Oct 2, 2018
Rae keeps shutting the bathroom door in my face. Can't get into the shower at all with her :( Max Lewd and rep with her also...

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
$5,000 per month after one year is amazing. Congrats.
It is, thank you. I am amazed myself. And overwhelmingly grateful to everyone who made this happen.

but why doesn't the jinsei tells you about these extra activities? am i supposed to find them on my own?
Those are not scenes/events, so they are not tracked, but this app will get an overhaul eventually, with hints and better UI.

Um, shouldn't this game have a Monster Girl tag by now?
Yes a monster girl is any female sentient excluding human, robot, furry, animal. So a fey, dryad, slime girl, elf, nymph, demon, succubus, undine etc would all be classified as monster girl. Basically any what you could call supernatural style female sentient that is not a synthetic like a robot/android or a morph like cat girl, bunny girl etc.
I can see why you folks think the tag would be appropriate, but I kinda disagree with it. All the girls are explicitly humanoid, even Lyriel's ears are human-like, only very long, even catgirls' ears are more distinct, and they aren't considered monster girls. So I think the tag will just mislead folks.

Rae keeps shutting the bathroom door in my face. Can't get into the shower at all with her :( Max Lewd and rep with her also...
If you have other events pending in the love app, your intimacy cap with Rae might be too low. The intimacy/intimacy cap is not explained properly, and this is going to change soon-ish.

Can i transfer my save from pc to android?
You should be able to, the format is the same. Try doing this https://f95zone.to/threads/a-house-in-the-rift-v0-4-4r2-public-zanith.29627/post-3429764 in reverse.

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
how to i get the scene with the droid in the space dream like which order? i found that container and that capsule but maybe in the wrong order

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
thanks now all i need to do is guess the 3 phrase password
You would have seen it on the container you find floating when entering the med bay, you said in your last post that you saw it already right? The words printed on it that you see upside down are the password.

Reactions: ZanithOne

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
You would have seen it on the container you find floating when entering the med bay, you said in your last post that you saw it already right? The words printed on it that you see upside down are the password.
thanks also you wouldn't happen to know how to unlock the images of Araesha in the image gallery

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
thanks also you wouldn't happen to know how to unlock the images of Araesha in the image gallery
You need to find her panties to unlock her images...
You just need to locate the items scattered about in different rooms, If I remember them correctly they are,
-Rea's panties on her bed
-Dumbbells in the corner of Naomi's room
-Cait's bra on the hamper in the downstairs bathroom
-Leggings/Socks on the footlocker/chest at the foot of Lyriels bed

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018
Hi... I have downloaded the compressed version from mega, nopy and from anon file. But it is still shows extraction errors. There is no virus in my pc. Pls someone help me with this issue....:cry::confused:

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes