Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
It doesn't matter how many people she has had sex with, I don't think anyone playing a harem game, or any adult game where they are striving for as much sex as possible, is in a position to judge anyone. Rae is just a character but she's represents many people irl that are judged that way. I'm far from a Feminist in my belief but the one good argument that the feminist ever had is that a double standard is bullshit
I'm sorry I'm not a modern man jajaja
If I have a harem, I would like them all to be virgins or at least that they were with only one partner before. But a prostitute who slept with anyone just for "information"? That's another level

• Haha
Reactions: fuckitlikearabbit

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I don't understand guys like them. demons/succubus have the ability to hypnotize people and make them think they did things they didn't so whose to say Rae actually slept with that many people
I have that hope, that nothing else happened
I hope the Dev doesn't have a cuck mentality from the West and opts for the classic Japanese harem

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I'm very old but even if I live to be a hundred I will never understand the narcissistic arrogance of some people. Do you really believe that women should just spring forth from the earth pure the moment you walk into their lives? "Fortress of dicks"? Judgemental hypocrite
Ahh, lovley, using argumentum ad personam. Shall I too should start using those? I can if you wish, but I don't know how many we can exchange before staff will get rid of them.

You're writting about being very old, so you should known by now in all those years you lived that world is gray, not black and white. Yet it seems, my joke of Rae's mileage was to you so black and judgemental you needed to use the most pristine white example in your question.

Nevertheless, to answer that question, I'm not expecting of a girl to be pure and innocent if I am not pure and innocent either. It wouldn't be fair to expect such greatly different standards, at least in my opinion.

As for "fortress of dicks", fortress is quite the feat to build, surely it would require quite a lot of dicks to build it. But if you prefer I can use "dick mileage counted in miles". Having such mileage it is surely quite the feat, for a slut or a whore. I'm not judging thier line of work, they do what they like or what they feel they need or must to do, but I surely wouldn't look for a girlfriend or wife material there. In my opinion it would require quite a... uhm... faith and strength to look past that with hope that after being the Xth in line you'll be the last.

The debate isn't that she's not a virgin, it's whether she was a prostitute, a whore. She may not be a virgin because she played with toys or trained with her master
Dude, Rae ain't virgin, not because she was using toys, but because she had sex. She stated it multiple times, she multiple time said she likes it. And she might have been a prostitue as part of her cover, but it ain't confirmed. It just an assumption made on her brothel hint story.

Nothing you say makes sense, you assume that in order to gather information an agent has to have sex. All that work can be done without the need to do disturbing acts. I don't think Russian and U.S. agents have to sleep with just anyone to get information
Espionage is quite the topic. Certainly not for one post. But, once again as I wrote, it's one of many skills in Rae skillset, a tool to use if necessary, not the only one she has. But, as it's hinted, she used it at least few times. And, if you missed it somehow, she was also offering it the first encounter with MC.

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Why did the creator choose to make a whore sucubo? It's not currently because she's trapped in the house but because he wants her to have that past?

Well, most men I would say that 98% don't care about a girl's past, so I understand from that market vantage point that it wasn't necessary to do it
There is a difference between "don't care" and "can live with".
"don't care": everything else the same, there is still no preference over one with a "clean" past.
"can live with": well maybe I perfer a clean past. But people are never perfect and most of the time I could only like at most 90% of someone. So since everything else is so nice, I might just overlook this imperfection. Maybe the past is not the most important thing in life, is it?

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
i am stuck on one lost and tound part 5 in the afternoon go to Library i go in i see all 3 on the map Naomi Lyriet and Cait. but all i see Naomi Cait and over and over asking the same guestion. need help or start over that will suck for me. love your game and thank you for us to play it too. kepp it up thank you.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Dude, Rae ain't virgin, not because she was using toys, but because she had sex. She stated it multiple times, she multiple time said she likes it. And she might have been a prostitue as part of her cover, but it ain't confirmed. It just an assumption made on her brothel hint story.

Espionage is quite the topic. Certainly not for one post. But, once again as I wrote, it's one of many skills in Rae skillset, a tool to use if necessary, not the only one she has. But, as it's hinted, she used it at least few times. And, if you missed it somehow, she was also offering it the first encounter with MC.
Those are all my theories and yours. Nothing confirmed? Rae was able to be in a brothel and gather information and not necessarily have sex with clients
Rae seduced the protagonist at the beginning because Mc was very "powerful". she is powerful, there would be no others capable of harming her. He had no choice but to seduce the MC
Why do you rule out the possibility that she only trained with her master and that it wasn't a sexual tool of espionage?

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
Those are all my theories and yours. Nothing confirmed? Rae was able to be in a brothel and gather information and not necessarily have sex with clients
Rae seduced the protagonist at the beginning because Mc was very "powerful". she is powerful, there would be no others capable of harming her. He had no choice but to seduce the MC
Why do you rule out the possibility that she only trained with her master and that it wasn't a sexual tool of espionage?
This is what Rae has to say:
screenshot0044.png
screenshot0039.png screenshot0040.png

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why did the creator choose to make a whore sucubo? It's not currently because she's trapped in the house but because he wants her to have that past?

Well, most men I would say that 98% don't care about a girl's past, so I understand from that market vantage point that it wasn't necessary to do it
Because he likes the succubus archetype? Because many people like the succubus archetype? I don't know. But there are different tastes and none is objectively better or more reasonable or whatever.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Shit, shit!..
I'm Hispanic I don't know English well, in translation some words don't translate exactly well, now looking at the dialogue in English it says something different than Spanish
I'm disappointed, I don't want to play anymore :(
Dude, you took me out of a false hope x'D
I was holding on by a thread "but maybe" "that was different" With the evidence, it cannot be said otherwise.
I won't play vanilla games anymore, the blow hurts more

I'll play this game again if someday there's the option to kill that queen bitch

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Shit, shit!..
I'm Hispanic I don't know English well, in translation some words don't translate exactly well, now looking at the dialogue in English it says something different than Spanish
I was holding on by a thread "but maybe" "that was different" With the evidence, it cannot be said otherwise.

I'll play this game again if someday there's the option to kill that queen bitch
You're not an airport, you don't need to announce that you're taking off.

Superfuken

Apr 19, 2022
Shit, shit!..

I am doing my own translation into Spanish, of Spain. Up to version 7.0. I'm working very slow...
If you want to use it to replace the dialogs... use it.

View attachment [VIRUS] ahitr Spanish translation.zip

Reactions: Kiyoshixshiro

tekgeek82

Jan 3, 2024
It's over
It's better not to read well, because I never looked at that xd
Stop thinking about Rae and all her demonic gangbangs, which you know she definitely was involved in. Just hundreds of demon dicks plowing through her day in and day out. Dicks inhumanly large, blowing their demon seed all over, and in her. Just taking hundreds of miles of demon dick every single day. Add the centuries she's been doing this, and you would be kidding yourself if you think you're her first. Maybe one of her first hundred-thousand or so this year alone.

• Haha
Reactions: Hfap5

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
True and there does seem to be something off about the aunt.

There does seem to be a connection between the guy on the bench and the hooded man. The guy on the bench was the first to notice Rae during the dreamwalk and was deeply disturbed by it and depending on how the dreamwalk goes he actually breaks the dreamwalk. And during the etherwalk to the MC's world if you try to go to the park were it all started you are stopped from getting there which surprised Rae if you choose to tell her about it.
Then the hooded man seemed surprised when he saw the MC and possibly when he saw Rae as well and the MC did seem to think he was familiar.
And one more thing about the guy on the bench if you choose to ask Rae "Why are they looking at you?" instead of just walking to her he knows something is off.
It could be nothing between the two or maybe he was the one who caused the accident to begin with.
Here's a Question.
Is this the same Mysterious Hooded man ?
He pull's the M.C. into contacting him through a Dream.
Probably the same one who was spying on the house during Cait's mirror Portal test's to look at the Strings from Multiple locations of the house. Untitled.jpg

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Stop thinking about Rae and all her demonic gangbangs, which you know she definitely was involved in. Just hundreds of demon dicks plowing through her day in and day out. Dicks inhumanly large, blowing their demon seed all over, and in her. Just taking hundreds of miles of demon dick every single day. Add the centuries she's been doing this, and you would be kidding yourself if you think you're her first. Maybe one of her first hundred-thousand or so this year alone.
I'm not interested in it anymore. Luckily I didn't donate anything because otherwise the hit would be x2

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
That description you made maybe too muxh of summary.

I think you need to tell the public more about her past.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I don't understand guys like them. demons/succubus have the ability to hypnotize people and make them think they did things they didn't so whose to say Rae actually slept with that many people
Of course!!!

You also believe Santa is real right?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Of course!!!

You also believe Santa is real right?
let me try to understand this. I put a real possibility out there to explain how easy it is for a succubus to manipulate the memories of people and you act as though what I said is somehow childish or stupid?

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes