ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Yeah I'm not interested in her either. First I don't like orcs (call me racist), second she was showing strong will to fight before her arrival and then she gets so submissive in the house, having lost her will, it's not even fun
It makes sense, I think, since it´s supposed that she comes from a people and a culture that does not promote individuality, but blind submission to the tribe and its leaders, and so she accepts the MC as her new leader. But yes, I agree, it´s not a sexy character so far. She's clueless about almost everything, doesn´t show any initiative and only does what is said. If she were young and weak like Cait, she could inspire in the player tenderness and the desire of protecting and teaching her, but being big and strong, she only looks dumb. Also, yeah, it´s difficult to find attractive the design of a character with two wild boar tusks protruding from the lower jaw.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah I'm not interested in her either. First I don't like orcs (call me racist), second she was showing strong will to fight before her arrival and then she gets so submissive in the house, having lost her will, it's not even fun
Well, she's an orc. In thier culture the strongest rule the weaker ones and the weaker ones has to submit to the stronger ones. Of course weaker ones can climb on thier community ladder by defeating other orcs until they achive wanted position and status and respect among thier kind.

Our orc had a strong fightin' spirit, strong enough to forgot about the ladder and call out a chieftain, the "baddest, meanest, strongest" orc in her tribe to a death duel. And that, of course, ended in being defeated and almost killed.

From her point of view she failed to show her strength. She was defeated by the strongest orc in the tribe. She wasn't capable of "krump'in some punny 'umiez!" even though she is (I think) stronger than MC and attacked him by surprise. That's rather... depressing thing's for an orc, to be defeated by a weaker opponent. Of course she later discover MC isn't so weak, but not knowing about other cultures she goes all the way the other way to call him "shaman" and other girls his "wives", because they tend to almost always do what's he ask of them to do, thus using here the "strongest/weakest" rule of her culture, trying to fit that way in the house.

Also, If I remember correctly, she said "What's the point of all this if eventually we're all going to vanish?" because she thought it's the end, the after life and there is no point of doing anything, even climbing up the ladder or calling shaman for a duel, if they are going to disappear eventually.
Until MC told her it isn't after life, they are fine, but trapped, she was depressed and sumbissive, because there was no reason for her to do anything more. But that's when her story arc end right now, where she acknowledge the most important part and focus herself of getting back there.
So, I suppose, she's going to try to do things right this time and "climb a ladder" in the house.

Also... this game really should have dark mode. All that white... damn, my eyes.

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
Hello all, I am enjoying this game, but the last part has me puzzled. It just slowed right down. I got the have sex with the elf when she cleans in the morning, I got a lot of dream sex, but I think I only got to do it with Cait once, in her blue sleep wear.

My first question is this: is it possible to do it with Cait again with the latest version? Or was it a one time thing, and you can rub, kiss, lick, poke here anywhere and everywhere but have sex with her after the first time? I also cannot trigger the pool BJ sex scenes, she just chats or we hang but nothing more.

Second question: I went to a bar/date with the pirate (lovely creature), and we had no money, is there a follow up to this in the game already or was that it? I wondered why she never wanted to go back...

anyhow enough for now, enjoyed my time with the game so far. Thank in advance.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hello all, I am enjoying this game, but the last part has me puzzled. It just slowed right down. I got the have sex with the elf when she cleans in the morning, I got a lot of dream sex, but I think I only got to do it with Cait once, in her blue sleep wear.

My first question is this: is it possible to do it with Cait again with the latest version? Or was it a one time thing, and you can rub, kiss, lick, poke here anywhere and everywhere but have sex with her after the first time? I also cannot trigger the pool BJ sex scenes, she just chats or we hang but nothing more.

Second question: I went to a bar/date with the pirate (lovely creature), and we had no money, is there a follow up to this in the game already or was that it? I wondered why she never wanted to go back...

anyhow enough for now, enjoyed my time with the game so far. Thank in advance.
I think Cait only has that sex scene for now. I guess there will be more in later updates.

Also, with Cait you have quite a few mixed conversations in the pool. The blowjob scene (I remember one), I don't know if it can be repeated, happens after several conversations in the pool, as I recall. I couldn't tell right now if there is one or more, but you do have to spend time with her in the pool several times.

As for the date with Naomi at the bar... I've never tried to see if it can be repeated, she made me go twice during her story, but since the second was an exact repeat of the first, I don't know if it was a bug, or if I loaded a previous game without realizing it (I had saved a little before and after the appointment, so maybe I loaded the previous save game; I usually save a lot and in a rather chaotic way).

Reactions: ZanithOne

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Agree: Orc does little or less for me.
Are you Orc Racist or Don't like Green people . . . . Just Funnin'
Its all a croc anyway, People discriminate against anyone different as soon a group is large enuf.
Human nature . . . ,unfortunately.
The dominant to submissive behavior change seems not appropriate to the character. Probably too late to write her out of the script, but she does not add anything meaningful to an otherwise wonderful game.
(If I were the Dev, I'd just write her out of updates, and save myself some work)
Captain Red

• Haha
Reactions: Squarblesport

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
But there hasn't even been any story written for Yona yet. I'm just glad to have a new character and I think she could be a good one. And green is a turn on. lol I'll just be glad to move on from Caitlin and Lyriel for awhile cuz I am sick and tired of them atm. No offense to the Dev as everything is still good, just .............................

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Squarblesport

Nosket

May 25, 2018
ZanithOne
I'm stuck in this additional activitie of Azraesha: "Keep watching movies and wait for an opportunity."
I watched tv with her many times, but nothing different happen.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Agree: Orc does little or less for me.
Are you Orc Racist or Don't like Green people . . . . Just Funnin'
Its all a croc anyway, People discriminate against anyone different as soon a group is large enuf.
I'm not sure if that was a pun there, with "croc" as a term, when referring to green people? ;) :ROFLMAO:
Or did you just mean it as in a "crock of shit"?
Gives a whole new meaning to "the C word", if not! :ROFLMAO:

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I've never used the patches. Are all of them high resolution patches?
If I start now, do I have to get all?
If you look at the patch archive you can see that they're separated between high res and compressed. Depending on what version you have downloaded right now, it might just be easier to reinstall the game with the latest version and delete the old one on your computer

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
If you look at the patch archive you can see that they're separated between high res and compressed. Depending on what version you have downloaded right now, it might just be easier to reinstall the game with the latest version and delete the old one on your computer
So this is a measure to avoid downloading the bulk of the new version?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So this is a measure to avoid downloading the bulk of the new version?
Yes. The "update patches" only include new files and those which have changed. In a long enough running game the bulk of the data will stay the same (e. g. all the graphics and dialogue from the first 5 chapters or what have you) so you're downloading a lot of stuff you already have with the full install.

Getting a hi-res update on a compressed game or vice versa should normally not cause any problems if only the images were compressed - apart from inconsistent image resolution (if you even notice that) - but how many things do we know that "normally" shouldn't happen with computers actually do happen, so it is always a bit of a gamble and may be best to keep your resolution. ("I will stop smoking this year")

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Getting a hi-res update on a compressed game or vice versa should normally not cause any problems if only the images were compressed - apart from inconsistent image resolution (if you even notice that) - but how many things do we know that "normally" shouldn't happen with computers actually do happen, so it is always a bit of a gamble and may be best to keep your resolution. ("I will stop smoking this year")
I wouldn't really say that; in my experience many compressed games are unren'ed so the script files are loose, and the script archive in an update pack won't overwrite the old one like it's supposed to. I wouldn't bet on an upgrade working on a compressed version most of the time.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
High res patch won't work on compressed game and viceversa.
The software used to make the patch most likely checks for correct file checksums before even patching, which can result in a "game not found" error.

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes