wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I have done. Looking at the entire process that follows to complete the quest I have seen the "side_misc_2_exercise_clothes.finding_clothes" label. Then with the Universal Ren'Py Mod I was able to run the scene and the clothes were added to the inventory and I was able to exercise.
(y) Very cool. Now I feel bad forgot to mention to try that to before doing restart, sometimes I use that and other times just edit saves for certain things Glad you didn't have to restart

Reactions: RaulGG

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not a huge deal, ZanithOne, but I just noticed that if you see Rae by the pool and massage her, if you decide to have the MC "Stick it into her" it does not increase the tally of times he's had sex with her. Just FYI. I checked both before and after the scene, and the count is the same.

Blinkmoth

Mar 14, 2017
No, there's no "ntr".

NTR is when a character is forced to watch their love interest have sex. The scene that you mentioned didn't have ntr.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't seem to get that scene. It's just progression with Lyriel's storyline right?

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
This update was awesome, Rae counter the first camera view was so good.

Also, when are we having a good talk with Rae and officially stablishing a relationship? There is so much teasing since ever!

Demzy

Oct 23, 2017
hey folks! would anyone be able to tell me how much Blair content there is currently? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Kiwo

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
hey folks! would anyone be able to tell me how much Blair content there is currently? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Not much, if you played previously versions, until you masturbating her with the toy and getting a blowjob, thats all that have.

Reactions: Demzy

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
An idea for zanith - for the android version, instead of releasing new archive files every version just chunk off a bit in the middle as an archive and do a standard apk compile.
That gives newbies a part to try out the game with, the current content is easily installed / updated, and nobody (you or us) has to constantly mess around with archives - only when the apk starts getting chunky again.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
i seem to be completely stuck in the new patch, only quest i have is cait story 21 and hang out with cait both asking to hang out with her in the afternoon, and lost and found 5 which says check on naomi lyriel and cait in the library in the afternoon. Cait only spawns in the library with naomi and every time its the same conversations which gets me nowhere

Reactions: RidiculousG

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of A House In The Rift with DarkAssassin gallery unlock mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text, variable viewer + console and number of other features
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Alternative persistent saves. Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/dark.magic/game folder.
(game will quit now)
(Unzip archive.zip if split option)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

**archive.rpa**
(Single file, 5.23Gb)(0.7.0r1) Mega
(Split zip, unzip to combine)
001 Mega
002 Mega

**v0.7.2 Early Access apk file**(330MB)
You do NOT need to download archive.rpa IF you have the 0.7.0r1 version above.
Mega
Updated my Aandroid port to v0.7.2 EA

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes