlin fans. Personally, I'm happy to spend time with each of them but, as she's currently lacking a little, would also like to see her brought up to speed.
Actually next update is going back to Lyriel for a few events (and another dream with all the elf maids :love:), 0.5.9 with more Cait's story and 'her first proper sex scene' aiming for August.

deferentialx

Nov 22, 2020
im stuck at the same part--when i go to the library in the afternoon, i still can only trigger the magic lesson. tried around 5 times and was not able to trigger the new event, it's just the usual magic lesson. i have already done the initial etherwalk (and completed everything else in the game up to the most recent patch).

thanks in advance for the help!

4.70 star(s) 320 Votes