Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
like literally 2 posts above yours - I posted a scene walk-through
Yeah I know. First of all "Down there" isn't listed in the guide at all. And on the other it says "Repeatable in her room" but it isnt an option for me and there are no hints left on her character card. Thats why I posted.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah I know. First of all "Down there" isn't listed in the guide at all. And on the other it says "Repeatable in her room" but it isnt an option for me and there are no hints left on her character card. Thats why I posted.
I did miss that scene -- guess I cannot count. I also renamed the few that changed between versions. She is only in her room in the evenings - however I updated to say in the evenings.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I u
Happened to me so let me give you an example why

Say you downloaded GAME and GAME is 3GB.
Your internal space is 16gb however your external SD you added is 64GB.
Your internal is 14 out of 16GB filled whereas your added 64GB is 100% empty.
GAME will not install because it's using the internal.
GAME cannot be 16/16GB filled and the last gig to the external.

Shift stuff around.
Sed to download the hi-res version on android. After installing the game, Google play crashes during installation and even randomly other times. So I switched to low-res and everything is good.
P.S: I use Note 9

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Happened to me so let me give you an example why

Say you downloaded GAME and GAME is 3GB.
Your internal space is 16gb however your external SD you added is 64GB.
Your internal is 14 out of 16GB filled whereas your added 64GB is 100% empty.
GAME will not install because it's using the internal.
GAME cannot be 16/16GB filled and the last gig to the external.

Shift stuff around.
So the good old times of loading drivers into high mem in DOS are coming back on mobile? :geek:

Jun 29, 2018
Can you refuse the succubus handjob when you first dream? I hadn't done anything sexual with her up until then, so it feels weird you're suddenly not given a choice this one time when you do every other.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I'm just glad they didn't change all their characters models, like the shitshow that is happening with Corrupted Kingdoms right now lol

Reactions: JHONNY875
4.70 star(s) 318 Votes