Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
let me try to understand this. I put a real possibility out there to explain how easy it is for a succubus to manipulate the memories of people and you act as though what I said is somehow childish or stupid?
Point is.. you can believe something like she is brainwashing people instead of fucking them.. but it is a very naive thing to believe.

So sure... arguably she could be doing that.. but really? Really really? Might as well believe in Santa.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Point is.. you can believe something like she is brainwashing people instead of fucking them.. but it is a very naive thing to believe.

So sure... arguably she could be doing that.. but really? Really really? Might as well believe in Santa.
my point is why subject herself to that much when she could hypnotize and manipulate the memories of most of the people she dealt with? sure, she probably slept with quite a few people but realistically it's easier to change the memories of most of them. you can say whatever you want but what I think is just as possible as what you believe and the fact unless we're told by dev everything in her background, we both have to assume we are either right or wrong. Schrodinger's cat situation is what we've got here

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
my point is why subject herself to that much when she could hypnotize and manipulate the memories of most of the people she dealt with? sure, she probably slept with quite a few people but realistically it's easier to change the memories of most of them. you can say whatever you want but what I think is just as possible as what you believe and the fact unless we're told by dev everything in her background, we both have to assume we are either right or wrong. Schrodinger's cat situation is what we've got here
Not quite. Schrodinger's cat situation has as assumption that probabilities are 50% for opening or not the poison.

There is no way the evidence of the game can imply that probabilities are 50% for her not fucking and just brainwashing unless your prior distribution is extremely bias.

Reactions: whichone

segaegae

Dec 5, 2021
It is not that simple. Rae tried that on MC the first day and failed. Rae would need to deal with many other, well trained mage, and it seems Rae cannot reliable tell whether such magic would work. Obviously when it fails things will go really ugly. So for Rae it is only a last gamble. She would try more conventional method first (and she quite enjoys the process most of the time).

Reactions: fuckitlikearabbit

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
It is not that simple. Rae tried that on MC the first day and failed. Rae would need to deal with many other, well trained mage, and it seems Rae cannot reliable tell whether such magic would work. Obviously when it fails things will go really ugly. So for Rae it is only a last gamble. She would try more conventional method first (and she quite enjoys the process most of the time).
or it works like the Jedi mind trick meaning that when it does work, it's because they are weak minded. the weak minded are more open to things like suggestions and honestly it feels like people are making her out to be the whore of Babylon just because they think it's the ONLY possible theory

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
Here's a Question.
Is this the same Mysterious Hooded man ?
He pull's the M.C. into contacting him through a Dream.
Probably the same one who was spying on the house during Cait's mirror Portal test's to look at the Strings from Multiple locations of the house. View attachment 3253037
Yeah that's him kinda looks like the guy that was in the park at the intro of the game minus the beard.

tekgeek82

Jan 3, 2024
That description you made maybe too muxh of summary.

I think you need to tell the public more about her past.
Honestly, after seeing some of these games, I've thought about making one of my own, with better grammar, and some dark and twisted backgrounds. I just don't have the technical know-how to actually write a game from scratch.

I could easily come up with fully fleshed out backstories of established characters, like fan-fic, but I also don't wanna steal someone else's work just to fulfill my twistedness lol.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
I just wish this game allowed the player to keep the girls virgin as much as they want, having anal and oral sex instead, its an amazing game nonetheless.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Yeah that's him kinda looks like the guy that was in the park at the intro of the game minus the beard.
Thankyou for the quick reply armanadus

I wasn't sure, so I thought it best to post about it.
I would say it's best when he ask's his Questions, that the M.C. should say that he isn't sure, or no thankyou.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
so someone that can move between different realms and might have caused this whole situation?
Yes, and I suspect he is After More Power himself.
Ie he may want to Take all of the M.C.s power, ie maybe set up as a Very Bad Ending for the game.
IE Multiple choice endings coming our way.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
or it works like the Jedi mind trick meaning that when it does work, it's because they are weak minded. the weak minded are more open to things like suggestions and honestly it feels like people are making her out to be the whore of Babylon just because they think it's the ONLY possible theory
But just because something is physically possible does not mean it is plausible. The standard MO of a succubus includes sexual activity, actually lots of it. Rae herself makes several statements at least alluding to a past in that direction. She also clearly is experienced in sex and does enjoy it (and no, that is not MC's magic dick alone).

I cannot stop your headcanon, nor would I want to, nor could I prove one way or the other. But this "it is technically possible so it is just as valid as the other explanation" is not how it works. There are still probabilities to consider.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Hi
Just wondering if I have reached the max on all the ladies

Currently I have...

Azraesha
Intimacy: 50
Lewdness: 20

Naomi
Intimacy: 40

Caitlin
Intimacy: 40

Lyriel
Intimacy: 30
Lewdness: 30

Yona
Intimacy: 20
Lewdness: 10

Blair
Intimacy: 20
Lewdness: 10
The only increase I know About is Lyriel.
she has a breakdown after going home to visit the people she lived with.
You almost have to repeat everything you did when you first met her to lift her spirits again, ie offering to brush her hair and so on.
but it is worth it.
Here is the level she is after-woulds Untitled.jpg .

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
But just because something is physically possible does not mean it is plausible. The standard MO of a succubus includes sexual activity, actually lots of it. Rae herself makes several statements at least alluding to a past in that direction. She also clearly is experienced in sex and does enjoy it (and no, that is not MC's magic dick alone).

I cannot stop your headcanon, nor would I want to, nor could I prove one way or the other. But this "it is technically possible so it is just as valid as the other explanation" is not how it works. There are still probabilities to consider.
I do have 1 question for this topic. what if Rae has been lying and we were dumb enough to believe her about the number of partners she had?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I do have 1 question for this topic. what if Rae has been lying and we were dumb enough to believe her about the number of partners she had?
As I said, headcanon what you want. I just doubt that this is probable, given her general attitude about sex, but if you want to picture her as a virgin, it has happened before according to the pope. Or at least something similar.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
As I said, headcanon what you want. I just doubt that this is probable, given her general attitude about sex, but if you want to picture her as a virgin, it has happened before according to the pope. Or at least something similar.
Well... if popping out cherries is someone's fetish I think a succubus could quite easily regrow her own hymen to fufil it, yet it won't change the fact she ain't virgin anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
so someone that can move between different realms and might have caused this whole situation?
It's one of two possibilities the other is he was simply caught up in the same accident but due to circumstances ended up in contact with someone from Cait's college far sooner than the MC and is better trained. But Rae and Naomi mentioned that they could sense he's malevolent.
Yes, and I suspect he is After More Power himself.
Ie he may want to Take all of the M.C.s power, ie maybe set up as a Very Bad Ending for the game.
IE Multiple choice endings coming our way.
Mystical power is inherit it's not something tangible that can be stolen, besides it's been hinted at more than once that the MC's raw power far above everyone else he just lacks the training to use it fully. If anything he sees the MC as a possible threat that he wants to try and keep contained.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I'm disappointed, I don't want to play anymore :(
Dude, you took me out of a false hope x'D
I was holding on by a thread "but maybe" "that was different" With the evidence, it cannot be said otherwise.
I won't play vanilla games anymore, the blow hurts more

I'll play this game again if someday there's the option to kill that queen bitch
I swear anti-ntr MFers think about ntr more than the people who are into it lol. Looking into a love interest's mouth and thinking about all the dicks that have been in there is some next level imagination. Maybe you should make an NTR game man, you got the brain for it.

Rae is hot and will continue to be hot. This is a simple truth. I think it's nice that she, a political agent succubus, is finding herself falling into genuine love.
(Edit: spelling)

Last edited:

Sonofsin123

Jul 18, 2020
Generally this can happen, however I have not heard of many problems like this on this game. Mind sharing your save so others can have a look?
I have the same situation with Lost and Found pt5. Afternoon, I can see on the map that all three girls are in library, but entering there triggers dialogue between Naomi and Cait about various stories. I can also re-enter the room if I decline their invitation and click the door two times.

• Sad
Reactions: richard.freeman
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes