j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As nobody has posted this until now and some may be interested:

Personal statement and 0.6 Development Update 4

Hey, folks.
First, a personal statement, copy of the one I posted to Discord.
As some of you are aware, I am a resident of Russia at this time. I am deeply ashamed of the war of aggression started by my country. My heart is with those who are affected by the escalation and I sincerely hope there will be peace sooner rather than later.
I will continue working since there's not much I can do about the situation, but I will ask for your understanding if I am not as active as usual. The releases and most of the usual features will remain more or less on schedule if things don't get much worse.
Thank you for your attention.

The development update.
The update introducing Blair is now out. The alpha is a bit rough around the edges, we will be polishing it up for Beta/EA and adding a few bits of additional content and goodies. Beta will be out Monday, and EA should be out a week into March. Sorry, Neighbours, can’t fit it into this month. Next update will mostly contain more Blair content and perhaps a side lewd for someone. Should be out in the middle of March, may be delayed a few days since we’re running behind a little bit and our productivity is on the lower side at the moment.See you soon.
I really hope that everything is going to be well eventually, all of this is just so fucked up...

If SWIFT is cut it's almost certain that he won't be able to access his patreon money, possibly for a very, very long time.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I can only guess but it may exceed joiplay's size limitations.
There are no size limitations with joiplay, I play 20 gb games just fine.

No, it just crashes with a renpy error after the main menu. I might post it next time i see it, does this game call a windows specific api?

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
i'm very exited about blair,can't wait for it to come out,I'm curious to see her in action ;),and ofc know more about her

Cierne

Jul 5, 2018
I just can't with this Elf.
she's, like, the epitome of adorable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seriously, it's not fair that you do this shit to me.
Yeah, she's great, there are tons of cute scenes with her.
I think she's solidly taken a position as my favorite and I enjoy when she shows up, especially when there's more romantic stuff happening.

That's what I like the most with Lyriel.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
thank you! was just coming to ask, as the walkthrough page links are messed up and do not lead to the actual walkthrough post.

ReyIvory

Feb 1, 2018

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I love Rae, can I make her fall in love with me yet?
If you've played one of the last couple of updates, I'm pretty sure you have your answer. She hasn't spoken, "I love you" yet, but you really can tell by things she says and especially with how she acts that she's in the process of falling in love. She's not head over heels yet, but she's getting there.

Last edited:

Revol

May 17, 2017
I have no clue why - I just tested it for the 100th time and they all work. The main page link takes you to a page, and if you click on the link on the page it will take you to the new post. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-5-14r2-zanith.29627/page-194#post-7586633

Works for me.
Doesn't work for me and just to be sure, which page and which #numberofpost your post is?
As your current link says its on page194 but with an invalid of number of post (which is #7586633 in this case) that links to nowhere.
So basically by clicking the link it send us to page 194 that is valid, and stuck at the top page as #post number is invalid and unable to determine.

Perhaps you can click on the page, the top right corner post with # it will provide a link.
That will be the correct link, i assume

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Doesn't work for me and just to be sure, which page and which #numberofpost your post is?
As your current link says its on page194 but with an invalid of number of post (which is #7586633 in this case) that links to nowhere.
So basically by clicking the link it send us to page 194 that is valid, and stuck at the top page as #post number is invalid and unable to determine.

Perhaps you can click on the page, the top right corner post with # it will provide a link.
That will be the correct link, i assume
I have the site setup to 50 posts/page, up from the default of 20. That is the problem. You could also search my post history, I have posted it twice in the last few days on this forum.

Try this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-5-14r2-zanith.29627/post-7586633

Reactions: HathgarNiche
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes