Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A House In The Rift with DarkAssassin gallery unlock mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text, variable viewer + console and number of other features
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Alternative persistent saves. Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/dark.magic/game folder.
(game will quit now)
(Unzip archive.zip if split option)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

**archive.rpa**
(Single file, 5.23Gb)(0.7.0r1) Mega
(Split zip, unzip to combine)
001 Mega
002 Mega

**v0.7.2 Early Access apk file**(330MB)
You do NOT need to download archive.rpa IF you have the 0.7.0r1 version above.
Mega
Updated my Aandroid port to v0.7.2 EA

Jul 19, 2019
how to trigger "Help a poor hungry succubus fill up for the day"
Rae will sometimes be wearing an apron in the kitchen. When you see her like that, choose the "join her" option.
Note: must have finished lots of the "Infernal Trust" path, and fair bit of time must have passed since you'd done so.

Reactions: sageeey

Ken007

May 6, 2020
I downloaded the Update only "AHouseInTheRift_hires_0.7.1_to_0.7.2r1" exe and when I run it, it gives me the error telling me it can't find the game. My game version is "0.7.0r1" so, did I miss a update exe to bring 0.7.0r1 to 0.7.1? Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Bajeng

Jul 24, 2018
Rae will sometimes be wearing an apron in the kitchen. When you see her like that, choose the "join her" option.
Note: must have finished lots of the "Infernal Trust" path, and fair bit of time must have passed since you'd done so.
Tq

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I downloaded the Update only "AHouseInTheRift_hires_0.7.1_to_0.7.2r1" exe and when I run it, it gives me the error telling me it can't find the game. My game version is "0.7.0r1" so, did I miss a update exe to bring 0.7.0r1 to 0.7.1? Can anyone help point me in the right direction?
check Zanith's patreon page, the old public update are there. Also you must be sure to put the update exe in the same folder with the game exe for it to work.

Reactions: Ken007

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
I've never seen Naomi as annoying as she is in this last update, I hope she gets back to normal soon, or I don't know if Caitlin will survive.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
How good is the sex scenes. Also how is the sandbox? Grindy? and is it easy to follow what to do next?
One of the best games here - in my opinion. (y)

Easy to play (for a sandbox game) and the sex scenes are amazing.

If you never played it - just do it now: you will not regret.

Another thing that I like are steady (monthly) updates - thanks to ZanithOne !

abilt11496

Mar 20, 2020
hi i looked at the help for the items on the opening, but it seems that it is not up to date so while searching for the newest ones i used a bit of my time to make some screenshots for everyone that has trouble with the hidden items (highlighted in the red circle)

For anyone wondering the screenshots should be in the order of unlocking the pics. for example the first screenshot for rea unlocks the first bundle of pics for her (sometimes its 1, 3 or even 4 pics. most often its 2).
i will not add when items are unlocked since i am way to lazy to collect that information (& it shouldn´t really pose a problem as you just need to progress with mainstory or girl and day& time are displayed as soon as you can collect the item)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: updated for v0.6.9 r2
Naomi's white swimsuit isnt spawning on sunday mornings, is this a known bug or is there something else? i have every pic unlocked except that one

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
How good is the sex scenes. Also how is the sandbox? Grindy? and is it easy to follow what to do next?
Well, the first scenes were good, but it was apparently a demo. Then the whole game suddenly changes direction to vanilla and a plot about relationships (not sex relationships), and the bolt is suddenly hammered into the ero component of the game. So there is quite a bit of content, especially judging by how long the game has been in development. Well, the content itself does not often please with anything really interesting. Especially considering that many of the female characters here are very amateurish and the same ones are constantly being added.)
There is little grinding, mostly guessing the time to trigger a particular situation for the quest.
Well, in my opinion, the game is still riding on the popularity of the original content from the beginning of the game. So it’s worth at least evaluating this part of the game.)

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes