UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
True. I just don’t like the idea that she has to give up something important to her when you can pay for it. Honestly she’s the reason we didn’t just go insane/kill ourselves on an etherwalk initially so it would’ve been nice to do some small thing to pay her back.
If she doesn't end up losing it the MC won't be able to return it to her in a touching true-love scene type thing. "Oh MC, you remembered...wanna fuck?" or something, you know, well written. You get the idea.

As for favorite, I assume you mean out of all the (main) girls?

1- Rae, always has been, probably always will be, but...
2- Lyriel is making a strong push. I disliked her initially, quite a bit actually. But she really grew on me. Plus, you know, smoking fucking hot blonde elf.
3- Cait. Cute, "innocent", mousey redhead with big tits. If 1 and 2 weren't super special she'd easily be #1.
4- Naomi. I like her personality and all but...she bench-presses the bench. If you're into that cool but it's not my thing. Totally go out drinking with her though.
5- Yona. Meh

Honorable mentions : Annie (yes please!) and Jenny

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
what should i do to apply the patch? i has installed the new version patch and then? i has run the patch but it said that i dont have AHITR file. But i has already has the previos version game.

Last edited:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
what should i do to apply the patch? i has installed the new version patch and then? i has run the patch but it said that i dont have AHITR file. But i has already has the previos version game.
When you ran the patch exe, did you have it in the same file as the game? Or the same hard drive?

It didn't work for me the first time, because I have two hard drives, and the game wasn't on the same HD that the patch exe was on. I moved it to the same HD and same file of the game, ran it, and it worked fine.

Give it a try; might fix it for you.

Reactions: Caloi

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Copy paste the patch into the folder with ahitr.exe, then run it

Reactions: Caloi

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
If she doesn't end up losing it the MC won't be able to return it to her in a touching true-love scene type thing. "Oh MC, you remembered...wanna fuck?" or something, you know, well written. You get the idea.

As for favorite, I assume you mean out of all the (main) girls?

2- Lyriel is making a strong push. I disliked her initially, quite a bit actually. But she really grew on me. Plus, you know, smoking fucking hot blonde elf.
3- Cait. Cute, "innocent", mousey redhead with big tits. If 1 and 2 weren't super special she'd easily be #1.
4- Naomi. I like her personality and all but...she bench-presses the bench. If you're into that cool but it's not my thing. Totally go out drinking with her though.
5- Yona. Meh

Lyriel might be my favorite purely for her expressions/ear movements. And yeah initially I disliked her a little but that didn't last long. Lil upset Taena never got her comeupance for almost letting her get gang-raped but what're you going to do.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
The game seems to be hinting at pregnancy, so there is hope to maybe get that in the future
Honestly, I see pregnancy as an epilogue sort of thing.

Rae and Naomi both say that they can't get pregnant unless they choose to. I would imagine that Cait has probably magicked herself some protection, probably with some advice from Rae. And if you really want to dodge a bullet, I would also imagine the Lyriel and Yona could pull the "different species, no hybrid" card.

But thats my own head going along.

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
Copy paste the patch into the folder with ahitr.exe, then run it
I'm having issues running patch as well. I think maybe because I did patch .10-->.11 last time? Not sure. I've got patch in same folder as game as still no dice. even tried re-naming folder to .11(was still the.10 name as patch does NOT update folder name).

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
I'm having issues running patch as well. I think maybe because I did patch .10-->.11 last time? Not sure. I've got patch in same folder as game as still no dice. even tried re-naming folder to .11(was still the.10 name as patch does NOT update folder name).
I did the same thing (patched from .10 -> .11 -> .12) and didn't have any problems. Sounds like the computer gods have turned against you, may have to download it again.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
5- Yona. Meh

I agree with the ranking (maybe switch 2 and 3, maybe not). Succubi aren't normally my thing but she is so well written that I'll make an exception. Also agree with your honorable mentions very much but would extend it to the elf quartet and, yes, even Rina. (Last time we talked about her it got deleted as "off topic" though.)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I agree with the ranking (maybe switch 2 and 3, maybe not). Succubi aren't normally my thing but she is so well written that I'll make an exception. Also agree with your honorable mentions very much but would extend it to the elf quartet and, yes, even Rina. (Last time we talked about her it got deleted as "off topic" though.)
I was going to include more honorable mentions as well, but I decided to limit myself to 2. I mean, come on, you can't really get enough hot blonde elves and the game is full of other great girls as well, but then it would just be the entire cast on the list.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I was going to include more honorable mentions as well, but I decided to limit myself to 2. I mean, come on, you can't really get enough hot blonde elves and the game is full of other great girls as well, but then it would just be the entire cast on the list.
Yeah honestly for her 1 scene I’d rate Sirenia as near top of the list. Same with Vivian honestly. Every girl in this is top-tier tho. Even Eurydice is a dime-piece IMO

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Arctosa

Apr 29, 2020
I won't play this update since I kinda want to enjoy the full thing. But cheers to Mr Dev for getting the job done and making quick and smooth progress.
I still can't rate this game 5 stars for some reason tho' :(

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
how to get all girls in living room in the morning for new rae stuff? they are never in living room
baring any morning visits that randomly happen all the girls excluding yona should be in the living room in the morning.

i had the same problem when i got a room cleaning visit that broke it. just waiting a day fixed it for me

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes