paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
You have a mixture of compressed and hires patches, that doesn't seem right.
Thanks, I never noticed that, I thought I downloaded the hires patch.

Any idea where I can get my hands on the hires 0.6.2 to 0.6.3 patch? The patch archive on Page 1 only has up to 0.5.9

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Tryna complete my final task of "Alternatives" for Lyriel for the longest time but don't know how to trigger it. Lol. I've talked to her and helped her clean but no dice

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how do you unluck the scene "rina's reward"?
It is a dream scene. I think you will have to unlock it on your phone first before you can dream it. But as they say "If you can dream it, you can do it". (Small annotation: if your coworker hangs some motivational poster with kitten and that slogan on the wall, manslaughter is considered self defence.)

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019

PC HI-RES: - -
PC HI-RES PATCH from 0.6.3:
- -

PC COMPRESSED:
- -
PC COMPRESSED PATCH from 0.6.3:
- -

MAC HI-RES:
- -
MAC COMPRESSED:
- -

ANDROID:
- -
Changelog:

• New event chain for Cait
  • New event for Lyriel
  • New sex scene for Lyriel
  • New activity with Lyirel
  • New mini-activity with Rae
PC HI-RES: - -
PC HI-RES PATCH from 0.6.3:
- -

PC COMPRESSED:
- -
PC COMPRESSED PATCH from 0.6.3:
- -

MAC HI-RES:
- -
MAC COMPRESSED:
- -

ANDROID:
- -
Changelog:

• New event chain for Cait
  • New event for Lyriel
  • New sex scene for Lyriel
  • New activity with Lyirel
  • New mini-activity with Rae

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Says it happened yesterday... wonder why Zanith didn't post it and update the thread themselves? Hope they haven't decided to stop participating here because of all the Blair haters, though I certainly wouldn't blame them. EDIT: wait, is this actually even new? It has the same version # in the filename as the last version that was shared here, 0.6.4r1.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
EDIT: wait, is this actually even new? It has the same version # in the filename as the last version that was shared here, 0.6.4r1.
Without having downloaded it myself, I'm going to say it's the same thing that was posted here on 08/16. It's the same version number and it's the same change log.

EDIT: I downloaded it (mediafire), same exact file size as my 08/16 download. Inside that freshly downloaded zip file the most recent date/time stamp matches 08/14 as well. Nothing new to see here, move along

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
The previous release was alpha/beta build, this one is official and patched release.
So you're saying nothing changed between then and now? Because I'm not finding a single file with a date time stamp greater than 08/14/2022 03:53 pm

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So you're saying nothing changed between then and now? Because I'm not finding a single file with a date time stamp greater than 08/14/2022 03:53 pm
The previous release was early access, not alpha or beta. There won't be any changes between that and public release unless a really serious bug managed to slip through the alpha/beta stage.

Reactions: ZanithOne

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
Very good game. This game is the only one that I downloaded as soon as I appeared here, and I do not delete it to this day. I look forward to each update with impatience. Thanks to the developers. There is only one thing bad: there used to be two translations (English and Russian), now (with the latest update) there is only one English left.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Ciccio1997

Apr 5, 2020
Does anyone have awalkthrough or a full save ?couse their not available on the first page anymore
apreciate the time thanks

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
My current A house in the rift is at 0.6.2r2 rn, seems like i miss out on 6.3, can i download the update only or need to download the entire game again and replace/overwrite the old one?

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone have awalkthrough or a full save ?couse their not available on the first page anymore
apreciate the time thanks
Dont really need one. The game itself has this book in the upper right corner.
There you have pretty much a walkthrough... Just trigger the events in whatever order you like.

AkuyaKibito

Dec 25, 2018
I haven't been able to update since about version 6.0 , i get a parsing error every time, even on later versions the error is basically the same
Has anyone run into this problem before?
Here's a screenshot of the error adberror.png

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes