jahall

Feb 20, 2019
How good is the sex scenes. Also how is the sandbox? Grindy? and is it easy to follow what to do next?
It's not grindy, and what you need to do next is normally made very clear.

Whilst the sex scenes are good, I'd say that the game's greatest strengths are the characterisation, plot and dialogue. Oh, and two or three of the girls are very hot. Also the hero manages to be neither a wimp nor a bully, which is a balance that many games fail to achieve.

ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
Anyone know how to get the Halloween Dream to activate again? I cant remember how i got it activated when it was just lyriel, naomi cait and rae.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How good is the sex scenes. Also how is the sandbox? Grindy? and is it easy to follow what to do next?
Generally good to okay. When somebody said "mostly vanilla" and they mean no really unusual positions or situations, then that is correct. When somebody else said, characters are more the strength (which means, the game gets better by reading stuff and not only skipping to the lewds) I also agree. One thing about the animations though, some of them may be a bit problematic if you suffer from motion sickness, some of the POV stuff is a bit "shaky" - not in a quality sense, but the view and background move a lot sometimes.

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
How to trigger this ?
This seem to be the first day peace offer?
No, i think its the new blowjob scene with rae, the last of the changelog. In the living room with lyriel and rae. Go with her, no go fuck her (rae), and a scene with lyriel quit the room and rae disappear will come... i dont know if it s before or after the last event with lyriel familly and the anger events, i trigger it after for me.

Last edited:

glopglop38

Oct 20, 2020
hello
in 0.7.2, how do you start " Lyriel's last visit to Taena's inn "?
by brushing lyriel's hair i had a chat regarding taena's inn, she say "go another day", but nothing after one week...
(sorry for my english it's not my native language)

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
How does android launcher work??
Download the launcher first and install. Open it and it will prompt about the other file you need to play the game, download that too. Once downloaded, go to your download folder and move the one you just downloaded ( the .rpa file) to documents>ahitr_storage>game then relaunch the game and just wait for it to unpack. Then happy gaming.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bonran991
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes