RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

May 13, 2019
Update Patch (Win 0.5.11 to 0.5.12): - - MEGA
ZIP files were better for this so we could extract and merge on macOS. I haven't found a way to extract from this executable yet. What type of installer is it using? Going through it now in a hex editor... ah eff it I'll just grab the full torrent.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
maybe i'm stretching it(bc i'm playing FF7r on PC) but...Rae's dating outfit...make me think of Aerith, i mean, a short jacket(black because she is an infernal being and "evil beings" associate themselves with dark colours or black itself) and a purple-ish dress(same colour of Rae's eyes) which is a colour that often in media(or mangas that i've read) is used by Succubus-es(because it's i don't know, a seductive colour?Maybe that colour has a meaning related to passion or lust???)...if it's a reference, it's very cool, if it's not...at least i shared a thought and people will laugh about how far my mind can go u.u

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
ZIP files were better for this so we could extract and merge on macOS. I haven't found a way to extract from this executable yet. What type of installer is it using? Going through it now in a hex editor... ah eff it I'll just grab the full torrent.
Yeah, I'm also not sure about this. Mostly because I don't like opening exe files I downloaded from the internet. How does this patch work exactly?

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
Rummage closet in your room is the only option i believe
Or you can use console codes.
I posted them some time ago, here you go.

I don't know if these have already been posted, but if you want to add items to your inventory, you can use these codes :

state.inventory_manager.add_item_by_id(Item.MEAL_INGREDIENTS,X)
state.inventory_manager.add_item_by_id(Item.ICE_CREAM,X)
state.inventory_manager.add_item_by_id(Item.WHISKEY,X)
state.inventory_manager.add_item_by_id(Item.MONEY,X)

Replace "X" by a number of your choice.
Of course, you need to activate the console before.

And if you ask "how to activate Ren'Py console ?" before looking it up on the Internet like a leazy f*ck, I will come to your house and punch you in the throat. ;)

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes