ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey this might’ve been answered before so I apologize if I’ve missed it but is there any way to keep Rae from selling her armband? I have like $290 which is more than enough but she just decides not to buy the clothes the first time and sells the armband without any chance to stop it the 2nd. Made me feel real stupid spending 40+ days getting all that cash lol

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Hey this might’ve been answered before so I apologize if I’ve missed it but is there any way to keep Rae from selling her armband? I have like $290 which is more than enough but she just decides not to buy the clothes the first time and sells the armband without any chance to stop it the 2nd. Made me feel real stupid spending 40+ days getting all that cash lol
I'm not aware of any way to prevent it. I think it might have been intended to show the lengths to which Rae was prepared to go, given that it seems to have great sentimental value to her. Also I suspect that her managing somehow to get it back will be a future event in the game.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I'm not aware of any way to prevent it. I think it might have been intended to show the lengths to which Rae was prepared to go, given that it seems to have great sentimental value to her. Also I suspect that her managing somehow to get it back will be a future event in the game.
Hmm. That’s what I feared, too. Thanks for the confirmation, looking forward to said possible event. Maybe Sirenia will tell us more? Be good to have more scenes with her than just the club one. Anyway at least I have a save with $300 on it for future money needs

ryusai

Apr 10, 2018
You mean I just need to set up date and time on my PC when the Halloween begin?
So for those that want to actually play this, there are two ways to get it to start (both Console):

To enable the Spooky Times dream in the dream app (click on it - then wait and go to sleep that night): halloween_time='true'
To just say fuck it and run it: jump halloween_20.start

Have fun all - enjoy. Elsewhere (and now on the front page) has how to get all the sex scenes.

Peace.
Took me like... 2 minutes using the search fonction.

TWO.
MINUTES.

:confused:

Reactions: mordred93

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Regardless of whether she will get it back, it is also an important event for her, I think, to get something not by magic or by getting it as a present, but via a give-and-take transaction. It's a form of feeling independent for many. First time you saved up for a toy and had a garage sale of your other toys to afford it, first time you invite your parents out to a restaurant from the money you earned, that kind of thing.

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
Gentlemen, I've seen quite a few of us come by and repeatedly ask about Lyriel's new scene, and I must say, I'm rather disappointed. Not only were so many not creative enough to find it in-game, but so many were also not creative enough to scan through the thread or use the search function. Our friend bjhbjh123 has already showed us how to view it in his own post, which I shall quote here, so do our friend a favor and go back to his post and give it a like.
And start using that damn search function.
I got the new scene Monday Afternoon (Lyriel in the kitchen) -> ask for her services -> sure -> that's the whole point -> ask her to go deeper.

Reactions: ghost24

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Yuhu. Finally a new scene with Luriel.
It is a pity of course that there is only one. But it's still better than nothing.)
Eh, I'm still waiting like a fool in this game hardcore for her...)

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I can't be the only one that wishes we could knock up that little Elf Lyriel, I mean come on, I never pull out on her and fill her to overflowing. A cute baby bump would be the cherry on the cake. :) I mean she is totally in love with the MC (Though she tries to deny it) and can't get enough of his "member" so it is only natural flow that she gets preggo.

Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
I've come here to wait for updates and hug the succubus. And as you can see I am all out of patience.

Translation: Thought I'd wait for content to pile up but I saw more Rae in the new update...

Reactions: vneotpolemus

urcox

Sep 5, 2021
Just want to say I really enjoyed eating “Galician steaks”, eu sendo galego. Thank you for that one :)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoyed this. While I'm not normally that insistent on them, the animations here were plentiful and decent. Mainly it was the succubus that carried things for me. There was just something quite charming about her and a good balance to her character, she didn't feel one-dimensional as some can do. I hope there'll be a way for the MC to earn up money to buy back her armband, I dunno why but it made me a little sad she had to give that up. Hopefully also get to fully wife her in the future, I think I'd prefer them remain in the house though as that whole stuff about how it'd drain her essence (I guess turn her human) was a little saddening too even if she does like the human world. I enjoyed her teasing the shop lady, shame she didn't get anything out of it... I wouldn't mind just a sequel game of going around as a couple having her seduce random nice ladies and making them dirty.

The elf somehow won me around too sorta, partially just because I had a good chuckle at not speaking to her, I was kinda hoping to keep that up forever but eventually it's no longer an option.

I wonder how pregnancy is being handled. I mean obviously the game's not counting it atm... but I've nutted in them all now... I know the brown thunder said you couldn't knock up someone "witchy" unless they wanted it, but the others should be fair game, especially red-head as there can be no species incompatibility there. I do hope if the elf goes to the succ for contraception magic like she said then we'd be able to bribe her just to double the elf's fertility instead, haha, but wouldn't really fit with her character, she's too nice for that.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Regardless of whether she will get it back, it is also an important event for her, I think, to get something not by magic or by getting it as a present, but via a give-and-take transaction. It's a form of feeling independent for many. First time you saved up for a toy and had a garage sale of your other toys to afford it, first time you invite your parents out to a restaurant from the money you earned, that kind of thing.
True. I just don’t like the idea that she has to give up something important to her when you can pay for it. Honestly she’s the reason we didn’t just go insane/kill ourselves on an etherwalk initially so it would’ve been nice to do some small thing to pay her back.

Reactions: Moon_Shadow
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes