Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Yo, why my joiplay always crash when i open this game, my phone is strong enough to handle all the ero game in the world:devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1063, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3423, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4304, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1175, in event
File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 53, in event
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 743, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 279, in event
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 1399, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1073, in event
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
File "renpy/display\behavior.py", line 329, in run
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 383, in __call__
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 404, in save
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 390, in save
File "renpy/compat\pickle.py", line 51, in dump
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.CombatInfo'>: attribute lookup store.CombatInfo failed

Guys helpppp, i cannot save

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
I just rushed Lyriel's first time arc, are the kitchen sex and swallow scenes unlocked for her past this point? Can't get her to do so rn

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Hey, folks. Lots of stuff came up in the last few weeks, so I just couldn't find enough time to sit down and answer the questions. As a rule I don't comment on leaked versions, and filtering it out was a bit too much work. But now I'm here, I've went through 100 or so last messages, if I haven't answered your question, please post it again and tag me. Hopefully, I'll be back for another Q&A sesh soon.

More Lyriel and Cait content... :confused:

I'm obviously in the minority here, but they're my least favorite of the group. I was really hoping we would see Yona's character developed some.
Soon. Within months. Big push forward for her.

well, I decided to watch tv with rae because i love her and there was a lovely scene where she slept on my lap.

1. adoarble

2. was that the new scene? because I know there was a new mini scene but I didnt know how to find it..
Most of the "activities", i.e. watching TV, hanging out, etc have a number of different scenarios attached to them. Some activities are more varied than others, though.

Hey...

good game so far, too many events are in the evening but okay not that bad just a bit annoyenc

I guess i found something, weird?

In the Event by the pool with Cait and Yona, about that she dont want to learn reading, after Yona leaved, in the talk with Cait... Is there a really strong wind there or is that a magical Entling?
Yeah, the event time distribution is skewed towards the evening time slot. It's very much tied to the etherwalking being easier in the evening/night, but I'm trying to make the frequencies more uniform.

There's always some breeze in the backyard, I think you can see the trees moving in one or two animations. It does look a bit weird in static renders, true.

This game could use some wander at night around the house. I mean, ill love to see the girls pajamas xD

That could unlock the chance to be a creep and grope the sleeping girl, some people might like that.

It opens the gate to some new sex scenes. Like waking up the girl and stuff... Or maybe for some plot you have to get in some room to unlock an event.
I'm thinking of adding at least some night-time events, but creeping is likely not on the menu.

Hey ZanithOne, sorry for bugging you but may I ask how the migration is going? Animations still seem to be freezing. Or is there anything else we can do to stop this from happening?
It's not really going, tbh. I don't really have time to sit down and do major changes and then test said changes. That said, we're streamlining our workflow, so I'm hopeful.

Tryna complete my final task of "Alternatives" for Lyriel for the longest time but don't know how to trigger it. Lol. I've talked to her and helped her clean but no dice
Ask her for some seggs when she's cleaning the _bath_ in the second floor bathroom. Then come up with an idea.

Soooo Eurydice coming for next update?
Not yet. Cait's story is on pause right now.

Says it happened yesterday... wonder why Zanith didn't post it and update the thread themselves? Hope they haven't decided to stop participating here because of all the Blair haters, though I certainly wouldn't blame them. EDIT: wait, is this actually even new? It has the same version # in the filename as the last version that was shared here, 0.6.4r1.
The 0.6.4 leaked earlier and there were no real changes between EA/Public release, so I didn't see the point.

Very good game. This game is the only one that I downloaded as soon as I appeared here, and I do not delete it to this day. I look forward to each update with impatience. Thanks to the developers. There is only one thing bad: there used to be two translations (English and Russian), now (with the latest update) there is only one English left.
The Russian localization should still be available. That said, the translation is being done by a fan, it's not an "official" thing, so it's not always 100% up to date.

Does the dev read here? :unsure:
Perhaps.

When trying to update to the new android version it always immediately says app not installed, any advice on how to fix?

Or are the current and previous android versions just not compatible with each other so I'll have to uninstall and lose progress?
The compressed android version recently passed the 2Gb package size point, and it looks like some android phones just refuse to install anything larger than that. After I upgrade to the latest RenPy release the game should become playable on JoiPlay. There's another solution in the works, but I don't know if it's going to work out.

The triggers on this game seem a bit odd occasionally.

For weeks I've had the prompt to take Naomi out again and also the prompt to talk to her to move on with Lyriel.

I tried the date a second time and it repeated the first one. Then nothing happened for a long time. I ended up having a conversation with Naomi at the pool about how she was guilty we didn't have any money and we should pay next time. Then the next time I talked to her the Lyriel scene finally happened. Then after that the prompt to take Naomi on another date disappeared.
Naomi's story is a bit bugged at the moment, sorry about that. I'll fix it when we finally do a story push for her.

PicklingError: Can't pickle <class 'store.CombatInfo'>: attribute lookup store.CombatInfo failed

Guys helpppp, i cannot save
Which fight is it? I don't remember there being any problems with pickling, but I'll have another look.

Thanks for replying! Also, are Cait and Lyriel ever in Cait's room together? Can't seem to proc that mission at all
If you still can't get the event to trigger, please post your save, I'll have a look.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Hey, folks. Lots of stuff came up in the last few weeks, so I just couldn't find enough time to sit down and answer the questions. As a rule I don't comment on leaked versions, and filtering it out was a bit too much work. But now I'm here, I've went through 100 or so last messages, if I haven't answered your question, please post it again and tag me. Hopefully, I'll be back for another Q&A sesh soon.

Soon. Within months. Big push forward for her.

Most of the "activities", i.e. watching TV, hanging out, etc have a number of different scenarios attached to them. Some activities are more varied than others, though.

Yeah, the event time distribution is skewed towards the evening time slot. It's very much tied to the etherwalking being easier in the evening/night, but I'm trying to make the frequencies more uniform.

There's always some breeze in the backyard, I think you can see the trees moving in one or two animations. It does look a bit weird in static renders, true.

I'm thinking of adding at least some night-time events, but creeping is likely not on the menu.

It's not really going, tbh. I don't really have time to sit down and do major changes and then test said changes. That said, we're streamlining our workflow, so I'm hopeful.

Ask her for some seggs when she's cleaning the _bath_ in the second floor bathroom. Then come up with an idea.

Not yet. Cait's story is on pause right now.

The 0.6.4 leaked earlier and there were no real changes between EA/Public release, so I didn't see the point.

The Russian localization should still be available. That said, the translation is being done by a fan, it's not an "official" thing, so it's not always 100% up to date.

Perhaps.

The compressed android version recently passed the 2Gb package size point, and it looks like some android phones just refuse to install anything larger than that. After I upgrade to the latest RenPy release the game should become playable on JoiPlay. There's another solution in the works, but I don't know if it's going to work out.

Naomi's story is a bit bugged at the moment, sorry about that. I'll fix it when we finally do a story push for her.

Which fight is it? I don't remember there being any problems with pickling, but I'll have another look.

If you still can't get the event to trigger, please post your save, I'll have a look.
Ty, good sir. That finished it for me, pun intended

Reactions: ZanithOne
May 20, 2020
It's all good ZanithOne finding a good work/life balance is very important so make sure to take care of yourself.

Now a crazy question... any chance of the following happening?

Random jumps home, maybe catch your sister bringing home a date & cock block her lol
Random morning visit(s) from individuals with high enough stats where they take you to their home for breakfast/brunch
A visit to the school and a "hitchhiker" returning with you
A random visit from a powerful etherwalker that knocks on the front door opening up the front yard

:) I have like 10 billion ideas, lol but it's your game so I'll shaddup. :D keep up the great work

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
Having played through the scene with Lyriel as a, uh, schoolgirl, thing, and I have to admit, I much preferred the romantic sex scene over something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZanithOne

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Having played through the scene with Lyriel as a, uh, schoolgirl, thing, and I have to admit, I much preferred the romantic sex scene over something like that.
I think its more that Lyriel looked at those books in the library and thought they were something the MC liked. Which makes a certain degree of sense, why would you have a library if not a place to store books you enjoy.

Lyriel's schoolgirl scene is romantic in its own way, in that she wanted to roleplay a scene that she thought a partner might enjoy.

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes