Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
Тебе нужно зайти в те комнаты, в которых сделаны эти фото и в определённый момент дня там будет их кликабельный предмет, труселя на кровати Рэй и что-то там на тумбочке в ванной.

ENG: You have to visit those rooms in which those photos were done and in some daytime you will see girl's clickable object. Rae's panties on bed and something laying on bathroom cupboard.
those scenes in the gallery can be accessed even if I'm not a patreon?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
but why doesn't the jinsei tells you about these extra activities? am i supposed to find them on my own?
How do you mean find them, the space dream isn't hidden you just click on the phone icon and select the dreamer pro app there, once you have activated the dream, go to sleep at night and dream about "it's full of stars".

The other dream is accessed the same way via the dream app, just choose "a new plaything" then once activated sleep at night and choose to dream about "Go to Rea's attic space, something is going to happen"

Reactions: hukutka94

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
How do you mean find them, the space dream isn't hidden you just click on the phone icon and select the dreamer pro app there, once you have activated the dream, go to sleep at night and dream about "it's full of stars".

The other dream is accessed the same way via the dream app, just choose "a new plaything" then once activated sleep at night and choose to dream about "Go to Rea's attic space, something is going to happen"
I'm talking about the scenes found on the gallery on the phone, the locked ones. I've seen all the dreams and I have finished all the girls, including the additional activities. The scenes on the gallery are the only ones I haven't seen

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm talking about the scenes found on the gallery on the phone, the locked ones. I've seen all the dreams and I have finished all the girls, including the additional activities. The scenes on the gallery are the only ones I haven't seen
ah ok those are accessed by finding items scattered about in certain location like.... err... if I remember correctly there are panties on Rea's bed, something I can't remember on the bathroom hamper thing maybe, just check the girls rooms and other places for clickable items, those top two you have locked are of Rea so check her bed for the panties.
ahitr.png

Ac Ze

Nov 30, 2019
ah ok those are accessed by finding items scattered about in certain location like.... err... if I remember correctly there are panties on Rea's bed, something I can't remember on the bathroom hamper thing maybe, just check the girls rooms and other places for clickable items, those top two you have locked are of Rea so check her bed for the panties.
View attachment 644442
rae's panties was the hardest to find jfc

Reactions: denchik06

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Um, shouldn't this game have a Monster Girl tag by now?
Yeah it could be both Rea and Lyriel fall under the "Monster Girl" tag, if you want that tag added just report the OP and request that the thread be updated to include that tag.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah it could be both Rea and Lyriel fall under the "Monster Girl" tag, if you want that tag added just report the OP and request that the thread be updated to include that tag.
Do elves count as monster girls? The examples given are trolls and orcs, which are a bit more monstrous than something like elves or dwarves.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Do elves count as monster girls? The examples given are trolls and orcs, which are a bit more monstrous than something like elves or dwarves.
Yes a monster girl is any female sentient excluding human, robot, furry, animal. So a fey, dryad, slime girl, elf, nymph, demon, succubus, undine etc would all be classified as monster girl. Basically any what you could call supernatural style female sentient that is not a synthetic like a robot/android or a morph like cat girl, bunny girl etc.
Monster Girl [Any female sentient being that is not human, robot, animal, or furry. e.g trolls, orcs.]

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
so is there a guide for those cellphone gallery scene?
started a new save and reached the 3 girl conflict about only 1 bathroom but haven,t unlocked anything yet

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so is there a guide for those cellphone gallery scene?
started a new save and reached the 3 girl conflict about only 1 bathroom but haven,t unlocked anything yet
No there isn't any guide
You just need to locate the items scattered about in different rooms, If I remember them correctly they are,
Rea's panties on her bed
Dumbbells in the corner of Naomi's room
Cait's bra on the hamper in the downstairs bathroom
Leggings/Socks on the footlocker/chest at the foot of Lyriels bed

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes