MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
So how do i get Lyriel to come out of her room?

I have been clicking all the doors and searching every room for weeks now and i can't find her. I already completed every event.

How long do i have to "observe?"

Edit: I already tried searching in this thread but i didn't find anything, and the search bar doesn't show any results when i type "Lyriel" for some reason.

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019

I have been clicking all the doors and searching every room for weeks now and i can't find her. I already completed every event.

Edit: I already tried searching in this thread but i didn't find anything, and the search bar doesn't show any results when i type "Lyriel" for some reason.
Come have breakfast with Rae in the morning

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
ZanithOne Is this a solo project?
Up untill this point, it was, but I'm bringin in new people now.

i hope the upcoming new assistants can help speed up game update. wishful thinking of me xD
I sure do hope it will. :)

Seems like this is one of the widespread issues, the trigger goes missing. Please post your save here or PM it to me, I'll have a look.

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
Seems like this is one of the widespread issues, the trigger goes missing. Please post your save here or PM it to me, I'll have a look.
Here you go, thanks!

Also, this issue is probably caused by the compressed version(I am playing on my phone so i had to download that one)
But just in case it isn't every time i try to unlock Rae's Anal by talking to her about it a second time, an exception screen shows up at the very end and it doesn't unlock as an option, i get rolled back to the point before i talked to her, like the scene never happened, and i can replay the scene again with the same "First time" dialogue

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Here you go, thanks!

Also, this issue is probably caused by the compressed version(I am playing on my phone so i had to download that one)
But just in case it isn't every time i try to unlock Rae's Anal by talking to her about it a second time, an exception screen shows up at the very end and it doesn't unlock as an option, i get rolled back to the point before i talked to her, like the scene never happened, and i can replay the scene again with the same "First time" dialogue
Try this save for the dream fix. As for the exception, it works fine for me using your save, so it is likely that it's repack-related, cause I use a slightly modified RenPy engine build.

Reactions: L30

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
Try this save for the dream fix. As for the exception, it works fine for me using your save, so it is likely that it's repack-related, cause I use a slightly modified RenPy engine build.
This shows up when i load it, i click ignore and the game continues normally, without triggering the event

Edit: Tried loading it properly from the main menu, it actually doesn't even load, it started a new game instead of loading.

Maybe its because of the repack too?

No elf for me i guess.

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
This shows up when i load it, i click ignore and the game continues normally, without triggering the event

Edit: Tried loading it properly from the main menu, it actually doesn't even load, it started a new game instead of loading.

Maybe its because of the repack too?

No elf for me i guess.
Oh, right, v0.4.4, forgot to switch to the earlier branch. Try this one.

Reactions: L30

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
Oh, right, v0.4.4, forgot to switch to the earlier branch. Try this one.
Nothing changed, i did the dream scene, then talked to her for the first time, and these errors started to pop up.

I finished the scene, and again she won't come out, played till day 90 something.

jbiggs

Mar 11, 2020
ZanithOne I find myself wishing I could replay the Lyriel dream sequences with different choices. (After she's in the house.) Seems like a good addition for the dream app.

Also, the loft scene with Cait and Rae is off the charts fantastic. Amazing job with it. I've replayed it a few times to see all the variations. I'd love more of it!

ZanithOne

A House in the Rift dev
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Nothing changed, i did the dream scene, then talked to her for the first time, and these errors started to pop up.

I finished the scene, and again she won't come out, played till day 90 something.
That's on the repack, unfortunately. The precompressed (lower res) version is on my The List (of things to do), but I'm way behind on everything, so I don't know when I have time to do it.

Reactions: MikeyMike00

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
The game has the tag Female Domination, how is it? I like Femdom and I want to know if it's just one scene or a fleshed out route for one or various girls? I probably guess is super light femdom but if the dynamic is good, fine for me

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The game has the tag Female Domination, how is it? I like Femdom and I want to know if it's just one scene or a fleshed out route for one or various girls? I probably guess is super light femdom but if the dynamic is good, fine for me
Naomi (big black girl if you haven't played at all) has a femdom route with a few femdom scenes. Most of the game is not femdom, but it's not just the one scene either.

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
That's on the repack, unfortunately. The precompressed (lower res) version is on my The List (of things to do), but I'm way behind on everything, so I don't know when I have time to do it.
Don't worry about it! At least you tried to help and that means a lot.

I will wait patiently for the precompressed version then. Whenever you find time for it.

Reactions: ZanithOne

RB2221135

Mar 22, 2020
Hi... I have downloaded the compressed version from mega, nopy and from anon file. But it is still shows extraction errors. There is no virus in my pc. Pls someone help me with this issue....:cry::confused:
get WinRar or the latest version of 7zip (beta datedc2019 I think). I had this same problem

ShadowBlaze94

Aug 22, 2018
Definitely enjoying this game, but I think my save corrupted and I'm not sure I have the attention span to completely redo my progress. If there's anyway to salvage it I'd be grateful

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone have the naomi CG packs???
Just the Naomi stuff well... Here are some of them...
Naomi in the loft
Naomi doing her thang -
Rift House Sensual Services Presents
There are more (plus all the CG for the other girls) but... well to be honest I'm far to lazy to upload them, so if you want all the other CG you should become a patron and just download them yourself that way you will get all of them plus any future CG.

4.70 star(s) 318 Votes