BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I already ask so many time how do i get the Caitlin's No Talk Needed Scene. can't open the file on the mainPage, android user here.
Sorry If im kinda annoying

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What (F95ZONE CONNECTION ERROR) are you (One of our webservers appears to be experiencing difficulties) talking (please wait 30 seconds and refresh, this type of issue is usually automatically resolved by our load balancer) about? (If refreshing doesn't help, check our Discord server for status updates)

Oops. We ran into some problems.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
I just come here to see why such deley with next patch and what did i see... i entairly missed 2 patches and it's already 3rd in alpha stage xD seems i have some catch up to do xD
keep up the great job mate!

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
It's no biggie but when u go one dates with Rea (from at last the first and 2nd, don't know how it is later one yet) she have different hairs in the night when u go to bed with her and her classic one in the mornings, a minor mistake i assume :)

P.S. Lyriel is still in hard deny in the kitchen as i see ;) after all she did with MC

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's no biggie but when u go one dates with Rea (from at last the first and 2nd, don't know how it is later one yet) she have different hairs in the night when u go to bed with her and her classic one in the mornings, a minor mistake i assume :)

P.S. Lyriel is still in hard deny in the kitchen as i see ;) after all she did with MC
Could be a mistake, but don't forget that Rae uses glamors (illusions) all the time. It's completely possible she's just intentionally changing her hair. Maybe when she's asleep, she can't keep the glamor going, so the illusion disappears and you see different hair. It's also possible she changes her appearance a little when she first gets up in the morning. So I think it might be a mistake, but it might also be intentional.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how do you trigger the halloween event?
That's almost certainly a question for ZanithOne, the developer. I looked in the game — through the various menus, items, etc. — and as of this latest release I don't see a way to get to it now. It might require resetting your device's date to October 31 or something, but I can't say for certain.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That's almost certainly a question for ZanithOne, the developer. I looked in the game — through the various menus, items, etc. — and as of this latest release I don't see a way to get to it now. It might require resetting your device's date to October 31 or something, but I can't say for certain.
I think that when I downloaded the game in due course (in October, it seems to me), the event couldn't be accessed unless a new game was started (or something like that, I'm not entirely sure because I never tried to do it) I haven't checked if it's accessible with my initial save in subsequent updates.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Use the search function in this thread, someone posted a console code some time ago to get it to show up in dreamer, that's how i got it
So it's not actually in the menu normally. I must have missed where you previously indicated you needed to turn it on using developer tools.

KingSet

Oct 26, 2019
So it's not actually in the menu normally. I must have missed where you previously indicated you needed to turn it on using developer tools.
Well it's supposed to be during october and november, but some people have a bug where it doesn't show up in old saves even then, myself included, so it's either start a new game to see it or turn it on manually via console

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I did a post a few months back about different ways after spending a few hours parsing code how to enable it. Dev even confirmed. If your computer's date was October or November, and you started a game up, it should check it and find it. You can also enable the console and flip the flag and go to bed (how I did it).

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes