Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Slightly off tangent, but a thought occurred to me.

Does anyone else have a head canon of what the MC looks like? I mean, the game uses Honey Select for making the models and the girls being some of the nicest examples of the program. But the male models tend to look like dried up raisins that have been soaking in shit. One thing this game has done very well is to never allow the face of the MC to be seen, its always just perfectly cut off from view, maintaining the illusion.

I'm just saying because for some reason, I've always had it in my head that the MC had grey hair. Not like an old man, but just the dude has grey hair. Strange, I know. But it is better than the idea of the shrunken raisin that is the default Honey Select Male.

Will4m

May 13, 2020

Does anyone else have a head canon of what the MC looks like? I mean, the game uses Honey Select for making the models and the girls being some of the nicest examples of the program. But the male models tend to look like dried up raisins that have been soaking in shit. One thing this game has done very well is to never allow the face of the MC to be seen, its always just perfectly cut off from view, maintaining the illusion.

I'm just saying because for some reason, I've always had it in my head that the MC had grey hair. Not like an old man, but just the dude has grey hair. Strange, I know. But it is better than the idea of the shrunken raisin that is the default Honey Select Male.
I think you can slightly see the hair when having breakfast with rae and ill assume the mc looks like an old man since ive seen that type of hair in this site before

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

The game has been scrupulously careful to ensure that the small minority of scenes that aren't strictly his PoV don't show him above the neck, though if the picture Rae drew of him is anything to go by, he has brown hair.
02_04.jpg

Reactions: longsuper1

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
MC is balding, a bit overweight, and slightly in the second half of his life, because MC is me ;)
Thought you were talking about me for a second ... then looked in the mirror. Going gray, really overweight, definitely on the second half of my life (I ain't living to 100). Phew .. glad you are talking about you ...lolz

Reactions: Forgotted

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thought you were talking about me for a second ... then looked in the mirror. Going gray, really overweight, definitely on the second half of my life (I ain't living to 100). Phew .. glad you are talking about you ...lolz
I don't expect to live to 124. 93 is a possibility, I guess, so last third.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Links to the latest free version is now in the master post. The development hit a rough patch, as soon as it clears up I'll try to answer as many posts as I can. At least if we don't get another outage, that is :sneaky:

New public version is out :love:
Yup, updated the links just now.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes