sherlock123k

Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys! I haven't played this game in a while(stopped after Yona's initial story arc I believe). I saw that the game got a couple more updates that I really like; I was wondering if I can progress the story without finishing Yona's events. TBH, I'm really not into that, so....

Thanks again!

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hi guys! I haven't played this game in a while(stopped after Yona's initial story arc I believe). I saw that the game got a couple more updates that I really like; I was wondering if I can progress the story without finishing Yona's events. TBH, I'm really not into that, so....

Thanks again!
Well frankly, Yona hasn't had any updates since she appeared, the focus has been on Lyriel and Cait.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017

Thanks again!
Like somebody else said, Lyriel and Cait have been the focus since Yona's introduction but I think the idea for this game is that you can ignore any girl's personal quests and still get an ending (just maybe not a good ending)

Reactions: ZanithOne

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
So not counting the downstairs toilet and the shed, there's only two doors that haven't been opened yet: Sandra's bedroom and the garage (next to the fridge). The bedroom is obviously for the final harem girl, but what do we think the garage will be for?

There's no point in summoning a car. A workbench might be useful if we need to build or fix anything, but currently that isn't the case. There's no need to access the furnace or water heater. Many of the things you might store in your garage have better places in this house, such as the attic or shed.

I can think of two things that might be in the garage which we might actually use: musical instruments, or a ping-pong table. Ping pong would be a sport which everyone in the harem could theoretically compete in, whereas a drum kit and a few musical instruments would provide an activity which the whole harem could take part in together.

I don't think there would be a pool table, since it would have taken up too much room and a family this big would put a car in each bay.

• Thinking Face

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So not counting the downstairs toilet and the shed, there's only two doors that haven't been opened yet: Sandra's bedroom and the garage (next to the fridge). The bedroom is obviously for the final harem girl, but what do we think the garage will be for?

There's no point in summoning a car. A workbench might be useful if we need to build or fix anything, but currently that isn't the case. There's no need to access the furnace or water heater. Many of the things you might store in your garage have better places in this house, such as the attic or shed.

I can think of two things that might be in the garage which we might actually use: musical instruments, or a ping-pong table. Ping pong would be a sport which everyone in the harem could theoretically compete in, whereas a drum kit and a few musical instruments would provide an activity which the whole harem could take part in together.

I don't think there would be a pool table, since it would have taken up too much room and a family this big would put a car in each bay.
Don't forget that it isn't really important what the garage originally contained in his parent's house, if he manifests the space he can fill it with what he likes. The attic didn't really have all the chains and Rae's bed, and the garden didn't originally have a pool. So it could be a rec room with a pool table, or something like a BDSM sex dungeon or anything that would fit in the space really.

• Thinking Face
Sep 11, 2020
I haven't played this game for a while, but I've decided to download this update to play the new content. However, new quests don't appear for me and I try to sleep until the next day to see if new quests appear but it doesn't.

Should I just restart the game again or is there something else that could make new quests appear?

that_oneguy

Jun 30, 2019
Also having issues with new events not showing up. I didn't download the last update, but upon downloading this one I'm only seeing information on how to progress with Lyriel. Rae still shows as "End of route for current version".

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
I haven't played this game for a while, but I've decided to download this update to play the new content. However, new quests don't appear for me and I try to sleep until the next day to see if new quests appear but it doesn't.

Should I just restart the game again or is there something else that could make new quests appear?
The quests never showed up for me, so I used the hints on the phone.

Reactions: Boldano

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
My only real issue is that the elf doesn't come back every morning to do the cleaning like she says she will. She hasn't been back since. :(

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
My only real issue is that the elf doesn't come back every morning to do the cleaning like she says she will. She hasn't been back since. :(
Some mornings comes the elf, some mornings comes Cait, some mornings nobody comes. But it´s always the same scenes.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
I can think of two things that might be in the garage which we might actually use: musical instruments, or a ping-pong table.
Nah... Better a sexual dungeon. I think Rae would like that... and me too :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I think game is a bit too vanilla. Rae is a succubus after all. I think she would start "corrupting" the MC and the other girls and teaching them some new kinks and fetishes ;) Although I think sex is not the main interest of this game, but "slice of life" scenes.

Last edited:

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
It feels like this game has kind of lost the plot. Not in a weird-crazy-shit way, but in like... it's literally gotten lost. I haven't played for a few updates, and now it seems most of the effort probably went into dreams? The bulk of which seem entirely irrelevant, and maybe the much smaller one might be relevant?

It's been ages since Rae had anything. Naomi too. Even the new girl barely got started before she got forgotten as well... I'm not entirely sure why she exists to be honest. Not only has nothing been done with her, she's like... a good bit less busty Naomi with a submissive streak instead of a dominant one. And Naomi is already a fairly, uh.. typed character, if you get what I mean. Seems weird to have two, and the rest of her particulars are a bit unusual too. If the dev had some wonderful idea for it, I was thinking it might work. But... nope, just forgotten. So why even is she?

Eneomaos

Aug 17, 2020
Nah... Better a sexual dungeon. I think Rae would like that... and me too :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, I think game is a bit too vanilla. Rae is a succubus after all. I think she would start "corrupting" the MC and the other girls and teaching them some new kinks and fetishes ;) Although I think sex is not the main interest of this game, but "slice of life" scenes.
Agreed, the game is definitely too vanilla, but i do remember the dev receiving some backlash for implementing a simple pitjob scene for example. Sad... This is why we can't have nice things :cautious:.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
It feels like this game has kind of lost the plot. Not in a weird-crazy-shit way, but in like... it's literally gotten lost. I haven't played for a few updates, and now it seems most of the effort probably went into dreams? The bulk of which seem entirely irrelevant, and maybe the much smaller one might be relevant?

It's been ages since Rae had anything. Naomi too. Even the new girl barely got started before she got forgotten as well... I'm not entirely sure why she exists to be honest. Not only has nothing been done with her, she's like... a good bit less busty Naomi with a submissive streak instead of a dominant one. And Naomi is already a fairly, uh.. typed character, if you get what I mean. Seems weird to have two, and the rest of her particulars are a bit unusual too. If the dev had some wonderful idea for it, I was thinking it might work. But... nope, just forgotten. So why even is she?
I strongly doubt anything got forgotten. The focus is simply not on the story but on the individual paths for the girls right now. This is the nature of games with freeroam, where a lot of the content is optional. It seems like the dev is trying to set up a solid base regarding content for each girl before focusing on main story content. For long time players this may seem strange, since they only get small updates for characters they might not even like and are left feeling like whatever they are looking forward to is forgotten. Now looking from a new players perspective, starting out with a fresh new game, they have a lot of unique content to experience. Sure, they will note that some girls have less content than others, but at the same time they experience the content in a more balanced way, as they trigger events closer together. While you may feel that Rae hasn‘t gotten a lot of content recently, a new player might hold off on triggering her currently last event until he is done with all of the Lyriel content, thus he might feel different towards what content is missing.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I strongly doubt anything got forgotten. The focus is simply not on the story but on the individual paths for the girls right now. This is the nature of games with freeroam, where a lot of the content is optional. It seems like the dev is trying to set up a solid base regarding content for each girl before focusing on main story content. For long time players this may seem strange, since they only get small updates for characters they might not even like and are left feeling like whatever they are looking forward to is forgotten. Now looking from a new players perspective, starting out with a fresh new game, they have a lot of unique content to experience. Sure, they will note that some girls have less content than others, but at the same time they experience the content in a more balanced way, as they trigger events closer together. While you may feel that Rae hasn‘t gotten a lot of content recently, a new player might hold off on triggering her currently last event until he is done with all of the Lyriel content, thus he might feel different towards what content is missing.
I played the game only recently (from previous update) and at the start there are a lot of events with Rae (obviously she's the only one at the start), then you get less and less events with her while you get ones from the newcomers. At the end it's a lot of events with Lyriel and Cait and not with the others anymore

BTW how many in-game days does it take to reach full content from the start with optimization ? I was at ~110 days at the end of 0.5.8

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Thanks again!
Yeah I'm not interested in her either. First I don't like orcs (call me racist), second she was showing strong will to fight before her arrival and then she gets so submissive in the house, having lost her will, it's not even fun

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes