Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
New release: Can't talk to Cait and Rae in the library. Just study which is at it's limit already.
What is the the trigger for the event? please

Update- I had to get to 30 lewdness with Cait via morning visits and then it unlocked--
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Did you go and talk to Rae's mentor? Unless I'm reading the script wrong it seems to be a condition.

TurkeyDinosaur

Jan 9, 2020
The lounge dream will not work for me at all, as soon as I click on it I get errors, ignoring them goes all the way through to the end of the dream, no way around it :(

lxl80

May 11, 2017
Here is a simpler mod that unlocks all gallery images and replay scenes. Should also work for future versions if there won't be any significant changes to the way galleries work.

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I really wish there was an easy way to get notifications only when Zanith releases a new public release and not these leaked versions ...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I really wish there was an easy way to get notifications only when Zanith releases a new public release and not these leaked versions ...
They aren't leaked at all really. But it is quite an odd release cycle. Sometimes it will be just an r1 release of an update sometimes it will have an r2, it feels inconsistent but at least they are consistently released.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
They aren't leaked at all really. But it is quite an odd release cycle. Sometimes it will be just an r1 release of an update sometimes it will have an r2, it feels inconsistent but at least they are consistently released.
Nah, the $5 tier sometimes leaks them, actual release should be weekend or early next week.

4.70 star(s) 316 Votes