UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
search Rae_trust_8
Rae_23 is her "main" quest.
Well, I guess that's the problem then. Rae_trust_8 doesn't exist. 7's there and it's her water tower thing. And I had the Christmas event with Blair and the fireworks. And this is supposedly version 07.2 R3 from rpdl's torrent.

EDIT : Downloaded the version from the forum instead of the rpdl torrent and lo-and-behold, it's working now. So heads up to anyone else that was using that version.

And thanks for the help segaegae. (y)

Last edited:

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I'm usually averse to succubus characters because they obviously need to feed daily and god knows how long they lived untill they met the MC, but I can make an exception for Rae since she's the best written character and has the best personality/character design of all the charactes by far,not even close imo.
She's great and I like her, she feels real, but that's why I can't stop thinking about her past. I hope that one day it will be confirmed that she was not with anyone else before the MC, who has experience because I practice with toys

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
how to unlock rae scene : Sleep aid , i sleep but nothing happen rae not come to MC room and gave a handjob

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
She's great and I like her, she feels real, but that's why I can't stop thinking about her past. I hope that one day it will be confirmed that she was not with anyone else before the MC, who has experience because I practice with toys
Depending a bit on what you actually mean by "with" and "anyone"...
In any case, she is great precisely because of her past. All those experiences teach her exactly what to do or say. It would be quite impossible otherwise.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
how to unlock rae scene : Sleep aid , i sleep but nothing happen rae not come to MC room and gave a handjob
I recall that was among the very first scenes?
Be nice and honest to rae in the first days. Then do whatever she tells you to, don't argue, don't resist. She will then offer you a sleep aid instead of... a more forceful method.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Well, I guess that's the problem then. Rae_trust_8 doesn't exist. 7's there and it's her water tower thing. And I had the Christmas event with Blair and the fireworks. And this is supposedly version 07.2 R3 from rpdl's torrent.

EDIT : Downloaded the version from the forum instead of the rpdl torrent and lo-and-behold, it's working now. So heads up to anyone else that was using that version.

And thanks for the help segaegae. (y)
Seriously the title of this thread seems to be wrong. It is still

[v0.7.2 r3 EA]

whereas we already have

v0.7.3R2 Early Access

That is probably what caused you confusion.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Bad news, Rae's job was to sleep with important men, and maybe women, at the behest of the rulers of her land. She says so many times, if you pay close attention to her dialogue.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Bad news, Rae's job was to sleep with important men, and maybe women, at the behest of the rulers of her land. She says so many times, if you pay close attention to her dialogue.
It's over
It's better not to read well, because I never looked at that xd

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Depending a bit on what you actually mean by "with" and "anyone"...
In any case, she is great precisely because of her past. All those experiences teach her exactly what to do or say. It would be quite impossible otherwise.
I think it's something that modern men like
Open relationships, experienced women, partnered sex with other people
Whoever created this game is American, if were a Japanese it would be another story, rae would be the ultimate waifu xd

• Haha
Reactions: The Black Cat

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Some weird storyline triggers going on. I just got a livingroom scene between Naomi and Blair and I don't even have the Orc woman yet in this playthrough.

• Haha
Reactions: SHREDDER1976

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Whoever created this game is American, if were a Japanese it would be another story, rae would be the ultimate waifu xd
When we are having sex with all the girls in the house, it would be rather hypocritical of us to object to Rae having had previous sexual partners. And since she's a succubus, it shouldn't have come as a surprise.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Some weird storyline triggers going on. I just got a livingroom scene between Naomi and Blair and I don't even have the Orc woman yet in this playthrough.
Neither Naomi nor Blair is an orc. Did you mean Yona rather than Blair? Or dwarf rather than orc?

bkcherryl

Mar 6, 2020
It goes way deeper than that IMO, see how she was trained in combat from early on and how Dumbledore called her an "agent", to me she was a consort in name only, her real job was probably gathering intel and spying for her "former" boss

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
It goes way deeper than that IMO, see how she was trained in combat from early on and how Dumbledore called her an "agent", to me she was a consort in name only, her real job was probably gathering intel and spying for her "former" boss
Rae was masterly crafter tool for espionage. A long living creatue with great wits and affinity for magic, capable of using it to seduce or fight if needed, highly trained in the art of combat, infiltration and diplomacy and even learned some skills on the job. During all those years spying courts on many worlds she probably had more dicks inside her than MC lived days. And how grim her dialogues were sometimes, she probably had to whore herself from bad situation if wasn't raped few times. I mean, her first encounter with MC is literally offering a blowjob to save her skin.

Being trapped in the house is but a chance for her to escape that life. A chance she rather won't take, because if I'm reading the hints right, she already tried that and it ended badly for her lover. Still it doesn't mean she can't enjoy that vacation in the house.

Last edited:

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Not sure about others, but personally, I cannot say I like it. I mostly try not to think about her past, but when I do, well, the evidence is overwhelming, no use to try to deny it. Still, past is past, I could live with that.

4.70 star(s) 317 Votes