BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
the only real choice here is to turn on the skip all and hold down the ctrl or slog through this filler arc that noone really give a sht, i never thought i ever encounter anything that top narutard in term of filler but here we are multiple updates with barely any sex and a story that barely progressing even an inch.
Woe be the pirate that is caught up to "current build" and finishes it off in 10 minutes to then complain. You being on F95 is like staring at my Retroid Pocket 3+ loaded with over 7000 games and saying, "I'm bored." lol

Reactions: Biscardone

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I agree that there are only few choices with major consequences later on. Even if fome options loses a lewd point, you can get that back via a repeatable. Though this is not uncommon in sandbox-ish games since allowing for major shifts in some stuff is more difficult to handle than in a VN because of all other characters possibly being influenced and they might be at almost any stage of their own story at this time.

But even with that, I often found me reading all three (mostly) options just to see what happens, and I find that it tells me more about the character and I enjoy it. Even if it doesn't immediately lead to a lewd scene or similar. So at least one actually does give a shit.
I started to look through all the choices as well. It's very unfortunate that 99% of the choices are just dialogue changes for that immediate conversation. There are a lot of choices but in the end they are all pretty hollow. There are almost no variables to go along with them aside from affection lewdness +-. Outside of that scene the choices don't exist. The game could be much better in that regard.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
I started to look through all the choices as well. It's very unfortunate that 99% of the choices are just dialogue changes for that immediate conversation. There are a lot of choices but in the end they are all pretty hollow. There are almost no variables to go along with them aside from affection lewdness +-. Outside of that scene the choices don't exist. The game could be much better in that regard.
Choices matter -> some scene locked behind some specific combination of choices -> people cannot find them -> help why Rae won't talk to me anymore? Help why did rae punch me in the face? -> Seriously I have to load a save AN ENTIRE HOUR ago?
screenshot0012.png
I think the if the game is not designed to be replayed again and again, choices shouldn't really matter too much. For relaxing players who what to see most of the stories in one play though, this game now is just enough, with choices matter a little bit. But really for those who LOVE Rae and this game... I agree choices could matter more.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Choices matter -> some scene locked behind some specific combination of choices -> people cannot find them -> help why Rae won't talk to me anymore? Help why did rae punch me in the face? -> Seriously I have to load a save AN ENTIRE HOUR ago?
View attachment 2498807
I think the if the game is not designed to be replayed again and again, choices shouldn't really matter too much. For relaxing players who what to see most of the stories in one play though, this game now is just enough, with choices matter a little bit. But really for those who LOVE Rae and this game... I agree choices could matter more.
Thing is you can actually skip scenes, Rae is life so I choose to not force the first scene and behave like a decent person and you get blowjobs later but not that scene, so I would like the dev to make his mind clear about what he wants with all those choices.

Zweihain

May 6, 2020
Looking at the script they have some pretty strict activation requirements. A lot of the quest for this one are like that though.

I assume you mean Manga research club for the one with them both in the library. For that one it won't activate until you do Lyriel's swimsuit quest, reading time quest, the one with the naked ladies quest. Her lewdness also has to be at 15. As well as Cait's caught in the library quest.

For Cait's period drama you have to do the main quest first thread then talk to her when she is alone in her room in the evening. Then you "should" be able to trigger the other parts of it each new day. It didn't work out like that for me because I kept having to wait on her and Naomi to be in the room (I think). There may be a bug somewhere in the group schedule override script somewhere but I haven't looked.
Thank you, i think i kinda not yet some of those, i'll try again

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Thing is you can actually skip scenes, Rae is life so I choose to not force the first scene and behave like a decent person and you get blowjobs later but not that scene, so I would like the dev to make his mind clear about what he wants with all those choices.
Apparently dev changed his mind during the development. When naomi appears rae would still act differently depending on whether you are bad or not. When you first talk with rae in her bed, she would still comments "who knows, you can be nice."
screenshot0020.png
There was even a probably unused azraesha.get().angry, which seems to be always false. When it is true, various interaction would be different, e.g., when she is searching in the fridge and you come to the fridge, she would tell you to wait for your turn;
screenshot0013.png
screenshot0015.png
screenshot0017.png
screenshot0019.png
when she is taking a shower and you come to peek. she would simply tell you to go away; when winning the fight in dream, she would strike you down when you are not prepared.
But this is never set to true as far as I know, and I believe the dev drop the whole idea.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Biscardone and DBAV

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Tiny bug during my replay, early game: Azraesha says we have a library ("I actually finished most of those that I found. But now we have a library") even though we don't. I've slightly delayed getting Cait, so the library is still locked, but an event that prentends its open still triggers.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
1680058921438.png
Good night, I'm trying to create the apk in version 7.3.5 and I get this message, can anyone help me?

MrPuzzl3r

Dec 12, 2017
Yoni Story ch. 7 is not starting. I have gone through 2 weeks of "sleep" and no sound has awoken me. Did I miss something?

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to get gallery misc, special order
All i know is dream sequence with android in star kissed lovers dream, but how to trigger the event

JeeYu

Sep 27, 2021
Im probably like super late with this, and no doubt it has been mentioned somewhere along this thread but..

Has anyone ever noticed those two oddball characters standing to the far left near the fence during the intro? Whats up what that?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Im probably like super late with this, and no doubt it has been mentioned somewhere along this thread but..

Has anyone ever noticed those two oddball characters standing to the far left near the fence during the intro? Whats up what that?
Why do you think there is anything special about them, rather than just being random extras in the park?

Jul 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how to get gallery misc, special order
All i know is dream sequence with android in star kissed lovers dream, but how to trigger the event
See HGBX's guide here.
First, make sure that the space dream is available. If it's not showing up on the list of dreams when you go to bed, check your phone and access the "dreamer plus pro" app. Then you'll be able to go to bed and select the space dream ("It's full of stars").
What happens in each part of the space station varies depending on when you visit it.
If you go to the med bay third you'll find a 3-word code. I think it varies from one user to another.
If you go to the med bay last you'll find an android and get a scene. However, if you use the 3-word code you can get additional stuff (I can't remember what).
You can either have the dream multiple times, or use the rollback function.

You can also imagine Rae with an alien. This isn't in the gallery. For that, that you'll need to go to the living quarters first. You'll find a 4-digit code. Each user gets a different code.
If you go to the med bay first you'll find a lockbox. Entering the 4-digit code will allow you to see the scene between Rae and an alien.

• Love
Reactions: Seikatsu Shin
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes