hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Has anyone talked about the fact that early on Naomi calls Rae out for referring to MC and her as 'humans' and says she is being coy, seems to heavily imply she thinks/knows Rae is actually human... I am really curious to see if that plot thread will get picked back up at some point...

On a separate note, I really hope there is an ending coming where the MC and Lyriel end up together.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Has anyone talked about the fact that early on Naomi calls Rae out for referring to MC and her as 'humans' and says she is being coy, seems to heavily imply she thinks/knows Rae is actually human... I am really curious to see if that plot thread will get picked back up at some point...
What on earth are you talking about?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

On a separate note, I really hope there is an ending coming where the MC and Lyriel end up together.
I definitely like your on separate note I to really hope there is ending with MC and Lyriel I love our little elf and if pregnancy ends up in game want whole bunch of little elf's with her ;)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Exactly what I said? There is a scene early on, where Rae says something like "you humans ---" and Naomi calls her out on it and Rae acts confused and Naomi accuses her of being coy then eventually lets it go. She 100% implied Rae is actually human.
Naomi may have thought back then that Rae was human. As she can be pretty pig-headed, she may even think so still. But I'm in no doubt that when Rae says that she is a succubus she is telling the truth.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Naomi may have thought back then that Rae was human. As she can be pretty pig-headed, she may even think so still. But I'm in no doubt that when Rae says that she is a succubus she is telling the truth.
Don't forget though she is a witch. And there are several times where she knows more than she initially lets on. I'm like 99% sure that comment was included intentionally, the only real question is whether the dev forgot about it at this point, or has changed their mind about the direction they were going to take. Curious to see where it goes...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Exactly what I said? There is a scene early on, where Rae says something like "you humans ---" and Naomi calls her out on it and Rae acts confused and Naomi accuses her of being coy then eventually lets it go. She 100% implied Rae is actually human.
Don't be idiotic. She's poking fun at Rae because she pretended to be human. Badly, since she doesn't even hide her ears.

Reactions: Lustfallen

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is this game story worth playing?
As always, it depends what you're looking for. It's one of my favourites, but you might be looking for something different. I'd suggest reading some of the more recent reviews to get a better idea of the game (it's really much more of a VN than a game). Since there are 308 reviews in all, I don't expect you to read them all. The average review rating is 4.5 out of 5, so the dev is clearly doing something right.

DrThraxGLA

Mar 19, 2019
I love to see the download file in better size file because I am not paying mega to download 6.93 GB and Official Compressed look like shit all blur and nasty.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I love to see the download file in better size file because I am not paying mega to download 6.93 GB and Official Compressed look like shit all blur and nasty.
GoFile, Mixdrop, Uploadhaven are all free and without download size limit. Or you can use a downloader to circumvent the limit of Mega (possibly also of Pixeldrain). But this game does have a lot of content right now, so it's never gonna be that small.

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
GoFile, Mixdrop, Uploadhaven are all free and without download size limit. Or you can use a downloader to circumvent the limit of Mega (possibly also of Pixeldrain). But this game does have a lot of content right now, so it's never gonna be that small.
Pixeldrain has a soft limit. After your daily dose of fast download, you will switch to limited download speed. Even this is at least 100 kb/s, so manageable.
And as Carta also pointed out, you could use a download manager. The good and better ones offer you to resume the download or even combined, if possible, multi download source for the (excat) same file.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Once you've downloaded the full game once, after that you only have to download each new update file, and they are only a fraction of the size.

Reactions: Zen777
4.70 star(s) 317 Votes