-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Honestly, this game just need two things right now:
-Kissing.
-More Naomi.
There is at least some kissing available. But it's more often just a shag or -job of some kind around the house. I would also prefer a bit more intimacy and meaningful connections in the game. I don't want to lose any of the existing straight-up sex scenes, of course. Things have developed to varying degrees with some of them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the other two, however, it's been much less so.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think that she just enjoys raceplay, pretending that humans are just horny brutes that can't help themselves. It definitely comes across that that's her fetish to me.
Can't disagree with that, but she's had what, one update? I'm sure that things will be getting better later, when Lyriel was at that point in her story everybody loathed her and now look at her.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think that she just enjoys raceplay, pretending that humans are just horny brutes that can't help themselves. It definitely comes across that that's her fetish to me.
I think that might have been true before, but after the incredibly affectionate night and her response when the MC kisses her instead of treating her lewdly (twice), I think it's a bit more than just a fetish. I do think she has that and that it started out that way, but it feels like there's more to it now. So some scenes are more of that type of fetish satisfying, but I don't think it's just limited to that. But it's just how I'm perceiving it, of course.
Can't disagree with that, but she's had what, one update? I'm sure that things will be getting better later, when Lyriel was at that point in her story everybody loathed her and now look at her.
True, and I'm patient. IJS it will be nice when that improves with updates for her story, whenever those come.

Reactions: Cierne

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think that might have been true before, but after the incredibly affectionate night and her response when the MC kisses her instead of treating her lewdly (twice), I think it's a bit more than just a fetish. I do think she has that and that it started out that way, but it feels like there's more to it now. So some scenes are more of that type of fetish satisfying, but I don't think it's just limited to that. But it's just how I'm perceiving it, of course.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, it sounded like you were complaining that she got a rough sex scene after their intimate scenes. That getting closer to her ought to make her fetish go away, which is obviously silly; if anything as she trusts him more she's going to get more confident with what she likes, which is apparently being used as an elf sex toy.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, it sounded like you were complaining that she got a rough sex scene after their intimate scenes. That getting closer to her ought to make her fetish go away, which is obviously silly; if anything as she trusts him more she's going to get more confident with what she likes, which is apparently being used as an elf sex toy.
I wasn't complaining that it exists, just that as the relationship builds I expect more romance to build as well. So far, it's been mostly just taking her by "force" (but not actually forcing her, of course). I think her desire to be "used as an elf sex toy" is an oversimplification and now wholly accurate. I think she's discovered sex and really loves sex, and that she likes a bit of mistreatment in the bedroom.

But although she enjoys that, even to the point of a fetish, I think she also wants a lot more. For all of her protestations about the brothel and other girls, I think she strongly wants to avoid the fate of being effectively an elf sex slave. She has greater hopes for her future, so an actual romance and far deeper feelings is something that she ultimately wants. She's very apprehensive about lowering her walls, but she'll get there.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

2none3

Apr 13, 2019
A House In The Rift [v0.4.9r3 Public] [Zanith] - Original Size: 2.27GB
Compressed Android(756MB): - - ANONFILES
Compressed Windows(848MB): - - -
My builds now feature a Gallery unlocker mod! Just go to the preferences screen and enable the "master key" button I put there!

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!
Sorry but your build kinda missing

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Isn't the public release usually 1 week after Early Access or have I confused this with something else?
It depends on the vertion you are looking for. If you look at the different Patreon tires for 5$ you get the release a week early, for 15$ it is two week and for 30$ you get it 3 weeeks early.

The 30$ vertion might not be a vertion you may want to play soley for the sake of enjoying the game as it is labeled as alpha. 15$ one seams to be a vertion for most bug fixing so still with a lot of work left before you can fully enjoy it. So that leaves the 5$ vertion withc might be mostly donne with only obscure bugs remaining. So to answer your question you are right. one week after the Patrons we get the free public, bug free fully tested vertion.

( that question is never simple to answer with patreon being a buisness model)

jackandrea54

Dec 14, 2019
Help everytime I used the code "dirtypair" for the Maid dream, it always say Wrong code. What's with my game? I have been having this problem for so many updates.

Aug 9, 2018
Is there like a list of all the scenes that have "hidden endings" for your choices, or at least the lesser known ones?

Like for example, Cait in the shower where you can make her orgasm before you, or having sex with Rae on her bed where she "forces" you to finish early. Or do most scenes have alternate paths like that and I'm just bad at finding them?

Reactions: beh123234

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
First of all, this game is for me is in my top 5 in f95 zone for now. A great thank you for your great work imposes it self then.
A good story well write and well think, a caracter design near perfect. A bad ass mc. The caracter story are very good, with lots of context (no enought for naomi and fiona but it take a goodway.... Ho, and if we could learn more about demonic realm, it will be very nice). And really nice sex scene, which does not give me the feeling too hard of seeing 2 robots. More a sandbox than an open world, i like this.
if i have some things to say it is you should cut the cait story in more days, too long in one event (unbalance with the other event)
Please make the ice cream usefull.
But it s all...

I have a question. There is one room free between yours an bathromm in 2nd floor, Sandra room. So, after an ork... An Angel, a furry, a monster girl ? we have a warrior ork, an monk demon, gun pirate, a bow elf, a magic girl, what next...? I m curious, there is no hint at all.

Is there like a list of all the scenes that have "hidden endings" for your choices, or at least the lesser known ones?

Like for example, Cait in the shower where you can make her orgasm before you, or having sex with Rae on her bed where she "forces" you to finish early. Or do most scenes have alternate paths like that and I'm just bad at finding them?
i think naomi in the dream you fuck her, 4 slow, 4 fast and it end itself. i don t see another.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I have a question. There is one room free between yours an bathromm in 2nd floor, Sandra room. So, after an ork... An Angel, a furry, a monster girl ? we have a warrior ork, an monk demon, gun pirate, a bow elf, a magic girl, what next...? I m curious, there is no hint at all.
Next up (and supposedly the final character to take up residence) is a Dwarf.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes