Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
SO, last version, the game ended after I'd unlocked the second bathroom. This version, it as if that never happened. Story still tells me to dream, about the bathroom, except there is no option to dream, and the bathroom is no longer open. Very weird! Clearly bugged somehow.

kcvkz

Aug 8, 2016
Are the repeatables currently only Rae's hand/blow/footjobs and Naomi's Boobjob?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
and sex with rae in the kitchen. and cowgirl with naomi and a thighjob with caitlin.

Soooo whats new.....Because unlike the sex poses ive done in the last update i can find anithyng else......
And yes ive read the changelog but nothing new for me yet and i tried everything
look in the quest log in the book and the hints on the phone.

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Soooo whats new.....Because unlike the sex poses ive done in the last update i can find anithyng else......
And yes ive read the changelog but nothing new for me yet and i tried everything

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
SO, last version, the game ended after I'd unlocked the second bathroom. This version, it as if that never happened. Story still tells me to dream, about the bathroom, except there is no option to dream, and the bathroom is no longer open. Very weird! Clearly bugged somehow.

So, completed all available content in update. Bathroom stays locked, no option to dream it open ever appears. Also got this error Bug.png , it allowed me to move on ignoring it though (After doing all 3 evening activities with Rae, next chat after that)

huKlo

Aug 3, 2019
Same for me, is there a safe point from which we can go back to ensure proper continuation ?

Edit : just got a crash trying to speak to Rae day 25 midday in the living room.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'PlayerAdresses' object has no attribute 'azraesha_private_player_address_capitalized'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/navigation/navigator.rpyc", line 66, in script call
  File "scripts/interactions/girl_talk_scripts.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scripts/quests/girl_quests/azraesha/trust_route/4_cooking_part_two/rae_trust_4_cooking_lessons_part_two_scripts.rpyc", line 6, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.3.3r1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.3.3r1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.3.3r1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1126, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "D:\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.3.3r1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1115, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\Downloads\AHouseInTheRift-0.3.3r1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 253, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
AttributeError: 'PlayerAdresses' object has no attribute 'azraesha_private_player_address_capitalized'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
A House in the Rift 0.3.3r1
Sat Oct 12 02:51:31 2019

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Started a new game and was able to play through currently up to just after the new bathroom event without any errors, I got to the dream with focus 3 & knowledge 2, I think the problems people are having maybe caused by old saves
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Last edited:

tandat99

Aug 14, 2019
I am not sure if this has been answered but, it seem I cannot give ice creams I found in the fridge to Rae in the morning. Is it because I choose to give the Whisky to Naomi during her introductory event? If so, is there anyway to fix it? Thanks

huKlo

Aug 3, 2019
where is the save file location ??? i can't find it
C:\Users\[your windows username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AHouseintheRift-1545999373

Number at the end may be different. Past this address in explorer search bar. If you can't see the AppData folder you need to check hidden folder settings.

antho6A

Aug 12, 2017
same here all the hints says " end of the route for the current version " what should i do ? i don't want to restart the game from the beggining

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes