mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I don't know if these have already been posted, but if you want to add items to your inventory, you can use these codes :

Replace "X" by a number of your choice.
Of course, you need to activate the console before.

And if you ask "how to activate Ren'Py console ?" before looking it up on the Internet like a leazy f*ck, I will come to your house and punch you in the throat. ;)
How do you activate the Ren'Py console?

I know how to do it (enable in 00console and Shift+O) .. I just want to see you fly to Hawaii, come to my house and throat punch me. :) I may be 48 years old, but I you will have a shocker when this 6'7" guy comes to the door.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
That's why I always come with a pizza. When push comes to shove, I'm only the pizza delivery guy, not the throat-punching guy ! So, for you it will be an hawaïan pizza.:p
Lol - make is Sausage and mushrooms and Ill give you beer my friend :)

anhiungoc

Apr 5, 2020
Have you played the game before and have your own saves? Then it is possible that these saves already existed and will be found in (username)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/AHouseInTheRift-xxxxxxxxxxxx where the x are a ridiculous string of digits. Try placing the downloaded saves there too and see if that helps.
thanks man, I see your file save work, appreciate that man

Reactions: Cartageno

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
Yeah given how advanced the relationships with several of the girls are now it probably won't be too long before we start getting some threesome and more scenes. My money is on Rae+Cait as the first.
My bet is on Rae and Lyriel. Both because of popularity and because of their history together, with Rae constantly teasing and trying to get Lyriel to open up towards lewd things. Rae and Cait may be my second bet though, their teacher/student dynamic can be used well.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My bet is on Rae and Lyriel. Both because of popularity and because of their history together, with Rae constantly teasing and trying to get Lyriel to open up towards lewd things. Rae and Cait may be my second bet though, their teacher/student dynamic can be used well.
I don't know if Lyriel is ready to admit to the other girls that we're having sex, though she did say she was going to ask Rae about some magic contraceptive so she could hardly keep it a secret then. I would really like to have seen that actually, I imagine Rae conspicuously not teasing her for once because she'd be very vulnerable and doing so would be well over the line into mean-spiritedness.
And for Cait the teacher/student thing is exactly what I'm thinking of, yes.
1200024_20210504192025443-square.jpg
It wouldn't really have surprised me if we'd had some sort of threesome before she lost her virginity, or even if that was a threesome.
Of course it could be something without Rae at all, Cait/Lyriel have been thick as thieves reading dirty comics together and talking about doing the things they read about to us...

Rusty_Cage

Jan 19, 2019
This is one of my favorite games that I have played through this site. I have kind of come to the point to where I just wait and play completed games here. However, I make sure to play this game after every new content update. I just enjoy the personality of all the ladies so much that I just can't help but to check out every update and see what's new. Not to mention all the new scenes just keep getting hotter and hotter!

When this game is finally completed, it will be a bittersweet thing for sure. It will be nice to have all the stories and relationships wrap up, but I will miss having more content with my favorite gals. Hopefully that won't be for awhile still, but I guess we'll see. Regardless, I am a huge fan and I hope the great work continues. Once this world gets a little less crazy (it has to eventually, right?), I will for sure be adding my support.

As for the last few posts of possible threesome content, I always thought it'd nice to finally get Lyriel lewd enough to stick around in the living room while you do your thing with Rae. And then, of course, eventually accepting the offer to join in. ;)

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes