Apr 15, 2020
After going through the changelog for v5.11r1, I have completed all but is "new sex scene with Rae" the same as this -> Scene gallery :: butt display? if so then I'm done.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Probably missing something really obvious but where can u use the ice cream? I know Rae likes it but i cant seem to find anything in the dialogue options how or when to give it to her...
I think you only use it on a quest at first

Possibly dumb question. The "Remastered dream shower scene. Which dream is that?
I guess it will be one of the dreams that you can start by going to bed. Since I haven't done any, except the trips to the different worlds and the mandatory ones of Lyriel and other LIs, I couldn't tell you which it's exactly.

Reactions: iC4v3M4n

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Probably missing something really obvious but where can u use the ice cream? I know Rae likes it but i cant seem to find anything in the dialogue options how or when to give it to her...
IIRC there was a redoable scene with Rae (just like Bourbon with Naomi) but it got cut.

Reactions: iC4v3M4n

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
IIRC there was a redoable scene with Rae (just like Bourbon with Naomi) but it got cut.
Yes, it was literally just giving her the tub and her going 'Yay!'
I believe it will be reinstated at some point but it isn't a high priority. Maybe when Zanith thinks of equivalent items for the rest of the girls.

Reactions: Cartageno

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
I guess it will be one of the dreams that you can start by going to bed. Since I haven't done any, except the trips to the different worlds and the mandatory ones of Lyriel and other LIs, I couldn't tell you which it's exactly.
I think it's the flashback dream with the MC's sister's friend

Reactions: BlasKyau

drake666

Jul 26, 2019
I really enjoy this but I am currently stuck on one quest line. Caitlyn is at 30 intimacy, 20 lewdness, and the only questline I have for her reads "increase her lewdness". However, I have done all of her content that I can find, and none of it seems to increase her lewdness. What am I missing? Sorry and thank you.

(And for the author, thank you very much, and my favorites order are Rae, Naomi, Caitlyn, Lyriel, and Yona in that order (1st first, etc).)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I really enjoy this but I am currently stuck on one quest line. Caitlyn is at 30 intimacy, 20 lewdness, and the only questline I have for her reads "increase her lewdness". However, I have done all of her content that I can find, and none of it seems to increase her lewdness. What am I missing? Sorry and thank you.

(And for the author, thank you very much, and my favorites order are Rae, Naomi, Caitlyn, Lyriel, and Yona in that order (1st first, etc).)
I'll take a quick look at your save if you want to upload it, but those are maxed stats. If you click the "Love Jinsei!!" app on your phone (or the heart icon) what does it say?

Here's mine :
Screenshot (230).png

...I uh...may have overdone it with her "carnal stats"...probably best if I don't go showing you Rae or Lyriel's...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
View attachment 1566790

So here are the stats I have for her. And yes, I am confused, which is why I am writing this. I tried to attach the most recent save.

Thank you in advance for any help.
From that save you uploaded : Go to the bathroom, lewd her however you like, then go to the library (she should be in there after her shower) and study with her, have her sit on your lap, and enjoy. I do believe that'll be the end of her current content though.

Also : Jesus, page 82? What the hell man, had to do so much clicking to get there. Don't you "trim the hedge"? :ROFLMAO:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Honestly one of the best written games on the site. Rae is lovely, and Lyriel managed to go from an intentionally difficult character to one of the best girls. Cait is just all around cute. I hope our magic (I think we have a ton of it?) makes us immortal or something so we get to spend more time with the girls. Either that or just having rae settle on earth and becoming human with us. Nobody can get to earth, so I dont think we'd be chased. Honestly hyped to see how the author wraps this up.
I am actually hoping to keep on expanding the house more and more into a full demiplane and later on a full plane.
Becoming a full fledged independent world.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
That would actually be pretty cool as an ending too, but damn man, how many women do you expect the MC to uh..."import"? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
So far we have an Orc, a Mage, a Succubus, a Piratequeen and an Elven Princess.
I think there is still room for a mermaid in the pool, a dragon that changes for simplicity into human form, a Kitsune, a catgirl, a vampirecountes and mayby a werewolf.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So far we have an Orc, a Mage, a Succubus, a Pirate queen and an Elven Princess.
I think there is still room for a mermaid in the pool, a dragon that changes for simplicity into human form, a Kitsune, a catgirl, a vampire countess and maybe a werewolf.
Be that as it may, we're getting the final girl soon - Blair, the Dwarf Girl. So I don't think we're getting a planet-sized harem for an ending.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am actually hoping to keep on expanding the house more and more into a full demiplane and later on a full plane.
Becoming a full fledged independent world.
As cool as it would be I'm fairly certain that we aren't going to expand it into a full plane of existence with us as its god. Expanding the grounds a little bit with another yard and verandah out front would be nice though, and I expect the garage will be used for something at some point.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes